SORT BY Relevancy
It's not about Right and Left. It's about Right and Wrong!
Doug Enyart joins us again tonight as very special guest co-host. And we will chat with Jan Farrar from Missouri Center for Self Governance. You don't want to miss this enlightening chat on what the Center for Self Governance can do to help you become an active member of your own government. Join us live by clicking the attached link at 7PM Missouri Time. Jan will take your questions live on the studio line at 347-677-1835. It's the best Saturday night you will spend this week!
After another amazing Call Center Campus event in Las Vegas this November 2014, Bruce Belfiore and Amy Novak, will be going over some of the highlights from the event. Listen in for best practices shared in our Round Tables and Panel Discussions, as well as highlights from the guest speakers.
THE TEACHER COLLABORATORY
THE CENTER FOR TEACHING QUALITY,
CTQ presents 'BECOMING A TEACHER ADVOCATE"
You'll hear Jessica Cuthbertson, a National Board Certified Teacher from Colorado talk about why all should be involved in promoting quality education?...for all
www.teaching quality.org @teachingquality @jcuthy
Presented by PEARSON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Join us live at the Tri-State Ministry Center for our Sunday morning services. Each service will inspire you and challenge you. We pray that during today's service the Spirit of God meets you wherever you are listening. Be a part of our growing internet congregation each Sunday at 10AM est.
Sunday, December 7th, 2014 12PM – 6PM
********NORTH ATLANTA TRADE CENTER*********
1700 Jeurgens Court Norcross, GA 30093
FEATURING MUSIC, FOOD, GREAT PRODUCTS & SERVICES on 100% barter! See the power of our barter network. This is a MUST ATTEND EVENT!
Please consider joining us as a vendor for the 2014 SBC Holiday Trade Show.
• Build your client base by showcasing your products and services to a broad audience of members AND non-members. We are promoting this event online and through other social media opportunities and we are inviting the public to shop with cash. Vendors must accept 100% trade dollars from members with sufficient barter funds.
• Registration requires commitment to your reservation. If you cancel your registration within 5 days of the event you will be required and agree to pay a cash fee in the amount of $150.00. If you do not cancel and/or if you are a no-show for your reserved area you will be required to pay a cash fee in the amount of $250.00.
• Final registration deadline is Monday, December 1st, 2014. ( Space is not guaranteed after this date, so please ensure to reserve your space before this deadline) Each registrant gets a six-foot table and two chairs. If you need additional space, please request it on your registration form. We will make every effort to ensure you have the additional items you have requested.
• For Out of Town Exhibiters, we have lodging available to make your participation easier.
• Exhibiter Application: You must be a current SBC member in good standing to exhibit at the Trade Show. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request application / registration form.
We accept tender from several barter exchanges throughout the world. Inquire ahead of time so that you don't miss out.
SEE YOU ON DECEMBER 7th!!!!
Join us for our Wednesday night services at the Tri-State Ministry Center! Each service is exciting and powerful and we pray that you are touched by the Spirit of God as you listen! Become part of our internet congregation this Wednesday night at 7:00PM
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- Olympias (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (4 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (3 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)