SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will not only get a visit from our friend Robyn of Villiger Cigars but also get to smoke a few cigars with her. We will be smoking the Tobajara & La Capitana by Villiger.
We will find out what is going on with Villiger as well as what has been going on in the always interesting life of Robyn.
Niko has brought in a few cigars with the bands removed. We will smoke them and review them as unknown cigars as well as try to guess which company made them.
Since we are in the Philadelphia are we will talk about the Eagles and also trash Green Bay since Graham likes them.
We will review the Delaware Cigar Festival from the 20th and also hopefully have George call in from Ultimate Cigar Party . com and tell us how his event went last night.
Smoking Monk from Drew Estate brings something completely new to the table. These handmade cigars are specially blended to pair with a specific style of craft beer so that the cigar enhances the flavor notes in the beer and vice versa. Cigars and beer – great alone, but better together, and with these exciting blends from Drew Estate, you're about to fall in love with both even more.
Hefewiezen – Mild-bodied with creamy notes of vanilla and a sweet finish
Imperial Stout – Hearty, medium to full-bodied blend with nuances of cacao and sweetened dark roast coffee
American IPA – Medium-bodied with a zesty flavor profile of citrus, spice, and slight smoky finish
Porter – Well-balanced, medium-bodied blend filled with notes of dark chocolate, coffee, and caramel
Triple Belgian – Medium to full-bodied with a rich, complex tobacco flavor and a spicy finish
We are smoking the Imperial stout- drinking North Coast Brewing Old Rasputin, American IPA – drinking Stone IPA and the Triple Belgian – drinking Chimay White
Well we had to modify the show tonight due a conflict of schedules with Sam Leccia. We will be rescheduling this show very soon so stayed tuned.
Tonight we will be smoking mystrery cigars. Vince bought a few cigars and removed the bands to see if we can reconize them through appearance, taste and whatever means we can come up with.
We got this Bloody Mary Mix from a company while at IPCPR and will now share it with the crew! Not sure how or if Bloody Marys go with cigars but we will find out.
Well tonight will be a first in a few ways for some of us. Some have never had Herrera Esteli Cigars and some haven't had Limoncello. Etiher way it will be an exciting night.
World Cup! How can we not discuss all the excitment surronding that event!
We will be discussing moving to a new studio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)