SORT BY Relevancy
"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia: removing obstacles to heal and finding the root cause to heal"
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia symptoms are becoming more and more evident in the U.S. Dr. Hayman will discuss how many obstacles to heal in our daily life may be exacerbating these symptoms. She will give a checklist of issues that can be addressed in your home and lifestyle that could be an obstacle to heal.
Join us Thursday April 10th at noon (PST) when our guest will be Dr. Alison Bested. Dr. Bested is a Haematological Pathologist. Her training covered a wide variety of areas including Immunology, Immunohaematology, Genetics, Anatomic Pathology, Internal Medicine, Clinical and Laboratory Haematology. Dr. Bested has been privileged to treat patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities for the past 20 years. An internationally acclaimed expert on complex chronic diseases, she joined BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre as the inaugural medical director of the Complex Chronic Diseases Program in October of last year. This episode of Pain Waves Radio is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Watson Goepel.
[DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before beginning, ceasing or modifying any treatment. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SHOW until you've read and accepted the complete terms and conditions found at http://www.painbc.ca/node/4 and on the www.painbc.ca website (click on "Privacy Agreement/Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of the home page).]
in Self Help
Conquer Chronic Fatigue The Natural Way!
And Stop Just Surviving...And Start Thriving!
Have you ever felt any of the following symptoms on an ongoing chronic basis...
Fatigue? Maybe EXTREME fatigue?
Headaches that are more severe, or different in pattern than previously experienced?
Loss of concentration or memory?
Unexplained muscle cramps or pain?
Joint pain throughout your body with no swelling or inflammation?
Enlarged lymph nodes in your armpits or neck?
Irregular, erratic sleep patterns, and waking up unrefreshed?
Extreme ongoing exhaustion after minimal activity, whether physical or mental?
Chronic fatigue, or ongoing extreme fatigue, is a complicated disorder that generally can't be explained by any specific underlying medical condition. The great news is that there are simple, healthy and natural steps you can take right now to conquer this condition quickly! Get your notepad and pen ready to jot down some quick tips!
Now make sure you drop by (click here) our dedicated Dr Marilyn Joyce facebook page, LIKE the page (if you haven't already), and share any AHA's you had while listening to the show. And please take a moment to share this page with everyone you care about!
And for some very affordable laser coaching to kick that fatigue to the curb and kick your energy and vitality back into high gear, click here now: www.20MinuteLaserCoach
Call Susanne Frilot (714-386-6805) to attend Santa Ana CA event on Jan 27th.
in Self Help
Every generation has birthed a born leader - an individual who becomes a beacon of light, a harbinger of hope, and a source of knowledge and strength for other generations to come. Founder of BaylorIC Worldwide - TV, Ingram Jones, is that man. A native of London, England, Mr. Jones had a passion for journalism and broadcasting since the age of 12. He transformed that passion into a reality when he studied Media Studies in college. And the rest is his history and legacy for others to learn and become inspired.
Boasting an impressive list of accomplishments such as; being named the National Community Champion in the UK in 2011, launching the first Boxing Show on Google+ in 2012, and being a successful professional Cricket Coach for over twelve years. It’s amazing how he still finds the time to give back to his community by tutoring and mentoring the youth in boxing and cricket all while writing amazing columns as a sports journalist. Today you will still find Ingram Jones doing that and more as he’s now the Host of “Inside Story”, a program interviewing champions from around the world from various walks of life.
Ingram Jones brings hope to all those around him. After overcoming a 7-year battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome during which the doctors informed him that he will never live a happy life without the use of medication. Mr. Jones proved that the spirit is stronger than modern medication and is living healthily without medication. During his battle he was still performing positive works and assisting the community, all while building the BaylorlC Worldwide (BaylorlC-TV) brand, an independent online entertainment television and media outlet which focuses on resenting progressive and innovative programming bringing the world closer to you.
in Self Help
Radio Talk, November 08, 2014 @ 8 pm Chicago Time
Our ability to make good choices degrades after long periods of thoughtful decision making. Our decision making resources usually get depleted. Our willpower will diminish as we continue to make decisions, even small ones.
So, What can we do to help prevent Decision Fatigue?
Many of the tips on prioritization, timing, and process can help avoid brain fatigue and provide the discipline that might maintain willpower.
For effective decision-making, there is one thing you need to avoid: Decision Fatigue.
Don't let decision fatigue prevent effective decision making.
HOSTED BY DIANE GRIMBLE
Caring for your body and mind, and nurturing relationships with others are vitally important to your health and well-being. Effective communication skills can prevent your illness from coming between you and the people you care about. Family and friends can sometimes be insensitive and cause you frustration, but it is crucial to build a strong social network so that, when necessary, you have someone to lean on.
Living with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome is challenging, necessitating a variety of skills to help you make it through each day with a sense of satisfaction. This will provide an informed discussion with tthose who live with it alone with their family.
A weekly discussion a support!
in Self Help
Tahir is passionate about expanding the role of mHealth in chronic disease management He founded ManagingLife to empower chronic pain sufferers with a market-leading app, Manage My Pain, which is the most effective way to track, analyze, and share one's pain. Tahir holds an Engineering degree and an MBA from the University of Toronto, and previously worked as an IBM technology strategy consultant.
LISTEN IN ON THIS PREVIOUSLY BROADCAST SHOW when our host, Leonard A. Rubinstein M.D., welcomed to his show noted writer Valerie Ramsey, author of "Gracefully- Looking and Feeling Your Best at Any Age"....listen to the devastating effects of chronic fatigue and learn how to diagnose the causes of this disease. At the Center for Integration in Cosmetic Surgery and Rejuvenation Medicine, Dr. Rubinstein and his staff specialize in a modern and integrative approach to evaluating and treating patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.
Nora Gedgaudas -- author of Rethinking Fatigue -- stops by the show to discuss what your adrenals are really telling you and what you can do about it.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Channel Panel (57 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- TV Diehard (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (0 chatters)