SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Every generation has birthed a born leader - an individual who becomes a beacon of light, a harbinger of hope, and a source of knowledge and strength for other generations to come. Founder of BaylorIC Worldwide - TV, Ingram Jones, is that man. A native of London, England, Mr. Jones had a passion for journalism and broadcasting since the age of 12. He transformed that passion into a reality when he studied Media Studies in college. And the rest is his history and legacy for others to learn and become inspired.
Boasting an impressive list of accomplishments such as; being named the National Community Champion in the UK in 2011, launching the first Boxing Show on Google+ in 2012, and being a successful professional Cricket Coach for over twelve years. It’s amazing how he still finds the time to give back to his community by tutoring and mentoring the youth in boxing and cricket all while writing amazing columns as a sports journalist. Today you will still find Ingram Jones doing that and more as he’s now the Host of “Inside Story”, a program interviewing champions from around the world from various walks of life.
Ingram Jones brings hope to all those around him. After overcoming a 7-year battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome during which the doctors informed him that he will never live a happy life without the use of medication. Mr. Jones proved that the spirit is stronger than modern medication and is living healthily without medication. During his battle he was still performing positive works and assisting the community, all while building the BaylorlC Worldwide (BaylorlC-TV) brand, an independent online entertainment television and media outlet which focuses on resenting progressive and innovative programming bringing the world closer to you.
Canary in a Coal Mine follows the lives of several remarkable people living with a Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/CFS a mysterious and devastating disease.They are forced to leave careers they loved, abandon the dream of having children, or face the prospect of being locked away forever in their homes and bedrooms. Worse still, most doctors, and sometimes those closest to them, don’t even believe they’re really ill. And yet, surprising things can sometimes grow from these dark places. How would you begin to nourish your body if every food you ate, every object you touched had the capacity to cripple or heal you? How would you fill your life, and what would you toss aside, if you only had three hours a day to live it? What worlds would unfold before your eyes if everything you knew suddenly came to a grinding halt?Canary in a Coal Mine is about the human consequences of a medical system that is ill-equipped to treat an illness that challenges its every assumption, the danger of ignorance, and the power of a name. It’s the story of a community of millions that to most of the world is invisible.
LISTEN IN ON THIS PREVIOUSLY BROADCAST SHOW when our host, Leonard A. Rubinstein M.D., welcomed to his show noted writer Valerie Ramsey, author of "Gracefully- Looking and Feeling Your Best at Any Age"....listen to the devastating effects of chronic fatigue and learn how to diagnose the causes of this disease. At the Center for Integration in Cosmetic Surgery and Rejuvenation Medicine, Dr. Rubinstein and his staff specialize in a modern and integrative approach to evaluating an
Catherine's journey~Tonight I decided to share my story of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; it is my hope that as we share our stories we can learn from each other. This is a fairly general description of events in my life that I feel contributed to my dis-ease; it is not in any way to be taken as medical advice. It is my personal experience. I am an advocate for whole self healing and living consciously; as we learn more about the connection between spirit and our human experienc
Adrenal fatigue and Thyroid connection !!! Learn in this talk how to reverse the stressors that can cause most disease and regain your normal metabolic function.
Learn the secret techniques to restore your metabolism, and regenerate your health naturally.
Dr. Newman will explore the science behind CFS and cover etiology, diagnostic testing, and management of this perplexing condition. Topics of inflammation, immune dysfunction, viral infections, neuroendocrine interactions, gut health, central sensitization, lyme disease, cortisol rythems, and much more will be discussed in relation to CFS. A review of basic laboratory procedures will also be mentioned as well as natural solutions and pharmacological intervention for this condition.
Join us on this LIVE CALL-IN SHOW discussing Chronic atigue Syndrome with our guest Valerie Ramsey, author of Gracefully - Looking adn Feeling Your Best At Any Age....join us on this discussion following Valerie's appearance on The Today Show discussing this epidemic problem of Chronic Fatigue. Our host, Leonard A. Rubinstein, M.D., world-renown Cosmetic Surgeon and Anti-Aging Specialist. To learn more about chronic fatigue or depression, please visit us at <a href="
Are You Suffering From Compassion Fatigue? Learn more about this condition from Connie Fisher, LCSW, with Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri.
Connie Fisher is the Director of Mental Health Promotion for Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 26 years private practice experience. Connie has presented numerous workshops on a variety of mental health topics including stress management, anxiety, and depression. In addition, Connie has 9 years’ experience as an Adjunct Professor teaching a variety of courses on psychology and human services.
Connie Fisher, L.C.S.W. Director of Mental Health Promotion 1905 South Grand Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63104 314-773-1399 www.mha-em.org
Dismissed for many years as an imaginary ailment, chronic fatigue syndrome has only recently been accepted as a medical condition. While conventional mainstreem medicine has achieved only limited results in treating this condition, integrative and alternative physicians are proving that taking a multidisciplinary approach specific to the needs of each individual patient can successfully treat this illness. Join us on a previously broadcast discussion on this subject with our host, Dr. Leo
Survival Medicine w/ Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy on American Preppers Radio! Sundays *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ In this episode of The Survival Medicine Hour with Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, we discuss new research about why some people experience issues with chronic pain and some don’t. We discuss the most common cause of chronic pain: The lower back. Also, we talk about how Monsanto has won the 2013 World Food Prize (what?!!) and what it means for self-sustainable organic farmers. In addition, we discuss how the Burmese Python has reached numbers of 150,000 in South Florida and how the small mammal population in the area has been decimated by this voracious predator. Tune in for interesting topics and the continuous banter between the lovely Nurse Amy and that old codger Dr. Bones! Tags: Doom and Bloom, Alternative Medicine, Prepare, Self Reliance, Prepper Broadcasting, Survival Medicine
Fatigue (also called exhaustion, tiredness, lethargy, languidness, languor, lassitude, and listlessness) is a subjective feeling of tiredness which is distinct from ...
That is us. Tired of the war from Baby Bush era America is now saying enough. I beleive the President is doing the right thing against Syria, with an Air Strike, not invasion. Not going to war but a big blow that I hope will cripple Assod's military.
Coal Industry see the future and it is WIND!!!!! The bureau, a division of the Department of the Interior, estimates that the lease area can produce up to 2,000 megawatts of wind power, enough to provide electricity for 700,000 homes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (445 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (51 chatters)
- NTEB (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (14 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (14 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (10 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (10 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Cubanarama (8 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- dtm wicked (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (2 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)