SORT BY Relevancy
CALL IN - 1-800-866-8883 MON - FRI 9PM - 11PM Pacific
ORDER A COPY - http://www.fhu2.org/k131115.html
Host: Roy Masters
Roy talks about his understanding of Nikolai Tesla's discoveries.
Carol is recovering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Lynn calls to talk about insight.
Debra says, "I believe in God but I am addicted".
Join us Thursday April 10th at noon (PST) when our guest will be Dr. Alison Bested. Dr. Bested is a Haematological Pathologist. Her training covered a wide variety of areas including Immunology, Immunohaematology, Genetics, Anatomic Pathology, Internal Medicine, Clinical and Laboratory Haematology. Dr. Bested has been privileged to treat patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities for the past 20 years. An internationally acclaimed expert on complex chronic diseases, she joined BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre as the inaugural medical director of the Complex Chronic Diseases Program in October of last year. This episode of Pain Waves Radio is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Watson Goepel.
[DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before beginning, ceasing or modifying any treatment. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SHOW until you've read and accepted the complete terms and conditions found at http://www.painbc.ca/node/4 and on the www.painbc.ca website (click on "Privacy Agreement/Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of the home page).]
in Self Help
Conquer Chronic Fatigue The Natural Way!
And Stop Just Surviving...And Start Thriving!
Have you ever felt any of the following symptoms on an ongoing chronic basis...
Fatigue? Maybe EXTREME fatigue?
Headaches that are more severe, or different in pattern than previously experienced?
Loss of concentration or memory?
Unexplained muscle cramps or pain?
Joint pain throughout your body with no swelling or inflammation?
Enlarged lymph nodes in your armpits or neck?
Irregular, erratic sleep patterns, and waking up unrefreshed?
Extreme ongoing exhaustion after minimal activity, whether physical or mental?
Chronic fatigue, or ongoing extreme fatigue, is a complicated disorder that generally can't be explained by any specific underlying medical condition. The great news is that there are simple, healthy and natural steps you can take right now to conquer this condition quickly! Get your notepad and pen ready to jot down some quick tips!
Now make sure you drop by (click here) our dedicated Dr Marilyn Joyce facebook page, LIKE the page (if you haven't already), and share any AHA's you had while listening to the show. And please take a moment to share this page with everyone you care about!
And for some very affordable laser coaching to kick that fatigue to the curb and kick your energy and vitality back into high gear, click here now: www.20MinuteLaserCoach
Call Susanne Frilot (714-386-6805) to attend Santa Ana CA event on Jan 27th.
in Self Help
Every generation has birthed a born leader - an individual who becomes a beacon of light, a harbinger of hope, and a source of knowledge and strength for other generations to come. Founder of BaylorIC Worldwide - TV, Ingram Jones, is that man. A native of London, England, Mr. Jones had a passion for journalism and broadcasting since the age of 12. He transformed that passion into a reality when he studied Media Studies in college. And the rest is his history and legacy for others to learn and become inspired.
Boasting an impressive list of accomplishments such as; being named the National Community Champion in the UK in 2011, launching the first Boxing Show on Google+ in 2012, and being a successful professional Cricket Coach for over twelve years. It’s amazing how he still finds the time to give back to his community by tutoring and mentoring the youth in boxing and cricket all while writing amazing columns as a sports journalist. Today you will still find Ingram Jones doing that and more as he’s now the Host of “Inside Story”, a program interviewing champions from around the world from various walks of life.
Ingram Jones brings hope to all those around him. After overcoming a 7-year battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome during which the doctors informed him that he will never live a happy life without the use of medication. Mr. Jones proved that the spirit is stronger than modern medication and is living healthily without medication. During his battle he was still performing positive works and assisting the community, all while building the BaylorlC Worldwide (BaylorlC-TV) brand, an independent online entertainment television and media outlet which focuses on resenting progressive and innovative programming bringing the world closer to you.
HOSTED BY DIANE GRIMBLE
Caring for your body and mind, and nurturing relationships with others are vitally important to your health and well-being. Effective communication skills can prevent your illness from coming between you and the people you care about. Family and friends can sometimes be insensitive and cause you frustration, but it is crucial to build a strong social network so that, when necessary, you have someone to lean on.
Living with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome is challenging, necessitating a variety of skills to help you make it through each day with a sense of satisfaction. This will provide an informed discussion with tthose who live with it alone with their family.
A weekly discussion a support!
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning or constantly feel drained of energy? If so, you may be one of the millions of many who suffer from excessive sleepiness, a condition that can significantly reduce quality of life, decrease productivity and interfere with relationships. Most people feel tired occasionally, but excessive sleepiness that persists is neither normal nor healthy. Join us for this month's tele-lunch and learn workshop and learn from and expert what you can do about sleep difficulties and fatigue.
CALL IN - 1-800-866-8883
Subscribe - http://www.fhu.com/shopping_websubs.html
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed there is no recovery until you see the
entity that is within you.
Carol continues her conversation with Roy about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Jonah says, "I have an uncontrolled stream of thoughts".
LISTEN IN ON THIS PREVIOUSLY BROADCAST SHOW when our host, Leonard A. Rubinstein M.D., welcomed to his show noted writer Valerie Ramsey, author of "Gracefully- Looking and Feeling Your Best at Any Age"....listen to the devastating effects of chronic fatigue and learn how to diagnose the causes of this disease. At the Center for Integration in Cosmetic Surgery and Rejuvenation Medicine, Dr. Rubinstein and his staff specialize in a modern and integrative approach to evaluating and treating patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (61 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)