SORT BY Relevancy
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, likely we all know someone who has been affected by this dreadful illness. Perhaps you have been in the role of supportive partner, relative or friend. Whatever your connection to breast cancer and other serious chronic physical illnesses, it takes an emotional tollnot only on the patients, but on those around the patient.
Let's talk about this on the next episode of Discussions with Delia in BlogTalk Radio. Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 at 6:30 p.m.
Call in Live on 619 639 4621
In this show you’ll learn:
The difference between pain and chronic pain.
What causes chronic pain.
How to eliminate chronic pain.
Background and Guest Information:
There are about 100 million Americans that suffer from chronic pain, defined as pain that lasts longer than six months.
Chronic pain can be mild or excruciating, episodic or continuous, merely inconvenient or totally incapacitating.
The common theme, though, is you’ve been told to just live with it. Is there a way out of this pain cycle?
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Dr. Daniel Twogood as they discuss a unique approach to chronic pain.
Dr. Daniel Twogood graduated from the University of California in Santa Barbara in 1973, then from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles in 1983.
He has written four books on chronic pain; his latest is “Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days.” This new book includes the 10 steps necessary to eliminate chronic pain.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health and strategies for planning your meals for you to live your life full of energy and vitality.
"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia: removing obstacles to heal and finding the root cause to heal"
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia symptoms are becoming more and more evident in the U.S. Dr. Hayman will discuss how many obstacles to heal in our daily life may be exacerbating these symptoms. She will give a checklist of issues that can be addressed in your home and lifestyle that could be an obstacle to heal.
NetIP Spotlight: Live Your Potential
Monthly show featuring experts on trending topics
Every 3rd Monday at 8:30 pm EST
Heart Diseases & their Prevention Tools for South Asians
with Ashish Mathur, Co-Founder and ED, South Asian Heart Center at El Camino Hospital
During this show, the audience will learn about: the following topics:
The widespread nature of heart attacks and diabetes among Indians
Which tests are needed to identify and predict the risk of heart diseases
Why the South Asian Heart Center is encouraging young adults to join the 'AIM To Prevent' program
Host: Jasbina Ahluwalia
It typically takes 7-10 years for cells to become mutated enough to be diagnosed as cancerous. Based on Western Medicine standards, this classifies it as a Chronic Condition. So, why the big rush, fear, and fatalism associated with cancer? Simply, it's because we're habituated into this response. If you simply look at the cancer industry size, it's a VERY profitable business model. Fear sells in medical. Cancer is not a death sentence. It's the result of stress, internal congestion, poor metabolism, anemic conditions, hormonal instabilities, etc. Let us together reclassify this all too common problem, as it has left the realm of "I have a friend whose mom died of cancer", to "My sister, my friend, and 2 grandparents all had cancer." Additionally, we want you to know how to navigate the emotional roller coaster this journey is, giving you the skills to handle it gracefully, without entering crisis mode. However you choose to heal, if you or someone you love is experiencing cancer, let's get some tools together for the journey. Take your time and allow it to unfold. You may be surprised at the talents you have uncovered once it is all over.
Join the ladies of RTRW Radio as they discuss tonight's topic: Living with A Chronic Disease. They will cover diseases such as Fibrodysplasia, Acid Reflux, Diabetes and Cancer. Are you or is there someone you know who's living with a chronic disease? We'd love to hear from you! You can call in @ (646) 595-4575 or log on to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/realtalkwithrealwomen/2014/05/16/living-with-a-chronic-disease and chat with us. During the RTRW Hot Topics segment, we will talk about what's going on around the city, in tv land, etc.
The world is a dangerous place. It is full of many diseases, many of which have been engineered by our elites as part of their population reduction. The whole sale engineering of diseases, such as Ebola, is well documented as is the elite's desire to exterminate most of us.
You don't have to be a victim of this evil. On today's show we will be intervieiwing Wil Spencer of www.bodyelectrician.com and the author of "The Underlying Cause of the Unconscious Conspiract Against Our Health". Wil is a naturopath who believes that "Vibrant Health is the Remedy for ALL Disease".
The host will talk with a natrualist about claims of cures for aids victims. Naturalist presents a natural treatments for Ebola by strenghtening and cleasing the blood of infected patience. Natrual remedies have already been stent to Africa to assist in the fight for Ebola. The host will talk about this plan of treatment verses the plan of treatment currently being used in Dallas. Can this treatment reduse the fear and panic over this infectious disease crisis.
Sept 23: 7-8 pm CT. Mary Byrne Eigel, author, speaks on “How to Overcome Chronic Pain with
Mindfulness, Non-Traditional Medicine, Writing and More”
Intuitive Life Coach, Publisher of Spirit Seeker Magazine, and Feng Shui Consultant, Cynde Loves helping people Soar! Join Cynde Meyer every Tuesday as she help you become your own Spirit Seeker. She will guild you as you journey into the unknown and strengthening your own spirit to travel this life more fully. Let her find ways for you all to heal both in the body, mind, and spirit. As a Feng Shui expert she can also help your home as well as your heart. Cynde will bring oyu the best guests to help you transform your life to one that is whole and complete. See you all then...
Visit our full website for a wealth of information http://www.spiritseeker.com
Become a friend of the show on FB http://www.facebook.com/cynde.meyer
Or get updates on Twitter https://twitter.com/SpiritSeekerBTR
Listen LIVE and Ask Questions: Call in 347-884-9914 from 7:00 pm-8:00 pm CST Every Tuesday!
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Join Dan this week as his Guest is author Carol Gray. Carol Gray, a.k.a. the Crazy Thyroid Lady suffered from an autoimmune thyroid disease, being hypothyroid, for more than twenty years. After realizing that society does not accommodate individuals with invisible illnesses, she armed herself with ways of coping and decided to share her managing methods in her first book Wow Your Mom Really is Crazy. Carol also writes a humorous blog about her hypothyroid disease and it can be found at her Blog, on Facebook and on Twitter. Tune in Sunday @ 2pm Central time 12 noon Pacific to hear another complelling conversation of a Thyroid Disease Advocate.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- 64667 (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)