SORT BY Relevancy
Christmas is the time of fun, cheer and goodwill to all. It's a time when some sing christmas carols or watch christmas movies. We all have a favorite Christmas tradition. Today we will talk about your favorite Christmas tradition and spread some Christmas love.
Dr. Anthony McRoy is a visiting Lecturer at the University of Wales and will be my guest to talk about Christmas traditions and origins. Where did we get this idea of a big man in a red suit? Is there something pagan about Christmas trees? Why does the holiday take place on December 25th? All of these are important questions and we will be addressing them this episode. Call in with your questions at 714-242-5180.
GROK RADIO NOW STREAMING LIVE 24 HOURS A DAY!
GET THE GROK RADIO APP!
For your i-phone/Pad, Android smartphones and Tablets!
Candi and Randy chat with special guests Olivia Newton-John, Vanessa Williams, Judy Collins and Matt Zarley, who chat on their favorite Christmas traditions and memories.
Plus, Gerald McCullouch of "BearCity," CSI" and the web series "Hustling" gives us an impromptu sing-a-long.
We also share some of our guests' best holiday music to set the perfect mood during the holiday season.
Keeping It 1-Hundred returns from its hiatus this Saturday morning at 11 on blogtalk radio.com. Join hosts Sam and Bobbie and they discuss Christmas traditions, have a little fun and a surprise giveaway will be involved!
This show will discuss how values and traditions shape how we view life.
What is culture and how does it influence us?
Iris Estrada is American by birth, Mexican by blood, and curious by nature. She is a bilingual freelance writer who grew up on the Arizona-Mexico border then spent her teen years in the Dominican Republic. She moved to Canada to pursue her university degree in journalism and international development studies and is currently residing in Florida.
From her rich cultural experience, Iris shares her knowledge of Hispanic Christmas traditions that vary by country and region. Iris explains that there are three things that are always present during the holiday, regardless of where you’re from: mouth-watering food, festive music, and good times with family and friends.
Listen and celebrate traditions that begin on December 24 and take us into the New Year, concluding on January 6!
¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
To Contact Iris Estrada: email@example.com
MORALS vs. and/or TRADITIONS and the IMPORTANCE OF BOTH
Join Host Live Chats
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- GradeGov (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Like It Or Not Michael Lane (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- UAM Radio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Your Dunamas Life (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (0 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (0 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)