SORT BY Relevancy
Have you wanted to become a mystery shopper but don't know how to get started? Where do you start? What do mystery shopping companies look for? How much can you earn? Join Doug Rector, owner of Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants, talk about the industry and what to be aware of.
Thanks for supporting #ImageMechanizmzPresents as topics of focus are Top Online Shopping Sites, Discount Shopping Tips plus Hot Topic.
Where are the business owners that hire the youth in your neighborhood? Contribute to the political candidates that address your concerns? Support the causes you believe in? Shopping is more than buying goods and services, it's empowering people to make choices that affect your life. Cassiopia Sledge, creator of TheBlackMall.com explains how shoppers can empower themselves and enrich their communities by choosing to shop with companies that circulate money back to the community
Have you just received your results and have no idea how to analyze them? What do you know about Identical by Descent (IBD) and Identical by State( IBS)? Have you lowered the threshold on your DNA matches and discovered that you match everyone? Should you do this and is it a valid indicator for identifying matches?
Shannon Christmas will discuss how DNA analysis, when used in concert with traditional genealogical research methods, can help family historians overcome challenges unique to genealogy research. He will also answer your burning questions concerning the various DNA test.
Shannon Christmas is an experienced genealogist specializing in genetic, colonial American, and African-American genealogy in Virginia and the Carolinas. He serves as a 23andMe Ancestry Ambassador, administrator of The Captain Thomas Graves of Jamestown Autosomal DNA Project, co-administrator of The Hemings-Jefferson-Wayles-Eppes Autosomal DNA Project, and blogger of Through The Trees, “a didactic guide to new tools and technologies for genealogy” (http://throughthetreesblog.tumblr.com/). Shannon has a special interest in harnessing the power of autosomal DNA to verify and extend pedigrees, assess the veracity of oral history, and reconstruct ancestral genomes. A trained urban planning and real estate consultant, Shannon has a Bachelor of Arts in Government from Harvard University and a Masters in City Planning from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Join Shannon Christmas and other experts at the 2014 International Genetic Conference - http://i4gg.org
Michelle Jackson of shopmyclosetproject.com and Andrel Harris, an active #teamdebtfree member, are two ladies, from two different parts of the country with one very challenging goal. They don't know each other. Didn't plan this together. However, in 2013, they both decided to undertake a 1-year financial fast. These self-proclaimed lovers of fashion stayed out of the malls for a full year and walked into some very profound lessons. They are both sharing their experiences for our benefit.
in Self Help
Please join two crazy moms as we navigate parenting through different stages of motherhood. With one of us parenting a tween and two toddlers, while the other is parenting adults and enjoying a new empty nest. We will be tackiling everything from babies to adults and all the crazy in between. Let us share tips, tricks and advice on what has worked and what we are currently trying, to get through this crazy life as mommies with our sanity in tact.
How do you balance family and work?
How do you keep some sort of social life?
Do you feel alone?
Mommies need quiet time!
Have you traded slacks for yoga pants and heels for Uggs?
Are you sick of hearing the word MOM?
Come, welcome to your safe zone. You are amongst friends and fellow crazy mommies here.
Please join us this Tuesday night as we tackle, "Saving $$ when you shop". Back to school is right arounf the corner and our kids need, well......just about everything for the new school year. We will be sharing some websites, smarter shoping habits and best places to stretch your $$.
Some have gone back to school and others have a week or two to go...have you gotten all of your supplies? Do you know how to shop and save? Do you have coupons just lying around waiting to be used?
Join host Rikki R. Jones and other callers as they share their tricks and tips to MAKING A DOLLAR OUT OF 15 CENTS!!! Back to School Shopping Style
347-826-9723 press one to share
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Annahilation (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (33 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- Apostle David (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (0 chatters)