SORT BY Relevancy
Ever peer into your fridge and wonder what in the world you might pull together for dinner? Well, we've got your answer!
The Food Network has just released, THE CHOPPED COOKBOOK: Winning Strategies for Inspired Weeknight Dinners. Katherine Alford, Vice President of Culinary for the Food Network and The Cooking Channel, is joining Feisty Side of Fifty to tell us all about it.
So tune in and get ready to create your own mouth-watering meals... from your fridge to your table!
Transman Chris Trapani is the owner and chef of the food truck Urban Cowboy in Austin Texas. He competed on show Chopped titled The Great Food Truck Race for $10,000 and title of champion. Each contestant was challenged with mystery baskets of strange ingredients, they had to create something that appealed to the judges and also show off their culinary skills and creativity in the appetizer, entree and dessert rounds. Chris was eliminated in the second round.
Chef/Owner, Chris Trapani is originally from Brooklyn, NY. He lived there for almost 30 years and moved to Austin, TX several years ago. He has trained at the Texas Culinary Academy, worked for several top catering companies in New York City & Austin, fine dining, corporate and casual dining. He's created and executed menus for celebrities, television networks, corporate facilities, film shoots and independent restaurant concepts. He is known for his kind & genuine approach to service & a deep love for the south & everything country. He has a diverse & passionate approach to cuisine that is true to Texas and his urban roots.
His webpage is http://www.urbancowboyfood.com and to see the episode of Keep On Trucking on Chopped go here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/chopped/keep-on-trucking/index.html
This week Big & Beefy will be welcoming back "CHOPPED" Winner Chef Sean Quinn of chefseanquinn.com into the studio. We will "CHEW THE FAT" with the Bacon Jam and Onion Marmalade creator. Let's see what our favorite self promoter is up to now.
We are als asking our fans to choose this weeks "TOP FIVE" and "FOOD FIGHT" Who knows what topic they will choose. I hope it's a good one. Big is coming off of a rare win from last week.
Listen in for some FOOD NEWS and some other cool segments. Our listeners are growing so let your friends know about "CHEWING THE FAT" with Big & Beefy. It's a totally interactive show.
Chef Rob Burmeister from "CHOPPED & "CUTTHROAT KITCHEN" and Chef Clem Caserta Jr. from "HELL'S KITCHEN" are two buddies from way back and love to buollshit. Call us up LIVE and BULLSHIT with us!!
LIVE SHOW FROM HK CHEF VINNY ACCARDI'S RESTAURANT ROOM 55
Chefs Rob Burmeister from Cutthroat Kitchen & CHOPPED and Chef Clemnza Caserta Jr. will be packing their bags and studio to go to Queens NY where they will doing their first off premise gig. Many crazy antics will be taking place as well as the boys usual Food News, Food Fight and Top Five. The Curvacious Cook will be joining us via skype to try to calm Big & Beefy down and give you her home cooked recipe of the week. HK chef Bev Lazo from Coolinary Trends will be calling in. Also GOD only knows who will be stopping by.
MasterChefs Francis Legge "The Donut Science Guy" will be stopping by too. He got cut off last week and we are psyched to have him back live.
Chewing The Fat w/ Big & Beefy LIVE Room 55!!! Chef Barret Beyer is rumored to be stopping by, as well as a Surprise Master Chef!!! Vinny Accardi extends the invite to everyone to come on down and hang with Clemenza Caserta Jr. and Rob Burmeister!!! Chef Trevor McGrath will be on hand as well chiming in and helping out. So forget about boring old MNF and come hang with all your favorite CHEFS!!! ROOM 55 where to be.
CALL IN 347-215-7771
*Rescheduled from 5/06 Emmy Award-winner Ted Allen is host of the hit primetime competition series “Chopped” on Food Network, and a frequent contributor to the network’s show “The Best Thing I Ever Ate.” He was a judge on the first four seasons of Bravo’s “Top Chef” and Food Network’s “Iron Chef America,” and was the food and wine specialist on the groundbreaking Bravo series “Queer Eye.” He is author of The Food You Want to Eat: 100 Smart, Simple Recipes (Clarkson-Potter), a collection of vibrant, all-natural dishes, and co-wrote the New York Times Best Seller “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: The Fab Five’s Guide to Looking Better, Cooking Better, Dressing Better, Behaving Better, and Living Better.” Ted’s new cookbook, "In My Kitchen: 100 Recipes and Discoveries for Passionate Cooks" (Clarkson Potter; on sale May 1, 2012) shares the recipes he loves for people who want to roll up their sleeves, crank up the stereo, and get their hands dirty in the kitchen. *2 Free books will be offered to live listeners! Register a user name and be signed in to chat to qualify. We congratulate Ted on his win for a 2012 James Beard Award for Host, and his show, "Chopped!" for "Best Television Program in a Studio or Fixed Location." website: http://www.tedallen.net WINE CURMUDGEON, JEFF SIEGEL, will also join us. website: http://www.winecurmudgeon.com
Thats right Folks!!!! This weeks episode is one for the books. Ritchie Holmes has challenged BEEFY aka Chef Clemenza to a MEATBALL THROWDOWN. Ritchie will be visiting the studio with what he thinks are the Best Meatballs in town. Clem has many doubts about that. They will battle it out right here in Staten Island. WHO HAS THE BEST BALLS?
About 8 judges will make the decision. We got none other than The Culinary Renegade himself putting balls in his mouth as well as Chefs Barret Beyer, Dan Ryan and Frank Bilotti from Hells Kitchen and from CHOPPED we got Chefs Eddie Canlon, John Sierp and Sean Quinn. It doesnt stop there. We will have Home Brewmaster Doug Williams washing down some balls of meat with some great home brews and Foodie and regular sit in guest on Chewing The Fat, the incredible CUZ Kris Sjolander.
The Curvacious Cook will be chiming in also
Who will prevail as THE KING OF THE BALLS? Tune in to find out.
Also we will be welcoming Chef Francis from MasterChef. I hope he will join in on the Meatball Theme.
Call in 347-215-7771
Come join Albert Hernandez, The Untamed Chef, for another Foodie Adventure!
I live for GOD I believe that my talent is cooking.., at least that's what I have been told.
My mission is to Cook the best for the best while utilizing local and seasonal ingredients with love, and my GOD given talent and passion for Great Food.
I am a private and personal chef specializing in Southwestern Nouvelle fusion cuisine.... I am available for caterings, Demo's, and cooking you the best and most personal meal you have ever had.... I do all my own Ice creams, confections and all of my food is 100 % quality, from the care of the ingredients to the final preperation and taste... all in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Albert's Guest tonight!
Chef David Catapano
New York Chef who has been on "Chopped", "Good Morning America" and "Food Network"!! Chef Catapano is a passionate chef and TV Personality and this will be a dynamic show!
This is a continuation of last shows topic. This episode of #OfftheCuff, The Guillotine Team gonna focus on Celebrity Accountability, Should we the Black Community hold more of these entertainers more accountable when serious scenarios like Mike Brown happen? Are they obligated to look out more for the Black Community or do you feel they done enough?
We also gonna touch up on other topics such as our opinions in regards of the Mike Brown funeral, Why we need to BOYCOTT VMAs, Gillie Da Kidd vs Soulja Boy and others.
Gonna be alot of HEADS being chopped on this episode
On this episode of Chewing the Fat , Big & Beefy welcome Hell's Kitchen 12 cast member Chef Michael Gabriel. We will talk about life with Gordon Ramsey and his front page news experience about his New Food Truck and where he parks it.
Also visiting the studio will be The founder of The Richmond County Beer Club, Brewmaster Doug Williams.He will be bringing some home brewed meads. Doug will also talk about The Pour Standards event on September 6th.
Big and Beefy's Food Fight and Top Five list will also be on the schedule. You can also hear some breaking food news by tuning in. Comedy and food will be running rampant on this episode.
The Curvacious Cook will be chiming in with her weekly recipe!!
Call in 347-215-7771
Follow us on Twitter - @sichefrob , @chefclem70 , @CTFBBPodcast , @CuvaciousCook , @beatsandeatsTWO
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (50 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Godney (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)