SORT BY Relevancy
American medical training is referred to as "Western Medical Practices". In this training, academic proof and scientific methods are emphasized. Unfortunately, there is a concominant "demonizing" of traditional or folk medicine practices. Folk medicine practicianers have been arrested for "fraud" (impersonating a licensed professional) and methods that are accepted by the masses are called antedotal and not allowed into serious discussions. Folk medicine is taboo.
Pharmaceutical companies who have exploited traditional cures are revered and "obeyed" without question. Lobbists for pharmaceutical companies go to Washington and spend money, run televisiion commercials, go to doctor offices and give out gifts with the net effect of American people not getting a balanced view of healthcare choices.
There are cures with historical roots outside of conventional western medicine practiced by naturopaths, homeopaths chiropractors, yoga, tai chi and accupuncturists. Western medicine guardians are beginning to accept that acupuncture is helpful for osteoarthritis pain, tai chi for fibromyalgia pain, spinal manippulation and yoga decreases chronic back pain. Because the western medical establishment has be so penalizing to traditional methods for curing ailments, the American public has taken matters in their own hands. There is widespread use of herbals today.
St John's Wort is used for major depression, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for knee osteoarthritis, silymarin for chronic liver disease, saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia, ginkgo for early cognitive decline, and vitamin E and selenium to prevent prostate cancer.
Herbal and alternative medicine focus on a cure and not the treatment of symptoms. Traditional medical practices require lifestyle changes that are incorporated into the treatment modality.
Brilliant Essence radio invites Jusuru guru Scott Christenson Gabriel to the show.
Jusuru is made up of BioCell Collagen® : a multi-patented joint and skin health nutraceutical that contains a naturally occurring matrix of hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and hydrolyzed collagen type II.
Doctors, vets, models, pro sportsmen and women, media personalities all rave about it. I'm using it and loving it!
Everyone can benefit from taking BioCell Collagen®. Diet, age, stress, digestive system and physical activity (sports which impact the joints) all affect our ability to provide the body with the nutritional raw materials it requires to properly support joint and connective tissue health.
Jusuru has had incredible results in ligntening time. For myself: dentist phobic, 2 shot glasses, twice a day, and 4 days later, my gums were fully restored again even though the dentist told me my gums would recess forever!
If you have health issues, bone, joints, skin, gums, mood swings (thyroid), arthritis, back, hip, knee, hands, feet pains, or even heart, call in and ask Scott how Jusuru can help you.
ORDER ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPLEMENTS SUCH AS BOSWELIA, GINGER TURMERIC AND GLUCOSAMINE-CHONDROITIN NOW AT: www.mynsp.com/ commitbefit Like many, you are probably suffering from chronic inflammation and are totally oblivious to it. Now you don't have to suffer in the dark anymore. What exactly is inflammation? Pain and inflammation is your body's way to protect inself from injury. When inflammation rema
in Self Help
Every Monday, Lydia Proschinger will be talking about health, or inviting a special guest to present himself and his expert insights into all things pertaining to Living La Vida Healthy. April 19, 2010 special guest is Jim Healthy, who has been a health writer and researcher for 35 years, and helped to break the news about the biggest arthritis healing discoveries for arthritis of the past 30 years, including glucosamine-chondroitin; fish oil, omega-3 foods and olive oil; the inflammatory effect
Let's take a look at joint care ingredients offered in supplements and treats for dogs. What's Glucosamine, anyway? What does it do? How much is enough for your dog? Which dogs need joint supplementation? Do herbs do just as well? We'll talk to a veterinary expert and nutritionist to find out how to decode the joint care products on the market today.
Join Host Live Chats
- Love Productions (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (18 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (17 chatters)
- The Audible (14 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (8 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- bapnation (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (3 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (3 chatters)
- SirTemplar (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Da Clinic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (1 chatters)