SORT BY Relevancy
This is your introduction to chiropractic care: What it is; how it works; how to benefit the most from it; how it fits in with your health goals and other forms of health care. And a little bit of the history of the profession. You will be able to call in with questions or comments should you care to do so.
In this episode we discuss the safety of chiropractic during pregnancy. Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur, D.C. is a pregnancy chiropractic specialist who has helped many women have their best pregnancy, labor & delivery.
R. Ned McArthur, D.C. is a back pain specialist in orem utah who also provides lasting relief from car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome, and sciatica.
Find a text version of this episode here
AskDrNed.com 801-225-1311 560 S. State #C2 Orem, UT 84058
Do you have a MAP (Massive Action Plan) for how you will bring the message of straight chiropractic to your area? Is your MAP congruent with your own philosophy?
MAP's are just as nrecessary for driving (to Orlando for example) as they are for your practice. Lets talk about the components that make up a succesful MAP for your practice success.
A biweekly deposit of logical and principled chiropractic philosophy brought to you by Dr. Romar Rochet and the Chiropractic Band of Brothers. This radio segment is intended for chiropractic students, chiropractors new in practice, and established chiropractors who have lost their principled drive and are looking to recommit themselves and their practices to preserving and promoting principled, subluxation based, family chiropractic care.
In this episode, I will interview Dr. Carlos M. Gonzalez, DC on the subject of how Chiropractic care can help women with Gestational Diabetes. Tune in to hear about an alternative and natural approach you may not have considered to help you manage stress and your blood sugars during your pregnancy!
2014 will be the Year Of The Family Physician, so says my guest Ronald L. Fong, MD, MPH from the University of California Davis where he is Assistant Clinical Professor of Family and Community Medicine. Check out more information at FamilyMedicineRevolution.org/blog
Being a slave to your practice members is surely a way to die a thousand deaths. Your office needs to have clearly delineated rules and clear expectations for everyone. Today we discuss some of those systems and how adhereing to them will produce a wonderful practice experience as well as referring practice members.
A biweekly deposit of logical and principled chiropractic philosophy brought to you by Dr. Romar Rochet and the Chiropractic Band of Brothers. This radio segment is intended for chiropractic students, chiropractors new in practice, and established chiropractors who have lost their principled drive and are looking to recommit themselves and their practices to preserving and promoting principled, subluxation based, family chiropractic care. This week's episode will focus o
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (19 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- RFB with Kel and Tim (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Beyond Possible Show (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (8 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (7 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (4 chatters)
- Red River Radio (4 chatters)
- Chicklit Power (3 chatters)
- Soul Matters (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (2 chatters)
- acmedia (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MerlinsMuse (1 chatters)
- pastorsydney mckenzie (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Benny And The Skiff (1 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)