SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on saturday 17th May 2016 at 07:00am BST , 08:00am Zambian time when we host Mr Elias Chipimo Jr the NAREP President as we discuss his assertion for the need of a Care Taker Government in Zambia .
We also discuss the position of NAREP on different political and economical issues affecting Zambia as a Country .
Listen in on www.blogtalkradio.com/politicalcrossfire , participate by calling in or skyping in .
Mr Elias Chipimo Jr is president of one Zambia’s opposition political parties the National Restoration Party (NAREP), Mr Chipimo will be our guest on a 2 hours special feature at which we’ll discuss wide ranging issues including; the 2013 budget, Eurobond, minimum wage, unemployment, leadership, the constitution, etc.
Please join us at 7 a.m. PST, 10 a.m. EST, 15 hrs GMT, 17 hrs CAT and 10 p.m. WST (Australia/Pacific).
Join us Tuesday night 15th January 2013 at 07:00pm GMT, 21:00hrs Zambian time , 11am PST , 2pm EST when we host NAREP President Elias Chipimo Jr . We look at the alternatives his Party has to offer to the ruling Party and their ethos on Youth empowerment and job creation . We will also host Zambian journalist and Stand Up for Zambia producer Chanda Chimba III . We look at issues he raised about the PF Party Pre election. We also discuss governance issues in the current government under PF. To participate call the show host on 00 1 347 838 8065( USA) , 00 44 114 360 1992 ( UK) or SKYPE: Mueti2004 To listen in log in onto www.crossfireblogradio.com or www.blogtalkradio.com/politicalcrossfire we shall be live on radio in Zambia on Zambezi Fm ( Livingstone ) 107.7 phone in number is 0969 107107 and Flava FM ( Copperbelt) 87.7 and YAR FM 89.9
Elias Chipimo, Jr is the president of The National Restoration Party (NAREP) and was one of the presidential candidates in Zambia’s tripartite elections held recently which led to the opposition taking the realms of power from the ruling government. Chipimo is said to be the only candidate who conducted an issue based campaign and was also the youngest of the ten candidates who contested for the presidency. Elias Chipimo will be our guest on the show to review and reflect on his experience of the just ended elections, NAREP’s position on decisions taken by new government and the way forward in his bid for Zambia’s presidency.
Join us Live Friday evening 25th May 2012 , 7pm BST, 21:00hrs Zambian time as we cover the NAREP launch of it's Uk Branch which will be at 'The Commonwealth Club ' in London by its Party President Mr Elias Chipimo Jr who will address his members . This event will be launch the first branch of Zambia's Opposition party in the diaspora.
To listen log onto www.crossfireblogradio.com
Follow us on twitter @CrossFireBlogTR
Mr Elias Chipimo is the founding partner of Corpus Legal Practitioners, which was established in 1995 and is now Zambia's largest law firm, he recently announced the formation of a new political party in Zambia, National Restoration Party (NAREP). Mr Chipimo will join us to discuss his political aspirations, the role of NAREP in Zambia's political arena and whether forming another political party is the solution in addressing the nation's economic, social and political woes. Is the risk worth sacrificing a lucrative and successful law practice?
The National Restoration Party (NAREP) is a values-based Zambian political party. established in 2009, it is based on a cluster of values, namely: values that promote a sense of self-reflection, dignity of self and others and a sense of duty.
The President of NAREP, Elias Chipimo Jnr.Chipimo is the third boy in a family of seven. He grew up in Lusaka, but also lived in the United Kingdom, where his father served as a diplomat in the late 1960s. Chipimo’s father (and namesake) made a speech to the Law Association of Zambia in 1980 marked the start of his confrontation with the leadership of the ruling UNIP led by Kenneth Kaunda.
Chipimo, a Rhodes Scholar, graduated from Oxford with the Bachelor of Civil Law in 1990. Before going into politics, Chipimo was Managing Partner and Senior partner, responsible for corporate advisory work, mergers, acquisitions, investments and privitisations. His main area of work is corporate law, principally advisory work on mergers and acquisitions, privatisation and capital markets related work in Zambia as well as within the Southern African region.
JOIN THE PANEL AS THEY DISCUSS AFRICA CUP , ZAMBIAN POLITICS AND THE UPCOMING SHOWS
Join us saturday 21st January 2012 at 7am GMT ,9am Zambian time, 3pm Perth-Australia , 6pm Melbourne -Australia as we speak with Mr Elias Chipimo jr , a youthful Presidential challenger in last year's Presidential election in Zambia. He leads NAREP (National Restoration Party) , a Party which he says has a vision for Zambia's future . We discuss the Zambian political landscape and what he has to offer if elected President of Zambia.
To listen in , log in onto www.blogtalkradio.com/politicalcrossfire
To call in and speak to the host : 00(1)347 838 8065 (USA) OR 00(44)114 360 1992(UK) OR SKYPE :Mueti2004
Find us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/politicalcrossfire
or on Twitter @ CrossFireBlogTR
Mr Elias Chipimo is president of the National Restoration Party (NAREP), he is on a month long tour of the United States to promote his new book. Mr Chipimo will address the student body and faculty staff at the prestigious Morehouse College in Atlanta , Georgia on Sunday March 20.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- reactionariez (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)