SORT BY Relevancy
Noon Saturdays, "The Resilient Brain," host Kathy Kitts
Join us as we talk to former Montgomery County School Board member Dr. Alan Cheung. Dr. Cheung was initially a pharmacist, taught medical school students in this subject, and then moved into the political arena with his position on the Board. It was in large part due to Dr. Cheung that Potomac Elementary School became the first public school in the country to offer Chinese Immersion. My own son graduated from this program, fluent in Chinese!! Dr. Cheung has recently turned to community work. He has written for a grant to fund a Chinese Immersion Summer Camp featuring a STEM curriculum. How ingenious! The program was first funded last summer, and was successful in its funding request this time as well. Through careful budgeting (and Dr Cheung giving up his own salary) the program will be able to be funded through the school year, in an after-school program! I met the teachers and students from the summer camp, and they were all most impressive. Only 3 wks of summer camp and already the kids were spouting Chinese.
Listen as we interview Dr. Cheung and find out some of the fascinating details to his programs.
Tea and Tea Manure
Mike The Gardener Show
on American Preppers Radio
Thursdays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this week's episode, Mike talks with Authentic Haven Brand owner, Annie Haven, about the benefits of using manure tea on the fruits, veggies and herbs you grow in your home vegetable garden.
Annie will explain how you properly use manure tea in your home vegetable garden, touch on valuable points if you have well water or city water, and talk about solutions for using manure tea regardless of the size of your home vegetable garden.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Mike The Gardener
Dr. Charles Moss is the author of Power of the Five Elements: The Chinese Medicine Path to Healthy Aging and Stress Resistance and The Adaptation Diet: A Three-Step Approach to Control Cortisol, Lose Weight, and Prevent Chronic Disease.
On this show, Chef Alex will debut a mini series here on the Chef Cardinale's Cooking show. We will be doing a Fast Food Friday series where we will be talking about some famous fast foods. Alex will share his personal recipes for fast food! :)
We will debut with Chef Alex's favorite fast food! Chinese food! Everyone loves CHINESE FOOD RIGHT? I certainly do, matter of fact, I could eat it every day! Topics for this show include: Typical ingredients in Chinese food, America's Chinese food vs. Traditional Chinese food, MSG in Chinese food, Alex's favorite chinese food, and finally Alex will share recipes! Alex has a pork fried rice recipe, Chicken finger recipe, Orange Chicken recipe, pork lo mein recipe, and an egg roll recipe plus many other recipes!
Have questions? Call 646-716-6458 dial 1.
Or you can call in to tell Chef Alex what your favorite Chinese food is, and why!
Please join Ruthie this Thursday July 24th, 2014 from 8-10 pm CST
with GUEST: Jenny Beth Martin, Co-Founder and National Coordinator
of the TEA Party Patriots.
Jenny Beth will join the program at the top of the 9 O'clock hour
Ruthie and Jenny Beth will discuss what role the Tea Party Patriots are and will
play with regards to illegal immigration; the divide within the Tea Party Movement
with regards to illegal immigration which seems to be apparent within all political spectrums.
They will also discuss what is transpiring on the southern border - the utter lawlessness and where we go from here
You Do Not Want To Miss It!!!!!!!
For this week's tea we are dishing about friendship after high school. Are you still friends with those you attended school with? Why? Did anything change in the friendship? Is it easier to make and keep friends during or after school? Is there a such thing as being too picky when selecting friends?
We have so much to talk about with this subject. Join us as we spill our Tea on Friendship after High School.
in Self Help
The various aspect of your world are reflections of who you are being. Look at the dfferent roles you play in your life.
What aspects of the role hold you back from being your true self?
What is one specific thing you can do to make one of the changes you identified? Write it below, and commit to doing it this week. Record the result of your change in your journal.
Sixteen-year-old singer/songwriter Karegan is not just another pretty face. When you see Karegan, you see wholesomeness and spirit. When you hear her music, you hear angelic melodies and commanding runs. When you see her perform, you understand what all the hype is about. If you are looking for another cookie cutter blonde, Karegan is not the performer for you.
Born and raised in the sunshine state of Florida, Karegan credits her country spunk to inspirations like Kelly Clarkson, Paramour, and Cassadee Pope. Unwilling to allow herself to be categorized as a solely country or pop artist; Karegan’s style and talents are appreciated across genres and generations.
Karegan writes and performs original music accompanied by instrumental tracks and live guitar, performed solely by this young artist. She is represented by Taylor Morrison and you may download Karegan’s music online from iTunes, Amazon, and CDbaby.com. You can also follow her on Facebook or Twitter, links to all of Karegan’s pages can be found at Karegan.com
Ah for the love of tea!
Meet Joe Hess, owner of Ausperitea. From local Farmer Markets to the finest restaurants, Joe has made his mark on excellence and variety of fine products.
Hear his story of an idea that soon gave birth to what is now known as Ausperitea, maker of the purest, finest teas and natural, herbal products for both beauty and health.
One family, working together, who believed in the American dream and made it a reality. Check out the site @ http://www.ausperitea.com/
Last night's Republican runoff election between Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran and Tea Party challenger Chris McDaniel has kept the political pundits busy -- and surprised, as Cochran squeezed out a victory, thanks to appeals to African-American Democrats and a well-run Get Out the Vote effort from Republican leaders like Haley Barbour. Too bad Cochran is such a sore loser. Other topics include this week's White House Summit on Working Families and what's been handed down by the Supreme Court.MOMocrats Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills discuss politics from the progressive POV. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TimBinnall (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (0 chatters)