SORT BY Relevancy
Hello Folks, and welcome back to our segment tonight! Tonight we have a very interesting topic on Chinese Science in Feng Shui as a living skill. They've mastered great ways to achieve balance in your life by way of organization in the physical space we live in. Facilitating harmony through placement and orientation of objects helps also attract your desires such as wealth, love, health, career and success. Learn different techniques on increasing your energy field that psychologically deals with your heart and higher emotions!
Join us tonight at 10:30 pm pst
See ya there
Traditional Chinese Food As Medicine - A 5 part Series - Part 1 TCM is an ancient wide range of medicine practices for over 2,000 years. In this series, learning from Professor Drew DiVittorio, CWN presents the TCM concepts of using Food As Medicine for prevention and maintain good health The 5 elements The Earth Element: Digestive Health – Spleen plays a role The Wood Element: Strengthening the Liver for Spring Cleaning The Fire Element: Emotional & Spiritual Healt
Happy New Year (Year of the Horse) What is Chinese New Year? Who is it for? How would it help you? Money talk: You Love Money, Money Loves You. Contact Vicki Tuong Vi: Like CWN in Facebook www.compwellness.org Detox and Loose Weight the good way! Visit: http://vickituongvi.mynsp.com/
Join MsBlue and Bro Baratunde and Kayah Ma'at of The Forgotten Foods. We talk about Chinese Herbalism & Spiritual Science and Alchemy of The Forgotten Foods Remembered. Learn how to Rise your Vibration for greater physical and spiritual health. Faces some health challenges? We will will discussing everything ( Immune Protection, Kidney and Liver foods and Immune Imbalances and sexual Enhancements and Skin and Beauty and Stress Reduction and Spiritual Development) Annu
in Self Help
So many of us know the benefits of meditation. But only a few consistly do it. Why, we are disappointed by not being able to reach our expectations after trying to meditate for a certain period of time. How our guest find her insight to continue? Listen to our certified life coaches to coach her through ...
Join your host Wendy Van de Poll, Animal Guidance Communicator and Intuitive Life Path Coach and her guest Holistic Veterinarian, Dr. Kathy Evans!
Dr. Kathy Evans has been practicing Veterinarian medicine since 1992. She began her career in mainstream vet medicine but quickly changed her focus in 1993 when she began her acupuncture training, hoping to provide an answer for a particular client and many other patients that were not well served by pharmaceutical drugs or surgery!
Over the years her practice has grown tremdously and she has helped many live a better and more comfortable life without drugs!
Kathy is an amazing practitioner, healer and an expert when it comes to treating our companions with acupuncture and Chinese Herbs. She loves her work and shares her excitement and enthusiasm for the growth of holistic medicine for both pets and people.
Come and join Wendy on March 18, 2014 at 6pm EST where Dr. Evans will share her knowledge and stories of a practicing Holistic Veterinarian!
Calls will be taken at the end of the show - (310) 982-4121
How to Contact Dr. Kathy Evans, The Holistic Vet Center
How can Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) be used to treat infertility. Can acupuncture and TCM be used with western infertility medicine and in vitro fertilization (IVF)? Will the fertility medications you are taking interfere with the effectiveness of Traditional Chinese Medicine? Host Dawn Davenport interviewed Dr Angela C. Wu, author of Fertility Wisdom: How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Help Overcome Infertility to get some of the answers. Highlights of the show c
Carole Matthews joins Kate to for a fun evening discussing the Chinese New Year of the Horse and Mercury Retrograde. We will provide readings to callers. Call in early - phone lines fill up! To learn more about Carole, please click into her website, Carole Matthews Intuitive.com, here.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Melinda Blau. Melinda is an award-winning journalist who has written fifteen books and more than 100 magazine articles and spent the better part of her 40-year career studying relationships. Since 2000, when she began collaborating with the late Tracy Hogg, Blau has been the voice of the bestselling Baby Whisperer books and her latest book, Family Whispering is the fourth book in the popular series. She is also a mother and grandmother.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• breastfeeding, conception and increasing the luteal faze with wild yam..
• infusions instead of prenatal vitamins..
• mouth sores, herpes outbreak and using hypericum oil and tincture..
• using comfrey leaf infusion for torn ligament
• using vinegar for nail fungus without soaking..
• red clover blossom compared to red clover herb..
• dangers of bio identicals- nourish your liver!
• help with tremors- NHI's and tincture of hypericum used as a nervine
• iron supplements are not absorbed well, try liver, yellow dock tincure, fully cooked greens..
• very bad pain in chest and the possibility of a heart attack- help with mothwort ticture..
• we eat for three primary reasons- nutrition, pleasure, community..
• endometriosis and using red clover infusion for fertility
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- ankhkakek (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (13 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (7 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- The Final Buzzer (5 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Chief Reality (2 chatters)
- DiggerDan (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Black Bombshell (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Philly Sports Live (0 chatters)
- KJAM23 (0 chatters)