SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss our week in the clinic, covering acupuncture and herbal medicine, difficult cases, sharing our experiences, and more! Listen and call in to discuss your week in the clinic too! Show starts at 7:30pm EST.
In this episode, we discuss our week in the clinic, difficult cases, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and more!
Practitioners are encouraged to call in with questions on difficult cases, and the general public can call in to find out how Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help them!
What are Chinese herbs and how can they be used for health concerns? Can I purchase these locally or grow them in my back yard? Herbs are medicine; they should be used by knowledgeable professionals and respected for their medicinal properties. How can I find help to guide me to choose the right herbal formula? Do you have issues with hormones, heart, kidney, cancer, skin and digestion and have you been looking for answers? Have ginkgo, asparagus, reishi, or cordyceps been on your radar?
Dr. Tsu-Tsair Chi, PhD, NMD is an expert in Chinese herbal formulas for health and he will be sharing information from his book Dr. Chi's Herbal Formulas in its second edition. His PhD is in biochemistry and he is a certified Naturopath. Dr. Chi has published over 30 articles and given over 200 lectures in various countries on his unique herbal formulas.
If you want to know more about Chinese herbs, Dr. Chi is the expert. He offers consultations to help you with health concerns, visit his website for more information: www.chi-health.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
We discuss acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments with other practitioners around the country, while also fielding calls from people with questions on how TCM can help them. Colleagues are encourages to call with difficult cases to discuss treatment strategies, while the general public can call in with questions on specific health concerns and how Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture can help them.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Roberta Grimes. Roberta is an Austin-based business attorney who had two extraordinary experiences of light in childhood that prompted her to spend decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead. In 2010 she wrote The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, updated just last year. A 2014 sequel, The Fun of Staying in Touch, details the many ways in which the dead give us signs of their survival and also some astonishing recent advances in the field of after-death communication. In 2017, Roberta will complete her trilogy with The Fun of Growing Forever, which will talk about the process of spiritual growth and the beyond-amazing realities that we enter at death. She blogs and answers questions at robertagrimes.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• usnea- making and using tincture..
• elderberries- jam, jelly, tincture remedies for help prevent the flu and flu symptoms..
• cataracts- surgery for cataracts is so good these days- going for surgery? get really healthy first..
• you heal better if you're active..
• tendon, ligament, joint issues in hands and feet- comfrey, linden infusions- oak bark infusion soak..
• break your heart open to the part of yourself that needs nourishment- nourish these parts of ourselves or things get weird in our lives..
• inflammation? give a non pepper diet a try..
• oak bark infusion astringent and tannic- tighten up blood vessels..
• inner ear fluid- oak bark infusion used with neti pot..
• type 2 diabetes and nettle infusion..
Natural Medicine with Herbal Prepper!
Host: Josh "The 7 P’s of Survival"
on American Preppers Radio!
Tuesdays 9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
We will have Cat Ellis the Author of Prepper’s Natural Medicine- Lifesaving Herbs, Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for when There Is No Doctor (Buy Your Copy Here). I got this book a few weeks ago from Ulysses Press and read through it within two days, so to say the least it was an informative and interesting book! In addition to working our way through the book we will cover the top ten medicinal recipes/herbs you should commit to heart, go over where to start in the essential oil world and talk about additional reference materials for identifying these wild medicinal plants and where you can source them if you are not fortunate enough to be able to find them.
Read More→ HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Network, Prepper Broadcasting
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Ethnobiologist Marc Williams. Marc has taught hundreds of classes and thousands of folks about plants, humans other life forms and their interface. His training includes a B.A. in Environmental Studies/Sustainable Agriculture and a M.A in Appalachian Studies/Sustainable Development. He is the Executive director of Plants and Healers International and has spent over 15 years working at various restaurants, farms, and travels throughout 24 countries in North/Central America and Europe and all 50 of the United States.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid, parathyroid, PH, calcium, lemon balm, seaweed..
• increase vitamin e in the diet with extra virgin olive oil..
• motherwort increases the number of small blood vessel around the heart and uterus and possibly other place in the body too..
• red clover helps blood to flow..
• sores that do not heal in the groin area and DES daughters..
• phytolacca americana...
• toenail fungus- no oil of oregano!! soak feet in anti fungal- salt water, horsetail, black walnut...
• supplements are drugs and Susun never recommends supplements..
• halotosis- causes- dandelion, slippery elm..
Jacinda Jaensch from Point Specifics Acupuncture joins us to talk all about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). She runs her family owned business with her husband Teja and grew up with cupping for her colds and acupuncture for a sprained ankle. You might know about acupuncture and chinese herbs, but do you know how it works and the myriad of health issues it can help you with? From fertility to turning breech babies, from blood pressure to back pain.
Jacinda gives us invaluable insights into managing your current problems and your long term health. If you have teenage girls, make sure you don't miss this as it will give you some amzing advise and tips to helping her enjoy long term health and wellness, including obsetric health.
We cover mestruation issues, fertility, pregnancy birth, post natal recovery, general womens health, childrens health and menopause!
You can visit Jacinda's website at www.pointspecifics.com
Proudly Sponsored by http://www.harmonichypnobirthing.com.au/
Paul Gaylon likes to be on the cutting edge. President and founder of Herbal Products & Development, he has studied herbs and formulated innovative herbal products and whole food concentrates for over 30 years. Through his extensive travels, he has become knowledgeable in both native and foreign herbs. Having studied medicinal plants in many countries, Paul created the concept of a Natural First Aid Kit for travelers in 1991. The kit was the first of its kind marketed in the U.S. Seeing the need for high-energy nutrition for highly active people.
The full range of nutritional and natural products that Paul has helped bring to the market includes nutritional green foods, seed oil blends, enzymes, antioxidants, vitamin and mineral antioxidant blends, fluid extract herbal combinations, nutritional chocolates, probiotics, skin care, other concentrated powder blends, as well as bulk powder extracts.
Gateway to Paul Gaylon sites and research
Sound Health Options
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Terry Sobon. Terry is the creator of Beautiful Sexy Badass, a program designed to help women find the confidence to step out of feeling stuck and into habits that inspire positive change in their health, relationships, spirituality and purpose. As a Certified Holistic Health and Empowerment Coach specializing in women 35+, Terry works personally with her clients, supporting them every step of their journey to being their most badass!
this episode Q&A includes:
• tincture from fresh flowering plant of scutellaria lateriflora for pain relief..
• high cholesterol- eat no processed food, stop eating out, eat MORE butter, and check out Susun's course A Healthy Heart the Wise Woman Way ..
• seeds of squash..
• thyroid nodules- thoat chakra, speaking your truth and being heard..
• sexual abuse and learning to forgive yourself..
• persistent acne on face and taking medication- liver supporting herbs, yarrow tincture and drinking nourishing herbal infusions- especially linden..
• modern medicine is really good at focusing on the problem- not so good at making us healthy..
• borage contains paralyzadine alkaloids- safe to eat flowers in salads..
• osteoporosis and parasites are not related..
• you can drink nourishing herbal infusions while taking any drugs..
• motherwort, passion flower or hawthorn to lower blood pressure..
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative 30 minute interview with Maida Silverman. Maida was born and has spent her life in New York City. The fantasy of a garden of her own, overrun with fruit trees, nut trees, flowers, berries, vegetables, and herbs has not yet come to pass. Because of this she turned her attention to wild plants that grow in the city and found them rewarding and engrossing.
Herbal medicine in the sidewalk? Yes! Edible, medicinal and useful plants grow in the city as well as the country. With this book--A City Herbal by Maida Silverman--you can locate, identify and learn to use dandelion and clover as well as some more mysterious plants. You will find line drawings for identification; botanical, historical, and magical lore; information on how plants can be frozen, stored and preserved; and wonderful recipes.
this episode Q&A includes:
• astragalus to repel lyme disease..
• ovulation itself is damaging to a women's body and the role of birth control pills..
• breast cancer, breast tissue, progesterone and estradiol..
• personality disorder/ depression- medication can be an ally too..
• I am not okay, you are not okay and that is okay..
• liver, hormones and cholesterol- stinging nettle and red clover infusion..
• nettle helps every organ system..
• celery seed tea and uric acid..
• multiple cesareans- rotating nettle and red raspberry..
• releasing fear..
Join Host Live Chats
- Freedom Doors Ministries (3 chatters)