SORT BY Relevancy
What are Chinese herbs and how can they be used for health concerns? Can I purchase these locally or grow them in my back yard? Herbs are medicine; they should be used by knowledgeable professionals and respected for their medicinal properties. How can I find help to guide me to choose the right herbal formula? Do you have issues with hormones, heart, kidney, cancer, skin and digestion and have you been looking for answers? Have ginkgo, asparagus, reishi, or cordyceps been on your radar?
Dr. Tsu-Tsair Chi, PhD, NMD is an expert in Chinese herbal formulas for health and he will be sharing information from his book Dr. Chi's Herbal Formulas in its second edition. His PhD is in biochemistry and he is a certified Naturopath. Dr. Chi has published over 30 articles and given over 200 lectures in various countries on his unique herbal formulas.
If you want to know more about Chinese herbs, Dr. Chi is the expert. He offers consultations to help you with health concerns, visit his website for more information: www.chi-health.com
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Brigitte Mars. Brigitte Mars is an herbalist from Boulder, Colorado, with over 40 years’ experience in natural lifestyles. She is the author of The Desktop Guide to Herbal Medicine, Country Almanac of Home Remedies, Addiction Free Naturally, The Sexual Herbal, The HempNut Cookbook, Rawsome!, and Healing Herbal Teas. She has a private practice, helps out at Pharmaca, and has a local weekly radio show on KGNU called Naturally. Check out her website http://brigittemars.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• infusions are food stuffs we have as normal part of our diets- rotate through all five!
• eczema- plantain and comfrey leaf or comfrey root infusion soaked in..
• dog- skin irritation and hair loss- plantain oil..
• symbolic death state- menopause more powerful transition than puberty..
• walnut looks like a skull- connected to third eye and protection..
• ask a friend to be a guardian to cover your back..
• persistent athletes foot- hysterical hygiene, white vinegar, oak bark, golden seal and horsetail externally
• sweet is the taste of life..
• find ways to be gentle, tender and precious with yourself..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 75 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• birth control and birth control pills..
• making tinctures from fresh and dry plant material of usnea, osha and echinacea..
• during menopause- unless you have a problem that is going to kill you, stay away from doctors..
• syndrome- collection of symptoms- not a disease..
• PCOS is genetic, you are born with it..
• sabal palm- medicinal?
• poke root can damage your kidneys- not to be taken in large doses..
• 'Down There' for information on herpes..
• Barrett's Esophagus- slippery elm and dandelion..
• rheumatoid arthritis- movement, pain management and astragalus..
• sugar in the diet..
• acne, yarrow and koalin clay..
• and much more..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Angelo E. Volandes. Angelo is a physician and researcher at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also the founder of Advance Care Planning Decisions, a nonprofit organization devoted to encouraging The Conversation through the use of videos. He lives outside Boston, Massachusetts. Through his vocation as a physician and the work of his nonprofit, Advanced Care Planning Decisions—which encourages The Conversation through patient videos—Volandes has dedicated his life to establishing a new standard of care. THE CONVERSATION is the essential guide that has long been missing from American medicine. It will embolden patients and inspire doctors to advocate for the choices that promote peace of mind and improve quality of life, because a life well lived deserves a good ending.
this episode Q&A includes:
• sleepless nights and menopause- nourishing adrenals with nettle infusion, stay in bed..
• distracted and emotional in menopause? ask family not to depend on you for 1 year..
• NHI's are a simple and deep way of nourishing yourself..
• successfully conceived with vitex, NHI's and animal fats at every meal..
• herbs for surgery and looking at other options..
• side effects from NHI's? drink less, rotate through all of them..
• chickweed slight blood thinner..
• poison ivy reaction or gingko reaction- osha root tincture seems to stop histamine reaction..
• clitoral tissue is non aging- calendula ointment..
• stroke victim and self care..
• eliminate heavy metals with seaweed..
• dream pillows- lavender, hops, cronewort..
Tim Lilly was born in Washington D.C. on January 16th, 1965. At the age of 3 his family moved from Virginia to Taiwan while his father served in Vietnam as the Director of Air Operations for Air America in Military Region 2 based in Nha Trang. In 1973 the Paris Peace accord was signed thus ending American involvement in the war and Vietnam was declared safe for U.S. Dependants, subsequently; he and his family relocated there shortly after the treaty was signed. On April 1st, 1975 Tim and his family left Vietnam just before Saigon fell to the North Vietnamese Army on April 30th. They had visited Hawaii several times on vacation and decided to make that their home. His father started a real estate business where Tim began to work at the age of 14. He eventually came to run the company in 2005 but it was decimated by the Great Recession of 2008 and closed its doors on June 30th, 2009. Tim Lilly has been a lifetime martial artist and speaks Mandarin due to his living in Taiwan at such a young age. He is now exploring a career in acting, martial arts stunt work, and is now an author. His first work of fiction; "Wode Susu-My Uncle-A Story Of The Chinese Mafia", is a ground breaking look into the inner workings of the most secretive criminal organization the world has ever known.
Also on Hammer 96.7, special fx horror king, Ward Benoit---
Ward Benoit has been in this business for a little over 3 years!! In that time he has been in or worked on 6 local feature films (Creeping Crawling, Little Bi Peep, Cryptid, Future Stakes, Dead Burger and Dr Acid Face) 3 short films (Fresh Meat, Home, Invisible Guest) 3 webseries (The May Files, The Monster of the Week, Super Knocked Up) & 5 music videos!! Ward is proud of his accomplishments and in between films he has been doing some photo shoots! He's done The Butcher Shop, Terminator vs Zombies, Santas Slay, and the latest one called "The Shoot"!
Playing Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records by Curt Hahn
Upcoming live global podcast
Woody Woodpecker and the Truth Tonic highlighting Mel Blanc
(1) 10" 78RPM record in sleeve
Total Time: 6:07
Woody Woodpecker and the Truth Tonic Featuring Mel Blanc
Side A / B-; Capitol CAS-3211 Capitol Records 32156
(1) 10" 78RPM record in sleeve Total Time: 6:07
Side B Capitol production number CAS-3211
Produced by Alan W. Livingston
Story by Tedd Pierce
Music by Van Alexander
Mel Blanc "Man of Thousand Voices"
All credit due to the artist and musicians and Capitol records,No profit or income derived from this podcast.
Have a historic 78 RPM and story you want to share with my listeners? Contact me at:www.facebook.com/s3productions2
Trying to preserve the largely ignored original analog sound of the old 78 records, plus learn some music history along the way , I welcome your thoughts, comments, and suggestions.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions and 30 minute interview with Robin Fre.
this Q&A includes:
• spiraea is aspirin containing salicylic acid- Susun is more likely to reach for hypericum or skullcap..
• rudbeckia- interchanegable with echinacea- harvest as late in fall as possible..
• 33 years old and trying to conceive for 4 years..
• foot fungus- hysterical hygiene, soak in white vinegar, horsetail, goldenseal powder..
• making tincture with dried and fresh plant material..
• lead in soil and harvesting plants..
• being in menopause- no such thing as perimenopause..
• phytosterols in food- red clover is safe..
• nourishment through story medicine..
• taking care of your ovaries- gingko..
in Self Help
The auspicious Year of the Sheep is here! Even if you don’t follow the Chinese lunar calendar, this can mark a great time of new beginnings, and where better to start than with bringing new love into your life? Whether you already have a great love or are searching for one, the Year of the Sheep offers an energy of inspiration, peace and harmony to help you identify what it is you appreciate and want more of in your partner. Through Feng Shui, you can reinforce that energy in your home, helping you to attract that perfect mate! Master Teacher of Interior Alignment® Bill Schwingel will share ways you can modify your home to help you find the love you’re looking for this year. Listen in this Sunday at 6 p.m. EST!
About Bill: Trained by Interior Alignment® founder Denise Linn, Bill is a Master Teacher of Instinctive Feng Shui™ and Seven Star Blessing™ Space Clearing. He also had the honor of being certified in Medicine Wheel Feng Shui™ and Advanced Interior Alignment™ by IA Master Educator LuAnn Cibik.
When consulting, he finds his inspiration from nature, connecting with the energy of the earth, the trees and the animals to gather insights for his clients, whether improving the flow of energy in a space, clearing the energy of a space or creating sacred ceremony. He also incorporates his work as an Earth Energy practitioner to provide earth acupuncture for the surrounding land of a home or business.
For more information on Bill, you can go to www.fengshui-24.com, or find him on Facebook here.
Growing Your Own Medicine!
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
It’s officially spring, and that means it’s that time of year to get planting your medicinal herb garden. The question is, what herbs are the most important herbs to grow? In this episode of Herbal Prepper Live, we will cover a wide variety of herbs for your home garden to cover a range of needs.
Your medicinal herb garden can provide pain relieving herbs, anti-inflammatory herbs, and antibiotic and antiviral herbs. You can grow your own allergy remedies, asthma remedies, and expectorant herbs. Your home garden can be a source of arthritis relief, tension relief, and migraine relief. And you did you know, that many of the herbs you can grow at home can help manage blood pressure and blood sugar too?
Read more HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
Join us on "Food For Medicine" Live today... 3pm PST/MST 5pm CST/6pm EST
Be sure to catch your favorite health duos Dr. Afivi Adiro, and Kenya Jones today,
March 27th 2015, as we tackle Dis-Eases that can be eliminated by eating the right foods.
Topics: "The tea on teas": using herbal teas for everyday wellness."
Show time: 3pm PST/MST 5pm CST/6pm EST
Call in: 646-716-75725 Press #1
Food For Medicine, where we teach you to eat to live, not live to eat...
in Self Help
Bro. Azzeziel and Sister Ma-Jade are a very multi-talented couple. Their services range from designer crystal jewelry, relationship workshops, herbal walks, special medicine bundles, relationship workshops, sexual healing workshops, tantra workshops, tree spirit workshops, and a host of many other consultations and services. Bro. Azzaziel has an ongoing class at the National Black Theater on Tuesday nights. Sister Ma-Jade creates unique crystal healing pendants, including orgone generating necklaces, pyramids, cell phone tower busters, and various amulets.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (15 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (4 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- JohnJamel (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)