SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss our week in the clinic, covering acupuncture and herbal medicine, difficult cases, sharing our experiences, and more! Listen and call in to discuss your week in the clinic too! Show starts at 7:30pm EST.
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheryl Glick. Sheryl Glick, a New York-based accredited Reiki energy healer/medium, offers individual and group sessions and teaches healing and spiritual development. Sheryl taught in New York City schools and holds a BA and MS in Education/Literature. She is a member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals and a longtime hospice volunteer. She is the author of Life Is No Coincidence, The Life and Afterlife Connection. Sheryl Glick is the host of Healing from Within, an internet radio show heard on www.sherylglick.com .
Sheryl’s newest book, The Living Spirit: Answers for Healing and Infinite Love. The Living Spirit relates stories and poignant examples from Sheryl’s experiences as a spiritual healer/medium.
this Q&A includes:
• many symptoms of autoimmune disease- nourishing herbal infusions, slippery elm balls, dannon plain full fat yogurt..
• do not remove mercury fillings- absolutely no evidence that mercury fillings are poisoning you..
• linden flower infusion is more powerful than steroids in anti-inflammatory action..
• what happens when you drink only one quart of nourishing herbal infusion a day and no water or other fluids?
• emotional intelligence and intuition...
• genetic links to grey hair..
• making hawthorn berry infusion..
• osteoporosis- drugs, calcium, vitamin D, infusions, yogurt and bone mass..
• herbs and food to increase health and fertility of men..
• medical profession is not here to make you healthy, they are here to cure disease..
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Cheryl Ash-Simpson. In 2009, Cheryl Ash-Simpson was diagnosed with Stage IIA breast cancer just three days before her wedding. And not only was she preparing for her nuptials, but she was also planning a big move to Southeast Asia to begin her new life with her husband, Richard, who re-located to Malaysia for a new job. “Sunshine, Noodles and Me” chronicles Ash-Simpson’s treatment; loss of her hair, and her new lease on life in a country, far, far away. The documentary was shot on location in Malaysia, Singapore, Indianapolis and Dallas.
this episode Q&A includes:
• burdock root- digging and storing
• do not use raw vinegar to make herbal vinegars- vinegar must be pasteurized..
• chemicals in apples and chemicals in our environment- oil soluble and water soluble..
• 12 million adults are misdiagnosed per year in outpatient medical care..
• pain as an ally..
• instead of trying- DO IT!
• cyst on eyebrow of a 4 year old..
• scarred fallopion tubes and ectopic pregnancy..
• red clover infusion is an aid to safe normal pregnancy..
• motherwort tincture is an aid to safe normal thoughts..
• irritable bowel syndrome- slippery elm honey balls and getting tested for celiacs disease..
• cooking liver..
In this episode, we discuss our week in the clinic, difficult cases, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and more!
Practitioners are encouraged to call in with questions on difficult cases, and the general public can call in to find out how Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help them!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Laurie Handlers. Laurie Handlers, is a film producer, sex/intimacy coach-educator and the International #1 Amazon BestSelling author of Sex & Happiness: The Tantric Laws of Intimacy. Through her company Butterfly Workshops www.butterflyworkshops.com, she offers sexual health and awareness courses plus leadership and expansion courses for corporations and individuals throughout the world. She hosts a weekly radio show: Sex and Happiness where she discusses all topics about sex since 2006. She has produced and starred in two independent films.
this weeks Q&A includes:
• migraines- feeling that one does not have sexual rights and varying degrees of sexual abuse..
• oatstraw is the most hormonal of the herbal infusions- frees up hormones already present in your body..
• all of the nourishing herbal infusions are safe and nutritive..
• hernia- Shouldice Clinic in Toronto..
• healing, soothing and nourishing digestive system with slippery elm..
• cystic acne- nourishing herbal infusions and yarrow tincture spray..
• you must weigh one ounce of herb per quart of infusion!!!
• heart palpitations and stress..
• nourishing the kidneys and adrenals with nettle infusion..
• spider bite- plantain spit poultice..
• safety of essential oils for people and the earth...
Have you truly thought about the frequency, the life force energy of your food? If you are looking for some inspiration in the kitchen, if you want to take your health to the next level and if you want to bring it all to your kitchen table with a higher frequency and with more mindfulness then don't miss this interview. Shakti Grace (aka The Holistic Chef) talks slow food, clean food, fermented food and herbal alchemy to nurture and nourish your family. She has translated her cheffing skills from high-end private yachts to your table. Shakti brings fine food to the household kitchen and includes super foods, fermented foods and herbal alchemy so that you can enjoy food on a whole new level - a level of nourishment and healing. "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" has a whole new meaning here. Not only medicine for the body, but also for the soul, your family and the planet. www.theholisticchef.com.au
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susie Minus. Susie Minus Tait holds a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in education from the University of Alabama and is a former schoolteacher of 18 years. Tait lives on a cattle farm in Epes, Alabama where she raises quarter horses. “Pedro and Carlos” is her first book.
this episode Q&A includes:
• testament to drinking nourishing herbal infusions and spectacular health..
• high blood pressure- information on food, whole grains and hawthorn, motherwort and passionflower..
• cholesterol- fiber in the diet and inflammation..
• Mom to be- nutrition and prenatal vitamins..
• ayahausca- vine of the soul- stealer of souls- limiting foods with taurine and sensory perception..
• diarrhea- apple sauce/ pectin, slippery elm..
• antibiotics? eat yogurt!
What are Chinese herbs and how can they be used for health concerns? Can I purchase these locally or grow them in my back yard? Herbs are medicine; they should be used by knowledgeable professionals and respected for their medicinal properties. How can I find help to guide me to choose the right herbal formula? Do you have issues with hormones, heart, kidney, cancer, skin and digestion and have you been looking for answers? Have ginkgo, asparagus, reishi, or cordyceps been on your radar?
Dr. Tsu-Tsair Chi, PhD, NMD is an expert in Chinese herbal formulas for health and he will be sharing information from his book Dr. Chi's Herbal Formulas in its second edition. His PhD is in biochemistry and he is a certified Naturopath. Dr. Chi has published over 30 articles and given over 200 lectures in various countries on his unique herbal formulas.
If you want to know more about Chinese herbs, Dr. Chi is the expert. He offers consultations to help you with health concerns, visit his website for more information: www.chi-health.com
We discuss acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments with other practitioners around the country, while also fielding calls from people with questions on how TCM can help them. Colleagues are encourages to call with difficult cases to discuss treatment strategies, while the general public can call in with questions on specific health concerns and how Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture can help them.
Migraines and Severe Headaches When There Is No Doctor!
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
If you have ever had a migraine, you know it's not your normal headache. It is pure debilitation. This isn't a regular headache. This is severe sensitivity to light, sound, and smells, and come with bouts of nausea. Medication only helps some migraine sufferers, with others finding no relief at all. Sometimes, there is be no relief outside of sleeping in a dark, quiet room. To make matters worse, a single migraine can last for days- days without being about to tolerate the sun or noise.
Read More→ HERE
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Belinda Farrell. Belinda the author of the book Find Your Friggin’ Joy, graduated with a BA in Spanish and English from the University of California at Berkeley and is trained in hypnotherapy, past life regression, NLP, Hawaiian chanting, and ancient Hawaiian healing (Huna). Belinda trained with Anthony Robbins (author of Unlimited Power) and has effectively used these skills in her own life.
this episode Q&A includes:
• plastic- do not store food or water in..
• reverse osmosis water is devoid of minerals and can actually leach minerals from your body..
• migraines- repressed sexual abuse in our culture and restriction of blood vessels and supporting the liver..
• bacterial vaginosis- garlic suppositories, yogurt, yarrow tincture, activated charcoal..
• sore breast..
• pseudomanas infection- panax gingseng tincture..
• lipomas- how to make castor oil packs and dandelion..
• endometriosis and heavy bleeding- nothing raw or frozen, beets, meat, shepherds purse..
• yarrow to help with nose bleeds, scar tissue and healing of mucous membranes..
• skin bacteria- chickweed and rubbing shoulders with folks that have healthy bacteria..
• itchy palm- fungus- plantain, horsetail..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- AJC Radio (19 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- TimBinnall (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- A i m Network (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- America Matters show (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (0 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (0 chatters)