SORT BY Relevancy
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Rushed schedules,tired cooks,teens & babies- we will cover it all. Nancy Guberti ChN will share her expertise in children's health. Nancy has been heavily involved with children who have Autism and is very familiar with the battle in dealing with toxic diseases such as Autism & morgellons. Nancy is empathetic to the struggles with heath issues because of being in a car accident which nearly took her life. The traumatic effect a double concussion had was it took her memory for a tim
Join us Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 EST for our show with special guest, Jack Kenefick. Jack is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Fitness trainer and Health and Weight Management Coach. Are you ready to break the cycle of yo-yo weight loss and weight gain? Want to get in better physical shape? Listen in! Achieve a lifetime of benefits through what you know! You asked for it and we deliver!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (34 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (9 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (5 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (4 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (3 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)