SORT BY Relevancy
Children Radio show By children for children.
Olivia Y. Mississippi and her little sister Barbour Mississippi having Lived through foster care wanted to do something to inspire and encourage other children that have gone through this or any other life experience they may need to talk about.
The names was Olivia Y Mississippi idea based on a law suit done in Mississippi olivia y v barbour
Olivia Y Mississippi wanting to be a Attorney was inspired by the work Marcia Lowry has done to help children.
Olivia Y Mississippi will decide what the show is about. Take calls from other children. Also she will Facebook and tweet other children. This show was created to be a voice for Children and to help children that may need a healthy outlet and may not have one.
Olivia Y Mississippi Childrens Internet Radio
Radio continues to give a voice to thousands of children across the developing world
During 2015: Radio continues to be the most important tool to provide young people with information and give a voice to children across the developing world, many of whom live in remote or disaster-prone areas, says child rights organisation Plan International.
From early and forced marriage to child abuse, children across the world are using community radio and participatory radio initiatives to voice their opinion on a range of issues that affect their lives. They are also using the power of radio to advocate for their rights, support other young people and make themselves heard.
What is the definition of love? Love is composed of genuine emotions, compassion, loyalty, trust and happiness. Yet in Rebecca Sloan's relationship, love is just another four-letter word in the dictionary. Rebecca is a hardworking mother from Atlanta who provides for her son, while Derek, her worthless man does nothing other than use and abuses her daily. Reluctantly, she accepts whatever he dishes out because she’s afraid of raising her son alone.
Her best friend Slinda refuses to sit back and watch her friend be hurt any longer. With Slinda’s help and Felix, a new friend, Rebecca finds the courage to leave Derek and strive for a better life. Will Derek truly let her move on without him? Can Rebecca be able to get past the abuse, lies, and deception? Follow along on the journey of heartbreak and betrayal, with an ending that will blow your mind!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (394 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (41 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (17 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- SURN Host (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TXKirk Bernard (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)