SORT BY Relevancy
David P introduces to his audience what they can expect to hear from What Matters to Us Radio. Gives his thoughts on the plight of the black community and explains how this show will deliver quality dialogue to help with the day the day challenges in the black community.
Check out the 12 RADIO SHOW. The 12 RADIO SHOW is the most innovative and interactive show on Blog Talk Radio. Tune in tonight at 9pm EST as the host, 12kyle, informs and entertains! Don't just listen to the show...be a part of the show and participate in the interactive chat room...or call in to speak with 12kyle and his co-hosts.
TOPIC - Childhood Memories 850 co-hosted by Dluvhall & VA Eazy. Join us for an entertaining and comical look childhood as we stroll down memory lane. You don't want to miss this show!
You can listen online (www.blogtalkradio.com/12kyle) or via phone (347)215-7162. Press #1 if you want to speak to the host. You can also send tweets if you want to have your questions answered or comments to @12kyle
Follow the show on twitter: @12RadioShow. Also follow the host 12kyle on twitter: @12kyle
in Self Help
OVERCOMING CHILDHOOD with PENNY COHEN
Penny Cohen, LCSW is a transformational psychotherapist, relationship counselor and the author of “Personal Kabbalah: 32 Paths To Inner Peace & Life Purpose.” Find her at www.pennycohen.com.
On this show we will discuss how circumstances and events from our childhood so often chart our course and even dominate our lives.
Hi y'all! My name is Chrissie Hodges. I am a mental health advocate/public speaker and coach/peer specialist for individuals with mental illness. This first show is a introduction to what Mental Illness Matters is going to look like. We will be tackling the common myths and misconceptions that society holds about individuals with mental illnesses each week with one on one interviews as well as hot topics with different hosts.
Check out my first teaser episode here to learn more about me, why it is that mental health is my passion, and how YOU can make a difference in abolishing the stigma associated with mental illness!
in Self Help
Join Soy as she brings you jaw dropping information that updates you on the latest Foreclosures and empower you with investment tips. Don't be the last to know. Take time and take charge of your money matters. Guests Abu H. Ali, Ali Group Inc., CEO of Safety 1st Financial Group, 1-888-244-3314; and David Lowery, Jr. Founder of Living & Driving While Black Foundation, Inc. 773-998-1207, www.livinganddrivingwhileblack.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- AAMBC Radio (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- SCW Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Hidden Mysteries (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (0 chatters)