SORT BY Relevancy
Topics discussed: Child Sex Trafficking, Child Sex Exploitation, Internet Crimes against Children, Missing and Exploited Children, Aggravated Physical Abuse, and Questionable parenting
This week on The Conversation Cafe™ A.Raquel & Mahoghani Dawn will talk with celebrity & entertainment blogger Ray Cornelius, who keeps us "in the know" about the latest in entertainment news. In the second half of the show A.Raquel & Mahoghani Dawn will discuss “Child Sex Trafficking” with members of The Social Justice Ministry of The House of Hope Atlanta (GTRBC).
For more information about Ray Cornelius visit: Website: http://raycornelius.com/ Facebook: facebook.com/Ray-Cornelius Twitter: @75RayCornelius Instagram: instagram.com/raycornelius. For more information about The House of Hope Atlanta (GTRBC) visit: http://www.houseofhopeatl.org/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gtrbc Twitter: https://twitter.com/hohatl
Listen in LIVE and call in to join the dialogue by calling (773) 897-3986. You will be empowered, educated and enlightened. “Remember…“where there’s no dialogue, there’s no conversation!
INSIDE THE NFL will be a three part series, which will be candid discussions about going “Inside the NFL”, and examining race, drugs, domestic violence, child abuse, and player discipline.
NFL, Clubs, and Players Union – Be careful what you ask for?
Is the NFL really serious about violence against women or is their agenda self-serving? Is the goal of the NFL to maintain endorsements and sponsorship or embrace and develop programs and services that promote self-awareness for abusers and victims of domestic violence? Why has the NFL been vocal about domestic violence and protecting alleged victims who can make decisions for themselves, but silent concerning child abuse, sex trafficking and juvenile prostitution, which plague the League, its clubs and players?
This episode will examine how the NFL has handled the recent allegations of domestic violence and child abuse. We will discuss whether the role of the NFL and its players union should include disciplinary actions against players for acts committed in their personal lives. We will also examine whether disciplinary action has been or is fair and impartial and what role does race play, if at all, in addressing off the field acts committed by players. Finally, this episode will examine whether the NFL has been inclusive or exclusive in handling issues like drugs, domestic violence, and race and off the field acts committed by its players.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- ShadySykes (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)