SORT BY Relevancy
Today’s Brains in Toyland segment regards the wonderful benefits that music has in a child’s life.
Our guest today is Maya Benettar, MA, MT-BC, LCAT who is a music therapist and expert in the impact of music on development.
We’ll talk about how music can benefit physical development like the motor and sensory systems and intellectual development, like creativity, organization, language, and learning. We’ll also talk about how music can help foster social-emotional development an such as interpersonal skills and relationships.
Ms. Benattar will talk to us about what the best types of music are for children, dispel myths about music programs, and relay some of her favorite pieces of advice for families.
For more information about Maya, her services, and how she fosters “ Health and Wellness for Children Through Music” visit her website.
The Kids AtoZ Team.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (50 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (2 chatters)
- Realms Revealed (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)