SORT BY Relevancy
Yvonne Spence is an author and blogger, with a passion for compassion. Her novel, Drawing in Sand is available as an ebook through Amazon. On Tell Me a Story today, we will meet Yvonne who is also the instigator of 1000 Voices Speak for Compassion, an initiative uniting bloggers and vbloggers to come together on the 20th of each month to write or speak about compassion. 1000 Voices Speak for Compassion can be contacted via the Facebook Group, their Facebook page, Google+ Community or on Twitter @1000Speak or follow Yvonne https://Twitter.com/YvonneSpence Tell Me a Story is a presentation of The Magic Happens Radio Network www.themagichappens.com
Financial elder abuse is on the rise in California. People are living longer due to advances in science, medicine, health, fitness and nutrition. At the same time, "seniors" (those over 65 years of age - which is still relatively "young" if you think about it) are some of the sole survivors of the "mortgage meltdown" and they are oftens the victims of financial fraud and "elder abuse." This husband and wife podcast discusses what elder abuse is, how to spot it, and the types of legal claims we handle as a California financial elder abuse law firm.
Common perpetrators of financial elder abuse
1. Attorneys (these professionals are in a position of "trust" and "confidence" and can unduly influence, coerce, misinform and cause seniors to make very bad financial decisions that can affect real estate, and stock portfolios). Attorney malpractice is another common claim in this area. We have seen "counseling" that has resulted in the loss of substantial equity in residential and commercial real estate estate.
2. Car dealerships (Car dealerships can try to "steal your trade" or engage in "bait and swtich advertising" or sock you away in a car loan that
5. Family (kids who see their parents as easy targets).
6. Mortgage brokers (lenders and loan officers can sock a senior away - and take exorbitant loan fees - to steer an elder into an unconscionable predatory loan (ex. a negative amrotization or "option arm loan") or fail to advise as to the advisability (or non-advisablity) of a reverse mortgage. These fees can be "taken" in bad faith resulting in serious daamges to an elder.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes bestselling author Raymond Francis to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his amazing work in the field of optimal health and his thought-provoking book THE GREAT AMERICAN HEALTH HOAX.
Join Elder Ross Edwards as he ministers the Word tonight!!
The Rory T Edwards show with Sheila Robinson will elevate your attitude to increase your altitude, through the process of communication, wisdom, vision, experience, structures & actions which will empower you to take responsibility for the outcomes of your most precision possession, YOU !!
Elder Townsend accepted her call to ministry on December 29, 1999. She sat under the tutelage of Bishop Terry McCaskill Sr. while serving at Mt. Sinai World Outreach Ministry. She was ordained as an Elder in the Lord's church on November 12, 2010. Elder Townsend served as the assistant to the Bishop at the Greenville location. Elder Townsend currently serves as the Director of Spiritual Innovation under Pastor James Perry Jr. of Empowerment Worship Center. She is also one of many women to have been inducted into the hall of Professional Women. She has accepted her call to go higher in God with the ministry she founded: DIVAS 4 Christ Ministries: Divinely Inspired Victorious Anointed Sisters!!!
Our mission is to "empower women, one sister at a time!"
Elder Yolanda Townsend, Founder and Visionary
Divas 4 Christ Ministries
Third & Short is happy to have Gwen Robinson, Official Fan Reporter for the Baltimore Ravens at NFLFemale. We discuss the major losses the team endured during Free Agency including Torrey Smith, Haloti Ngata, & Jacoby Jones. The re-signing and additions of Justin Forsett and Matt Schaub, the abuse that QB Joe Flacco gets from media and fans, and the overall outlook for the 2015 season.
Dr. Mike Robinson, host of Parent Talk Live discussed the challenges, risk and benefits for the student athlete that decides to become a college walk-on with with Rick Allen, Founder and CEO Informed Athlete (IA).
Rick Allen was one of the first full time NCAA compliance directors in the country. He worked on-campus at two major Division I universities for over 25 years before transitioning to consulting with athletic departments around the country. Because of his many years of hands-on experience working with and interpreting the NCAA rules, he has a thorough understanding of how they work, how they are implemented, and how they overlap. He explains the rules in a way that helps parents and athletes thoroughly understand what the rules mean and how they apply to their unique situation.
His credentials include:
25+ years experience working directly with NCAA compliance rules and procedures at two major DI Universities.
Current member, past President and board member of National Association for Athletic Compliance.
Conducts compliance reviews at athletic departments of NCAA member institutions throughout the U.S.
Consults with NAIA schools transitioning to NCAA membership.
Consults on compliance rules and issues with private companies who provide services to athletes and/or NCAA member institutions throughout the U.S.
Stays current with NCAA, NAIA, and NCJAA recruiting, eligibility, scholarship, and transfer trends, practices, and rules.
Dr. Mike Robinson, host of Parent Talk Live discusses Black Males and Dyslexia with his guest Shawn Anthony Robinson.
BIO: Shawn Anthony Robinson, M.Ed, is a doctoral candidate at Cardinal Stritch University (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) in the Literacy and Language program. His concentration is on giftedness and dyslexia. Robinson brings a wealth of academic experience, training and knowledge about the psychological development of dyslexia, especially among Black males who have not tapped into their gifts because of their misdiagnosis and inability to read or spell. He is an emerging national speaker, and one of few scholars in the United States with a research focus on the scholarship, theory and literature addressing theoretical or psychological frameworks investigating twice-exceptional Black males who have dyslexia.
Practitioners working with gifted Black males with dyslexia must understand how these students navigate educational systems, understand their unique learning styles, and how they construct knowledge through different sociocultural experiences, which are associated with their self-perception, self-esteem and sense of identity.
Cincinnati Business Talk features the positive side of business and innovation in southwest Ohio. Today's guests are Shawn Nason, Chief Innovation Officer at the new Xavier University Center for Innovation. In addition Dr. Scott A. Chadwick, Provost and Chief Academic Officer at Xavier University and Annette Marksberry, Associate Provost and CIO, Information Technologies at Xavier University will be on the show.
The show streamed live on Friday April 17th at 4 PM. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/7514533
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (31 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (24 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (6 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Bless Set Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- NPower Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (0 chatters)