SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we celebrate 37 years of Pride Festival history. South Florida's Lesbian, Gay Bi-Sexual, Transexual Community (LGBT) has a proud and colorful history of advocating for the rights of the community. Reading from the Pride South Florida program: The Pride Festival commemorates the Stonewall riots that occured in New York City in June 1969 which many credit with having launched the national movement for LGBT rights. Recently released U.S. Census data reveal
(91) http://www.blogtalkradio.com/s3production/2014/03/04/ride-to-pride-with-lorraine-esquibel Today we are talking with Lorraine Esquibel of the Ride to Pride Partnership of Las Vegas New Mexico. Ride to Pride offers several services but the one that caught my eye and my imagination was the Equine Assisted Services for Military personnel. The idea of using horses to help veterans to Overcome (1) Substance abuse issues, (2) Anger management issues (3) domestic violence issues, (4) family
Tune in every week as we bringing you brand new music, real topics, events, and live interviews every Thursday Night. Unsigned (Indie) artists all the up to mainstream radio; we've got it all. No filters just pure talent! With your host Chicago's own Marcel "Mr.5150" and Ms. Onna!
Special Guest: Breezy City (@BreezyCity), Mr. Talented (@MrTalented), & D. Son (@DSonTL)
For Booking & Live Interviews Please Contact
Live Tweeting during every show!
Tonight we will be talking about news on The Pages, Confederate History and Alabama Flaggers news as well as our new Blogs we have made for the pages. Plus our March on washington in May.
The War Between the States was about state rights. The north was imposing tariffs out the wazoo on the south. Illegal tariffs, I might add.Sure, the south wasn't perfect; who is? All I'm saying is that they were the ones ultimately in the right in that 19th century fiasco and they took the flack for it because the winners write the history books. No the true history is written by warriors. If you want to argue with me, please, argue intelligently. I loath hippies.
Just remember two things: 1) THE NORTHERN STATES HAD MANY SLAVES;The emancipation proclamation claimed to free only the slaves in the "rebelling states." Northerners were free to keep their slaves until the 13th Amendment. Why does it matter? Because a lot of heroes died trying to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, which was, at the time, still the Supreme Law of the Land in most cases.
“I am a Loyal Confederate Southern in the service of the just and honorable cause of the South, in behalf of the Citizens of the Confederate States of America.It is my purpose and mission to reclaim the honor of our forefathers who fought, suffered, bled and died in agony in our nation’s defense.
With these words I swear my pledge of loyalty forever!” Deo Vindice!
I SALUTE THE CONFEDERATE FLAG WITH AFFECTION, REVERENCE AND
UNDYING DEVOTION TO THE CAUSE FOR WHICH IT STANDS.
Confederate Rebel Burton and Freda Burton
Directors Confederate Heritage and Pride
Alabama Flagger Director and Co-Director
God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud. Is it surprising to you that in religious organizations there are people in leadership, who shouldn't be there? There is no excuse for religious hypocracy behind any pulpit and to question their authority is a no no. We are living in a day where people are getting away with being grossly prideful and it has creeped into religion, where spiritual abuse is not just happening in churches but other religious organizations as well. Today I will discuss the remedy for this and how Faith traditions should not be this way
Join Host Live Chats
- HOLLOWEARTH13 (429 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (29 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (2 chatters)
- pgant (2 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- The Jackson 2 (1 chatters)
- Student2teacher (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)