SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
Huffington Post Columnist and the Author of Broken Places Rachel Thompson and Writer/Critic Bennet Pomerantz host media guests and talk varied subjects on Lets Talk
Tonight's guest is Cheryl Wood
Cheryl supports the personal and professional development of individuals who want to thrive at work, business, and in life. Her enthusiasm for helping others achieve their greatest potential is evident in each of her passionate presentations and training sessions. Her enthusiasm is contagious and sparks a flame among audiences to soar by boldly stepping outside of their comfort zone, taking risks, and removing self-limiting beliefs.
Whether speaking or facilitating sessions for busy executives, business leaders, career professionals, or entrepreneurs she remains committed to her mission to empower and equip others to exceed their own expectations for success.
Cheryl's clients have included: Small Business Administration, Morgan State University (EDAC), Keller Williams, Women in eDiscovery, eWomenNetwork, Mocha Moms, National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), National Association of Bridal Consultants, The Power Conference, On Purpose Woman Conference, to name a few.
Specialties: Corporate training & Public speaking
Episode 2510 - The Power of the Tongue - Mark Williams and Cheryl Clayton
The necessity and power of gratitude from a grateful heart as taught by the Living Apostle, Cheryl A. Wade.
Cheryl Wood is an international speaker, coach, and compelling thought leaderwho possesses a deep-rooted passion for supporting the personal development and economic empowerment of men and women globally. Cheryl has impacted the lives of thousands through her life-changing principles of FEARLESS living. Her enthusiasm for achieving excellence is contagious and sparks a flame among audiences to step outside of their comfort zone, take risks, and remove self-limiting beliefs to achieve more.
Cheryl’s personal story of success is one of determination and resilience. In her life journey, she has repeatedly demonstrated the power of nurturing possibilities and immobilizing fears. Raised as one of three children in a single-parenthousehold in low-income housing in Baltimore, Maryland, Cheryl made an intentional decision not to succumb to the negative impact of her environment.
Join me and my guest - Cheryl King-Cotton Founder of House of Deliverance for Battered Women
The mission: to break the cycle of Domestic Violence by providing resources and life changing programs to those women and their children who are victimize by domestic violence.
Cheryl’s Powerful Story - “When did I start Living?” The answer to that question is, I was always living but it was in a domestic violence situation for 17 years. Everyone thought my marriage was perfect.
It was not until I told myself that I had enough of this and there had to be a better life for me and my children. When I made that decision, that first step was probably the hardest decision I ever had to make.
I opened up to my pastors, family members and other organizations that supported me. One day in 1997, after carefully planning my getaway, I moved my kids and myself to another state to start my new life.
I am truly a living testimony of someone taking back their life. And out of appreciation from what was given to me, I plan to assist other women that are currently in the same situation I was in. Once you realize that you are not alone, your journey will be a little easier to travel.
Cheryl's information - http://www.hodshelter.org/, https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cheryl-king-cotton/68/4b5/904 (661) 363-9868 email@example.com P.O. Box 901667 Palmdale, CA 93590-1667
Conference Information http://shoutout.wix.com/so/fKphrUBj#/main
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (386 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (75 chatters)
- BeverlyD (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (7 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)