SORT BY Relevancy
The latest developments in the Navajo Nation election.
On this episode of Patriot Nation Radio we will be Talking to Mr. KC Massey Live about his situation,his upcoming court Appearance,and the Rally 8n support of him.Tune in Tonite 6:30pm eastern time, and 3:30pm pacific www.blogtalkradio.com/patriotnation
Prerecorded... no call-ins please...
A TRIBUTE TO CHIEF JOE "SITTING OWL: WHITE
One morning in mid February, about 7:30 this morning I got a call from Chief Pam Sexton, Joe's wife, telling me that Joe had passed away on the 7th of February, peacefully, in his sleep. The funeral was yesterday. The coroner said his heart simply stopped beating. Now, I'd like to point out that 7 is a sacred number to the Cherokee.
Joe's passing ends an era of sorts... he was a fearless man, much maligned for his clinging to the truth as he was taught it by his Keetoowah Cherokee ancestors.
Joe was a champion for the truth about Cherokee DNA, and he appeared in the History Channel program "Who Really Discovered America" the facts of which were misrepresented during that program... misrepresented by Family Tree DNA as 3% the truth of which was 30%. Family Tree DNA has been reported by many people to be sloppy, illegitimate, and fraudulent in its business practices (see http://www.yelp.com/biz/ancestrybydna-fairfield)
The Cherokee DNA project goes on, this time spearheaded by an honest man, Dr Donald Panther Yates of http://DNAConsultants.com.
Joe has infinite power now to continue his mission... but will be sorely missed by those Cherokee still in mortality.
Guest elders were Uku (Chief) Dr. Charles Jahtlohi Rogers of The Cherokee Nation of Mexico who is Priest of The Ancient Cherokee Church of Yo He Waah. He was joined by Cherokee DNA experts Uku Uku Pam Sexton of the 1803 Cherokee Reservation. They discussed The Ancient Cherokee religion.
With the most holy of wrestling holidays, Wrestlemania 31, approaching rapidly, we here at Wrestling Unwrapped have decided to take a look back at celebrations of yesteryear, that highlight why we love the past in wrestling so very much. Unfortunately, this is not one of those times.
With a convoluted main event, no straight up 1 on 1 matches, and one match so confusing that te refs even messed it up, Patrick and Harry have decided to cover the 16th annual extravaganza, Wrestlemania 2000, the Biggest Wrestlemania of All Time (-cough- -cough-)
Join Patrick and Harry as we run down the entire card from bell to bell, along with the plethora of extrasand bonus features, including the Wrestlemania History that encompasses Disc 2, and any small mistakes that may have been made (remember, this was only the 6th DVD WWE had put out, at the time)
Of course don't miss their discussion on the best celebrity involvement at Wrestlemania, along with their countdown f each person's favorite Wrestlemanias
And then...there's Cash and Trash. What are Patrick and Harry's ideas for the best and worst aspects of this DVD set and show?
Find out all of this and more as Wrestling Unwrapped makes it's VOC Nation debut on the biggest wrestling week of the year.
Host Teresa Morrow invites Trinda Latherow, author of 'A Greater You: Living a Connected Life' as guest on Inspiration Nation. In her book, Greater You: Living a Connected Life is a collection of stories and inspirational writings recognizing our vital connections to self, others, and a greater power and presence. Discover a greater you by living a more mindful or connected life, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
More about Trinda: After the birth of her daughter and soon after death of her mother, Trinda stepped upon a path of mysteries and miracles alike in a quest for the answers to some of life’s biggest questions. Asking, “Who are we and where did we come from, but more importantly, why are we here?” Along the way, she met world renowned psychics, scientists, spiritual leaders, doctors, authors, artists, and gifted laypeople who each held some valuable piece of the puzzle to our existence. She has been writing and speaking of her unique experiences ever since.
Previously addressing the mind and body as a safety and health professional, Trinda is now focusing on the mind, body, and spirit of us as an author, speaker, and consultant.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- urgentfury (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- American Chaos (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (1 chatters)
- Judge Wyld (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 65784 (1 chatters)