SORT BY Relevancy
Neely Steinberg has been writing and speaking about dating, love, and relationships for more than a decade. She has been a featured expert in a wide array of media outlets and has created and hosted two radio shows and an internet TV show on the subjects of dating, love, and relationships. Drawing from her Master’s degree in Counseling and her passion for helping others, Neely’s dating coaching practice The Love TREP™, based in Boston, is dedicated to teaching and coaching smart, educated, professional women from ALL career background, ages 25-45, how to use an entrepreneurial spirit, mindset, and approach to find healthy, happy dating lives that lead to healthy, happy relationships.
Maria Guadagno is the author of Detox Without the Deprivation and is the founder of The Bombshell Blueprint, a 6-month, one-on-one health-coaching program designed specifically for women, to help them achieve ultimate wellness and beauty. Clients receive a personally tailored diet and manageable steps to help them lose weight, get glowing skin, and improve their overall health, for good! As a Health Coach and Natural Foods Chef, Maria loves explaining the health benefits of foods.
Jay Cardiello is a globally-recognized fitness and nutrition expert, a personal trainer to celebrities, a contributor to leading media outlets and a published author. He is the Fitness Editor-at-Large of Shape for which he has a monthly magazine column and a weekly blog on Shape.com, a regular contributing editor for Men’s Fitness, and OK! Magazines.
Are you of the Millennial Generation? Or are you trying to understand this generation as a parent, educator or someone who’s baffled by them and wants to help? Tune in and learn more from Millennia Expert, Chelsea Krost.
Born into a whirlwind of economic uncertainty, global strife and relentless change, the Millennial Generation didn’t create the challenges they face. Yet, this group of tech-savvy young adults is still being counted on to help provide a new energy and new vision to help change the world they inherited for the better.
Empowering Millennials to make their voices heard is the passion of 21-year-old Chelsea Krost, writer, producer, and TV and radio host. As the voice of her generation, Chelsea has appeared on Anderson with Anderson Cooper, the Today Show, The Tyra Banks Show, Good Day New York, and many other top media outlets from New York to Florida to California.
As a “guestpert” and broadcast journalist she creates webisodes for her website and covers relevant, cutting edge stories for CBS, FOX, and ABC News affiliates and other media. Chelsea is also a regular contributor to The Daily Buzz and Life, Love & Shopping.
Dawn Del Russo has a hot and heavy love affair with luxe style. Most recently seen on the new Glamour Magazine Show "Dress to Kill." She is a stylist, on-air fashion expert and tv personality seen on Fox 5, CBS, NBC, E News! and more. Dawn's fashion tips have been in national print InStyle, Cosmo, Real Simple, Life & Style and US Weekly magazine. She is the author of "101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle." Dawn is known for her ability to find the most sought after pieces as a stylist for her model, celebrity, and high profile clients. She attributes her designer taste from travel abroad while seeking unique pieces for her boutique belladawn.com.
Lindsey Coco has been working as a wardrobe stylist for the last 3 years. Fashion Fights back was born after she realized that where she found the most joy in her job was when she got to work with brands that give back. Lindsey wants to raise awareness for talented designers that have hearts of gold and a mission to make this world a better place.
Damon Dominique and Joanna Franco are two broke twenty-somethings who plan on changing the face of the travel industry with a backpack, multiple languages under their belt, and only a few dollars to their name. They swap out the traditional and cookie-cutter travel show scripts with a down-to-earth documentation of what it’s like to live and travel abroad with your best friend. Their mission is to inspire young people to live life to the fullest, to travel and see the world, and to show everyone that it doesn’t cost as much as everyone thinks it does.
Hilary Farr grew up in London, England, and traveled extensively before settling in Toronto. She has lived in Sydney, Los Angeles and New York, honing her talent and skills working on properties in varied cosmopolitan cities. Farr continues to work on both sides of the border as president of Hilary Farr Design, a thriving interior design business she founded more than 15 years ago for private clients. Airing on W Network and currently in its fifth season, “Love It Or List It” has a cult-like fan following and has earned a Gemini nomination for Best Reality Program or Series.
Adam K. Levin has more than 30 years experience in consumer protection, real estate and government service. He was the director of the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, owned and operated of one of the largest residential real estate management companies in New York City and co-founded both Credit.com and Identity Theft 911, where he still serves as Chairman and spokesperson.
Adam is an expert on personal finance, credit, identity management, fraud and privacy. He writes a weekly column which appears in Huffington Post and ABCNews.com, as well as other major media outlets such as Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, and Business Insider. He is a frequent guest on television, and has appeared on Fox News, Fox Business News, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, CBS Nightly News, ABC World News Tonight and scores radio stations throughout the country. His own show, Credit Line with Adam Levin, ran on KFWB in Los Angeles. Adam’s passion is to educate consumers on personal finance, identity management and privacy issues.
Ebong Eka is no stranger to the world of personal finance & lifestyle. As a certified public accountant, former professional basketball player in Europe and one of Washington DC’s Best Dressed Men, he offers a fresh perspective in a commanding yet approachable manner that draws a diverse audience.
Ebong gives real life-practical money solutions, tailored to the everyday person, the aspiring entrepreneur and the small business owner. Ebong developed experience with some of the largest consulting firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte & Touche. Ebong is also a Tax Consulting professional with Levyti Consulting, LLC, a tax advisory firm in the Washington, DC area.
Ebong is a tax and small business expert who regularly appears on MSNBC, Fox News, Fox Business Channel, NBC and CNN. Ebong was also a popular face in primetime and cable television for his role on Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of DC”.
Cristina Quinones is a Three Time Music Award winner, Atlanta’s very own, 19 year old , Hispanic –American, Country/Rock/Pop Singer/Songwriter.
At the tender age of 12, she performed her first live performance with Tavis Smiley’s BET event and since then has created a certified Buzz in the Music Industry. Cristina’s unique talent blends are a combination of Country, Rock, Pop, and dance styles.
Growing up in a Mutli-Cultural family has proven to be instrumental in allowing her to express her roots in the Hispanic and American Cultures. She’s quite a seasonal performer. She maintains a rigorous schedule and has performed over 900 shows in the past 8 years.
Twenty- eight year ofd, Chanel "Coco" Amari has become the Carrie Bradshaw of Bravo TV's "Princesses Long Island". As the social connector of the group, Chanel narrates "Princesses" from her own perspective, sprinkling in antidotes on religion, love and finding your inner "princess" of course. Chanel earned a bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism and Communications from Northeastern University and has since worked in production and PR. Most recently, she has been working on launching her own web series on lova and dating, which will be available soon on Chanelomari.com.
Kathy Gruver is an award-winning author and the host of the national TV show based on her first book, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet. She has earned her PhD in Natural Health and has authored two books on stress: Body/Mind Therapies for the Bodyworker and, just published, Conquer Your Stress with Mind/Body Techniques. She has studied mind/body medicine at the famed Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School and pursued further education at The National Institutes of Health. Gruver has been featured as an expert in numerous publications including Yahoo.com, Glamour, Ladies Home Journal, Massage and Bodyworks Magazine, and Massage Magazine. She has written dozens of health and wellness articles and contributing posts. Dr. Gruver has appeared as a guest expert on over 100 radio and TV shows including NPR, SkyNews London, CBS Radio, and Lifetime Television, and has done dozens of educational lectures around the country. And don't forget hiphop dancing and flying trapeze for fun!
Adrianna Hopkins is a Midwestern girl from Leawood, KS a suburb of Kansas City - home of 18th & Vine, Gates BBQ and most importantly, her family. She attended The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill graduating with a degree in Electronic Communications and African American Studies in 2005. ON AIR A college internship at WRAL-TV in Raleigh, NC turned into a part-time job in the Consumer Investigative Unit. Her hard work landed her in the Magic City! And for this beach loving anchor and reporter - Miami, FL fits quite nicely! OFF AIR Adrianna's interest in app development peaked in March 2013. A simple idea, a little research, and Adrianna created "Snap It! Track It!" available in the iTunes App Store as of July 2013.
Katie Stack is a writer, speaker and activist with a background in community organizing, abortion care and reproductive health advocacy. She received an M.A. in 2012 in Gender and Women’s Studies and Nonprofit Leadership. In 2010 she shared her own abortion experience with Dr. Drew on MTV’s 16 and Pregnant special “No Easy Decision”. Her writing and activism has been featured on countless online and print outlets and in 2011 she called out anti-choice crisis pregnancy centers in a controversial New York Times op-ed. Since then she has investigated anti-choice organizations nationwide through The Crisis Project, which was featured in an Al Jazeera English documentary in 2012. Her work will be further profiled in an upcoming German documentary this September. Katie speaks regularly on college campuses about the importance of reproductive freedom.
Who is Who on The Chelsea Krost Show: Find Your Wings, is a program designed by Gabrielle Siller, CDC, coaches woman on recognizing their worthyness, gaining back simple life skills, achieve long-term sobriety, as well as how to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Inspire
Jason Weberman is a certified Dating and Relationship Coach who studied at The Coaches Training Institute (CTI). His company, North Star Coaching, has been helping single women bring their soul mates into their lives since 2005. In addition to private coaching, Jason also works with dating companies such as Hurrydate and NYEasydates helping them educate their clients on topics such as ‘Dating and The Law of Attraction’, ‘How To Find Your Perfect Match’ and ‘How to Create a Winning Dating Profile’.
Susie Concannon is a Boston-based digital marketer and writer with a passion for all things millennials. She injected a little girl power in the conversation about an often misunderstood generation by founding Millennial Woman Speaks- a blog and online community that is giving Gen Y women a place to raise their voices about everything important and fun in their lives.
Paul Angone is the leading narrator of the twentysomething story. He is the author of 101 Secrets for your Twenties, as well as a speaker, humorist, and the creator of AllGroanUp.com— a place for those asking “what now?”He has been featured on Huffington Post, Sirius XM, Relevant Magazine, and Collegiate Magazine.
William Coles is Founder Dance For Change Foundation & Managing Director of DFC Media Productions. He is also an Innovation Consultant, helping people and business grow thier ideas and projects. His goal in life to add value to people and help reach up the new generation to change the world.
Who is who on The Chelsea Krost Show: Jessica Ekstrom: Founder of Headbands of Hope Headbands of Hope aims to start with awareness and end with a cure. Headbands of Hope distributes headbands to girls in the hospitals across the nation. For every headband purchased, one is given to a girl with cancer and $1 is donated to the St. Baldrick's Foundation to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. Headbandsofhope.org @headbandsofhope Ron and Lisa Beres: Is your home making you sick? Ron and
Manisha Thakor earned her MBA from Harvard, her BA from Wellesley, is the author of two personal finance books, founder of MoneyZen Wealth Management and is here as an expert for gogirlfinance.com Today she also serves on the National Board of the Girls Scouts of the USA (Investment Sub-Committee), and serves as a consultant to TIAA-CREF’s Women’s Engagement Initiative. In addition, Manisha is on the Advisory Boards of Feminist.com and The OpEd Project.
Tru Pettigrew is Founder and CEO of Tru Access, which is an organization that bridges the cultural and generational gaps between millennials and corporate brands and agencies. Tru Access provides Inspiration and Empowerment speaking engagements and coaching for the millennial audience and presentations, training and workshops on the corporate side. Tru spent 20 years working in youth and multicultural marketing at advertising and marketing agencies with clients such as Axe, Nike, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and The Home Depot.
Jenna Doughton is not only the creator and founder of style with a cause, but also a fashion stylist and personal shopper based in Las Vegas. Over the many years working as a fashion stylist, she has found a common denominator with many women: to believe that they deserve to put themselves first. Seeing the importance of being able to treat ourselves, so that we can always be full enough to give to others, Jenna created style with a cause; a day to celebrate women at every turn of their journey and inspire them through fashion and beauty.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Channel Panel (349 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (155 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- AlimBey (90 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (63 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (47 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- DDP Radio (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (19 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (17 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- dtm radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (10 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Karen Tate (8 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (8 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Horn Sports (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (5 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (5 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- Billy D Online (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Pauly D (2 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (0 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (0 chatters)