SORT BY Relevancy
As one of the most vibrant and quirkiest hosts on camera today, Chelsea Briggs graces the entertainment industry with her down to earth spirit, infectious charm, whip-smart whit and bubbly personality.
She currently hosts, writes and executive produces one of the most popular online daily entertainment news shows for teens – HollywireTV! With 17 million views a month, Chelsea has worked hard to grow its subscriber base from 0 to almost 600K. And it continues to grow faster than most of the competing channels. As an entertainment correspondent, Chelsea has interviewed thousands of celebrities from One Direction to Justin Timberlake to Selena Gomez to Rachel McAdams – she’s talked the talk with all of them and of course, shared many laughs along the way!
In addition, Chelsea has spent the past 4 years covering some of the biggest events in the industry including Sundance Film Festival, New York Fashion Week & SXSW Music Festival. Having a presence at these events has positioned her as an expert on what’s “about to trend” in the wonderful world of pop culture and entertainment.
With a handful of guest hosting positions under her belt, Chelsea has appeared on MTV, MTV News, VH1, Ovation Network & Clevver Media.
Green Earth PR Network unites the extraordinary communication expertise of consultants respected for both knowledge and connections in the green community. I started this group to expand the intellectual capacity and creativity offerings available to each of our clients.
My communications experience includes regional nonprofits, Capitol Hill, state government and green product manufacturers. Past and current projects/clients include: Milliken & Company, Forbo, Earth Share of Georgia, and U.S. Green Building Council. With a vocabulary that ranges from Alternative Energy to Zero Waste, organizations rely on my capability for writing clarity, communication strategy development and project management. Whether your audience is a nation or a neighborhood, we work to identify and achieve your communication goals. Focusing on details generates effective public relations strategies aligned with larger organization goals: What do you want to accomplish? How does your story differ from the competition? What are the top information channels for your audience? What resources are available and are you applying them to your best advantage? What are the perceptions?
A master’s degree in environmental city planning combines with journalism training and more than 20 years in media, government, nonprofit and business settings. I founded Atlanta Green Communicators on LinkedIn to fill a gap in professional resources.
Seniors our the gold of our communities. Listen and learn from them as they speak about the green scene of healing and so much more. She will talk about fall prevention, upcoming events, Call in on elderly concerns with Dorothy Poston
Joining us today is Alison Thomas, president of Keep My Planet Green, offering small businesses and consumers an easy way and affordable way to support renewable energy and sustainable practices. The company is part of Sterling Planet, the nation’s leading supplier of renewable energy and low carbon solutions and EPA’s Green Power Leadership Award winner for the past two years. Alison joined Keep My Planet Green after 18 years with Southern Progress / Time, Inc. As national director of sales and marketing, she ran the Coastal Living Homes program and became involved in the promotion of green building products and practices working with well-known consumer brands across the country. Her career also was immersed in the travel and tourism industry, which prompted the formation of the development of the Certified Green Lodging Destination program for Keep My Planet Green.
Amy Linde is a thirty-year veteran of marketing and business development working for Fortune 500 brands. She began focusing on the renewable energy field in 2009, primarily sales and installation of commercial scale solar energy systems, and recently partnered with Keep My Planet Green to develop school fundraising programs.
Alison and Amy have joined us today to announce the launch an exciting new campaign in partnership with Southeast Green. We’re kicking off a challenge for our listening audience to offset their car’s emissions, and our goal is 500 cars. We’re calling it the GASCAR 500 Clean Air Challenge. But first let’s find out a little more about Keep My Planet Green and what offsets are.
in Self Help
Welcome to "Talk w. the Green Guy"! I am your host Eric Moncrief. This show is dedicated to covering energy saving systems, environmental policies, recycling, clean energy and more!!
Tune in this week Brian Green Media Spokesperson FROM Georgia Power will share some great information on how you can save energy and money also some awesome tips for residential and commercial customers.
Jeff Swernerton,Communications Director of Green-e explains what this certification is and why it is important to the renewable energy and greenhouse gas emissions in the retail market
Lindsay Harper stops by to tell us how she is working with HBCU’s across the country helping these institutions and their students go green and getting on the path to sustainability
Chelsea Summer's entertainment passion began when she first entered the theatrical world of stage musicals. Beginning with a small role as a “Newsie” in a local community show "Disney Musical Spectacular”, Chelsea began the exciting journey into her entertainment career. With roles in such productions as: “Hairspray”, “Tom Sawyer”, “Alice In Wonderland”, “Les Miserables”, “Annie”, and “The King & I”, one role led to the next, from ensemble to supporting lead, to lead roles. Soon after, her progress moved to commercials, television and film.
Brooke Star loves a good challenge! She is dedicated to her training in whatever skill she is trying to achieve. Her passion is music and dance, both of which she does very well! Starting with piano lessons and moving on to school band, Brooke is learning to play fourteen different wind, string and percussion instruments ranging from Piano, Keyboards, Bass Clarinet, Clarinet, Flute, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Guitar, Drums, Ukulele, Chimes, Tambourine, Shakers, Recorder fueled by her desire to receive a law and/or entertainment scholarship to Harvard!
For more about these 2 Magnificent Twins, check out our Blog post at http://www.TheSashaMarinaShow.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (86 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)