SORT BY Relevancy
Terry will discuss the mentalities and behavior that make people get into side chick/side dude situations. Special guests will be poet Kira J and Sarah the Side Chick.
Terry will talk with Supa Cent about her perspective on dating a person with a public persona and get insight on how her social media popularity has impacted her relationships.
Terry will interview Instagram celebrity Wuzzam Supa Cent about how her popularity has impacted her dating life. We will also discuss some controversial posts from his instagram page.
In the echo of Hurricane Katrina, World Footprints will explore a sample of the multiple treasures that can be found in New Orleans. We will share a wonderful conversation with Chef Leah Chase of Dokie Chase restaurant fame. Chef Leah is an iconic figure in New Orleans. She was the inspiration behind Tiana, the principle character in the Disney Animated Picture Princess and the Frog. Then World Footprints will take listeners through two little known musuems, the Free People of Color museum and the African-American museum. Other stops on this audio trip include a tour through Treme and a visit to the famed Carosel bar in the Hotel Monteleone. New Orleans is a treasure trove of wonderful museums, rich history and cultural gumbo and today’s show will explore just a few of the treasure today.
We will start with introducing the host an cohosts of the show. Then we will discuss coparenting between two exes and what is the appropriate way to introduce children to the new person mom/dad is dating. We will also talk about some of the controvercial posts from the @TerryDeRon instagram page.
Welcome to "Chattin With Chef Ceddy". This evening you'll get your stomach and soul feed by our creative master chef, Cedric Washington. Tonight's segment will show you how to prepare "seafood" in the right way so that you may get the full flavors of these most succlent and delicious dishes. We also hope that after getting your tummies full by chef ceddy's main dish of the day, you'll stick around a bit longer for the topic of the day, which will feature "Single Parenting". So please join "Chattin With Chef Ceddy" on the Diversity Of The Minds Network. We are so sure you'll become a regular listener!.Please call in for recipes, and comments on tonight's segment. Only on blog talk radio. Call in number is 516-531-9334
Its that time again to recieve another week of cooking lessons, or fill that favorite cookbook of yours up with more of Master Chef Ceddy's wonderful and mouthwatering recipes. "This man can cook anything you throw on his table." He is a beast inside and out of the kitchen, as he caters to any event you are planning. Chef Ceddy gos by the three Fs-- Family, Food & Fun!!. So grab ya pin and paper cause you have been invited inside the Red Carpet Room to sit on our now becoming famous couch, as "Chattin With Chef Ceddy" prepares a meal for you, as well as discussing His topic of the day, "Homosexuality, Choice Or Not?". Its all going down on blog talk radio.
If your an amateur in the kitchen, or your just looking to please your guests, family, friends or that special person with a gourmet meal, that looks and taste as if chef ceddy made it for you himself, then may we suggest you check out 'Chattin With Chef Ceddy" every Tuesday evenings from 6-8 pm cst. Chef Ceddy will be personally providing you with cooking tips to prepare any dish you can think of, as well as promoting his catering business and speaking on his choice topic of the week. "Chattin With Chef Ceddy" will certainly be worth tuning into every week. Expect him to be Humorous, Outspoken, Real, and just pure entertainment all around the board. His weekly shows will be a pure delite as he will feed your stomach and soul. Chef Ceddy lives by the three F's, Family, Food & Fun!. Check him out. Only on Blog Talk Radio.
ACF Certified Chef George Norrell returns this week after a short vacation. Chef George will be on tonight's and tomorrow's show. Tonight, Chef George will be talking French Cooking with us. Listen in to learn what Chef George has to say. French cooking is very fun. Chef George will have some nice recipes for us. If you want to learn all about French cooking listen in and learn all about French cooking. Enjoy the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (26 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (5 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (5 chatters)
- Soul Sense (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- HOUSTON KREYOL (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)