SORT BY Relevancy
On this show, Chef Alex is excited to welcome spring as we do a discussion on Spring foods! Alex is going to share some wonderful spring recipes with you!!!!!! Hear Alex talk about fresh vegetables in the spring and why this is the time of year to make some delicious foods! Recipes will include sundried tomato pesto, white chocolate covered strawberry, strawberry sauce, various spring salad recipes and much more!
Who is Chris Miles and how has he helped save hundreds of his clients an average of $33,000 in the last 4 years?
Why is he considered as "THE financial advocate for the small business owner/entrepreneur?"
And why does he have so many kids?! ;)
Join him as he tells you who he is, why he does it, and how he gets the results that other financial "gurus" don't get.
Are you ready to save money (and keep it), while working your business because you want to, not because you have to?
Then listen in!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
On this show, Chef Alex Cardinale will be doing his FINAL Alex Speaks show on the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show. Alex Speaks will be moving to it's new home, the network station of the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show, the Alex Cardinale talk show on Friday May 2, 2014!
On this finale episode, Alex will talk about why he enjoyed hosting the Alex speaks show on the Cooking show, he will talk about why he created the Alex Cardinale Talk show, he will talk about meeting some awesome people in the past couple months, and he will share some recipes and some final Culinary tips!!!!
^^^ our sister network
^^^^ TV SHOW NOW AIRING!
Do you have a cooking or baking questions you want to ask Alex? Want a Saint Patrick's day themed recipe? Want to share a good or bad restaurant or cooking experience? Want to share a family recipe? Want to ask for a recipe? Want to talk food? Well then Just call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 and ask away! On this special 27th Question and Answer, Chef Alex will be taking callers all throughout the show! Phone lines are open for 2 straight hours! Alex will also share some recipes, and culinary
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week i get a chance to have 2 ladies that are doing some fantastic things while enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
According to Chef Ameera,
“fresh ingredients with lots of flavor and love” are the quintessential elements behind her appetizing craft. Chef Ameera’s passion lies in approaching the most simplistic foods and applying her own culinary magic to them, which allows her audience to conjure up memories of a favorite dish prepared by a loved one or a favorite restaurant. Chef Ameera specializes in an array of cuisine, including classic American, Southeast Asian, Asian fusion, Italian, and Caribbean. In March of 2010, Life & Style featured Chef Ameera as a food expert on the health and diet of platinum recording artist and international superstar Rihanna, as well as zoomed in on Chef Ameera’s delectable curry chicken and Bajan seasoning, while giving readers step-by-step preparation and cooking instructions for the exotic dishes.
Susan The Bikini Chef Southern-born Susan Irby transformed her native Southern cuisine, where “bikini cooking” all began, into flavorful healthy recipes.We will be talking about grilling and healthy side dishes.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Yada (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)