SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge where the indstry comes to hangout. This week we will be discussing the 4th annual Gout Saveurs Lakey in Haiti. Stopping will be Chef Hugh and Chef Eddie G and Chef Patrick Thezan. Also dropping by will be Patrick from Facedown Foods to talk about thier food challenge. Straight from her win of Food Network Cutthroat Kitchen Chef Shanita McAfee. Make sure to tune in this and every week as we will be getting ready for the holidays. Also i will be giving info on my new upcoming radio about living a healthy lifestyle
Make sure visit my website for upcoming events.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hang out. This week in the Lounge will be having another Bumpin' Good Time with my guest. Stopping by will be concert producer Darryl Dayson. We will be talking about the upcoming Route 29 Seafood Fest October 4th in Charlotte NC. My good friend Stephanie Davis will stop by to talk about celebrating diversity and girl power with her new childrens book Kayla The Great And The Magic Red Dress I am happy to be apart of gardening in my old neighborhood, so being a board member of Sustainable Springfield, just combines my passion of childhood memories in the kitchen and creating wonderful flavors. We will be having a farm to table dinner on october 10. I will have one of our board members stopping by to give more details on this wonderful event. I have been invited back to haiti for Gout et Saveurs Lakay. My culinary friend Chef Hugh will be going for the very first time. He will stop by to talk about getting his invite for the first time.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge, where the industry comes to hangout.This week i have some good friends stopping by. From the new NBC show Food Fighters my good friend Chef Manouschka Guerrier will be stopping by to talk about the show. From Food Network Cut Throat Chef Jernard Wells will also be stopping by to talk about his experience and what has come from being on the show. We will also be giving some fun tasty grilling tips for Labor Day weekend
Welcome to The Southen Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week in theLounge we talk about publicist, sweets, and restaurants. Stopping by to talk about hiring a publicist is Angela Byrd of PerCept Image Consulting Group. When it comes to sweets who better to have stop by the Lounge than Chef Padua Player aka The Suga Chef. http://twitter.com/sugachef And a new segment added to the Southern Passion Lounge is the The Foodivas Corner. You will get the scoop on some of the tasty spots in the Pacific NW.
Welcome to The Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. this week stopping by the lounge is Chef Wayne Johnson. He is back on the food scene in Renton WA. at a new spot called Shuga Jazz Bistro. also stopping by is Jeff Charette of Menuat, this is an app for all of you restaurant owners that will help you stay connected to your guest. and as always Tammy White of the Foodivas will be in the Foodivas Corner.
make sure to follow me
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hang out. This week we are talking about eating and cooking healthy meals and snacks as we as chefs are always on the go. My guest this week is Susan "The Bikini Chef" Irby. We will also dive into her 30day challenge.
Since I have been collaborating with the Haitian Culinary Alliance and enjoyed the flavors of Haiti, stopping by will be Corhinn Brunot who is a Haitian food blogger. We will talk about Haitian restaurants and spot light some talented Haitian chefs.
As always our good friend Debbie Mitchell will be stopping by to talk about working behind the camera and how to make sure you get your just due.
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week we will be discussing the history of my home town Jacksonville, through food. My guest this week is Ron Block from A Book and A Cook. Also from my trip to the bahamas i will share my interview with Chef Tim and Rebecca Tibbitts the owners of Flying Fish in Freeport Bahamas.
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week we will be talking about the Minority Chef Summit. You will here from the chefs and the culinary students on how important this weekend was and how it has fueled thier passion. Stopping by today will be Chef Kevin Mitchell and Chef Kieth Rhodes and give us thier take on the Summit.
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hang out. This week stopping by the Lounge will be Chef Barbie Marshall. Chef Barbie Marshall is the Chef Partner of SOOP Catering in Philadelphia, PA. Not afraid to get her hands dirty – both in the kitchen and in the garden the southwest Philadelphia native, started cooking at the age of 5 and there was no time at all before preparing dinner was a chore. She developed a passion early on for feeding as well as teaching others to enjoy food.
Chef Barbie began cooking professionally when offered a job at Ritz Hall Catering at the age of 14. She continued to cooking for her friends while attending West Philadelphia Catholic High School. Chef Barbie attended culinary school at Johnson and Wales University in the Hampton Roads area. For 10 years Chef Barbie worked in restaurants including: The Smokehouse & Cooler, Cuisine & Company, Cobalt Grille and Todd Jurich’s Bistro. It was during this time she became avidly committed to local, sustainable ingredients.
Also this week we will continue to here from guest presenters from the minority chef summit, this week we will here from Tiffanie The Drinking Coach Barriere. If you want to know what it takes to be a liquid chef at the number 1 airport restaurant in the world, (One Flew South) belly up to the bar and enjoy a drink of passion with The Drinking Coach
Make sure to follow
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hang out. This week in the Lounge its all about comedy and upcoming african american chefs experiences, and watch out for the Urban Food Experience. This week stopping by is Chef Mimi of Bringing it to the Table the first culinary competition featuring african american chefs.
Also stopping by is an old friend from jacksonville florida Comedian A-Train comes at you like a locomotive. When he's not blazing stages you can catch him as the resident comedian of the largest comedy club in North and Central Florida, Comedy Club of Jacksonville. He's shared the stage with everyone from everybody's favorite uncle, Dave Coulier aka Uncle Joey from Full House and Blue Collar favorites Julie Scoggins and PJ Walsh, to Last Comic Standing masters Rich Vos and Pete Lee and Def Jam and Comic View greats, Pierre Edwards, Terry T. Harris, and AJ Johnson. So tune in. It's sure to be a blast.
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week i get a chance to have 2 ladies that are doing some fantastic things while enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
According to Chef Ameera,
“fresh ingredients with lots of flavor and love” are the quintessential elements behind her appetizing craft. Chef Ameera’s passion lies in approaching the most simplistic foods and applying her own culinary magic to them, which allows her audience to conjure up memories of a favorite dish prepared by a loved one or a favorite restaurant. Chef Ameera specializes in an array of cuisine, including classic American, Southeast Asian, Asian fusion, Italian, and Caribbean. In March of 2010, Life & Style featured Chef Ameera as a food expert on the health and diet of platinum recording artist and international superstar Rihanna, as well as zoomed in on Chef Ameera’s delectable curry chicken and Bajan seasoning, while giving readers step-by-step preparation and cooking instructions for the exotic dishes.
Susan The Bikini Chef Southern-born Susan Irby transformed her native Southern cuisine, where “bikini cooking” all began, into flavorful healthy recipes.We will be talking about grilling and healthy side dishes.
Welcome to the Southern Passion Lounge where the industry comes to hangout. This week we welcome Military chefs and talk about the growing foodd scene in jacksonville fl. stopping by the Lounge is Chef Rush, he is well decorated chef and military trainer. Chef Ron Williams will drop by and talk about his time as a military chef and as a traveling chef. as always i like to let the listeners know about what is going on in my home town. Gastrofest Jax will stop by and give us some great spots to eat and drink.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)