SORT BY Relevancy
Herm cheese at it again.
W.C. Fields once said: "I cook with wine and sometimes I even add it to the food." Wine: that delicious, mysterious, mystifying fruit of the gods is the subject of The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Wednesday, January 16, 3 pm ET when our guests will be the delicious Executive Wine Editor for Food and Wine magazine, Ray Isle; the Wine Wise Guy wine expert Anthony Giglio; Laura Werlin, the cheese maven because does anything go better with wine than cheese? And Food and Wine Editor Kri
The Monday Muse is LIVE every Monday at 6:30 pm. Call in and join host Linda Rez.
For Monday July 22:
Bill Krieger--the most passionate cheese monger you'll ever meet, joining us from his famous Columbia Valley cheese store, Cheese Louise.and telling us all about the cheese caciocavollo.
Barb from Books, So Many Books, an online book club with almost 9,000 passionate, book-loving members stops by to give us a book pick and tell us what her members are reading this summer.
Interview with 5 time Grammy winner Cindy Cashdollar. She's played with Van Morrison, Bob Dylan, Asleep at the Wheel, Ryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton and so many more great acts. She's one of the most sought after Sidemen in the world. (Full interview here).
Max McCalman is a highly visible advocate for artisanal cheese production and a dedicated scholar of cheese. He acts as consultant to the trade, judges at cheese competitions in both the U.S. and in Europe, is a contributing editor to leading cheese magazines, and is a frequent guest lecturer. Max is renowned as one of the cheese world’s living legends due to his expertise, insight and passion. He leads the charge to raise awareness and spread the joys of cheese to consumers and professionals.
Part 3 of 3: Originally Aired February 10, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about the upcoming tax on how many miles your drive each year, and shares some news articles about gun ownership.
Also – get Dianne's Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada Recipe, with Homemade Salsa!
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to check out Dianne's cook book Everything That Matters in the Kitchen and Dianne's book series for entrepreneurial kids titled How to Become an Entrepreneurial Kid.
Bill Krieger from the cheese shop, Cheese Louise in the Columbia Valley wine region, stops by to share his picks for cheeses to bring out for Thanksgiving and ways to incorporate it into your holiday tradition.
Join Host Live Chats
- MediaBlvd (59 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (26 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (9 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (9 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- WWCRHost (8 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (7 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Brave Hero Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Last Call0 (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- vcubed (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AbiAbigail (1 chatters)
- AWebPastor (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Websnoogie (1 chatters)