SORT BY Relevancy
Cheese Meister Bill Krieger, from Cheese Louise in the Columbia Valley wine region, stops by to share his picks and ideas for cheese at Thanksgiving.
He gives us his suggestions for autumnal cheeses, smokey, nutty and rich, and some delicious recipes for appetizers, the main course, dessert and even some ways to spice up the leftovers.
Bill has unparalleled passion and knowledge of cheese and cheese making and we always love talking to him. Join us for a fun conversation that is sure to make your Thanksgiving extra memorable and delicious.
You can find the recipes Bill mentions at Minstrel and Muse on the web.
Music by Geoffrey Castle from his album Underhill's Angel. Gorgeous Christmas music, you may want to add to your collection.
On The Menu: Mario and Bill make Mario's Wild Mushroom and Fontina Grilled Cheese Sandwich to celebrate Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day. Get the recipe HERE: http://jcook.it/1qPf6mz
They also discuss April being National Grilled Cheese Month and ask listeners to write or call in to tell them about their favorite way to make grilled cheese. The most interesting sandwich may be featured and made on a future episode of Just Cook It Radio!
Follow Just Cook It (@JustCookItRadio), Mario (@MarioPorreca), and Bill (@BillAlexander) on Twitter for #TheYearOfTheTwitter on Just Cook It Radio.
Listen to a new episode of Just Cook It Radio every Saturday at JustCookIt.net and watch the show at JustCookIt.tv.
Herm cheese at it again.
If you want to make the cheese along with us you will need:
A big pan with a gallon of milk (2 big plastic bottles bottles)
Some plain live Greek Yoghurt
Preferably a thermometer.
If you would like to listen - that's cool. If you would like to join in and make cheese, that's great too. Drop us a line and I'll let you know what to do before the show.
Da 420 Show hosted by DJ RoC and DJ BiG FLIP.
Tuesday June 24 10pm to 12am CST.
Vol. CCXXIV "Cheese Wreck".
Artist Interview "Mike Tess"
Da 420 Show plays musicfrom all over the world.
In the second hour DJ RoC interviews some of the best Artist in the game.
Listen to the #1Underground Internet Radio Show.
K.W.E.E.D The Station With The Green.
This week Tracy M Bunker joins us to talk about homestead cheese making. We'll talk about milk handling, equipment and tools, ingredients, aging and storing and off-off-grid methods. If you're interested in making your own cheese, you won't want to miss this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (152 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (44 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)