SORT BY Relevancy
Our first show is a going to be a Test Show feel free to call in with war or roses.. Hey I'll even call your girlfriend or boyfriend for you and provided you have no restraining orders against you So you can either tell the truth or battle it out.
MAN VS WOMAN
WHO WAS RIGHT WHO AS WRONG
LET THE CHAT ROOM AND listeners decide
EMAIL ME or post a comment on my BTR blog so I an make sure you get to call in
This week discuss cheaters. Why do people cheat? Do men cheat more than women? When men cheat is it more acceptable in today's society than when women cheat? s women do we allow men to continue to cheat and still maintain their stance in the relationship? Do people cheat because of the lack of something from their partner? Well on this week's episode of KA Radio we discuss all this answers to these questions. Be sure to tune in tomorrow 7-9pm CST. New music, exclusive interviews and more!!!
Hailing from coastal Maryland, Jason Morton and Brett Wilmer of The Cheaters, brings a rejuvenating edge as well as class tight harmonies to country music with the release of their new EP Waitin’ On Right Now. The EP showcases the band’s high energy personalities with their lighter-swaying tunes including She’s Got A Way and The Cotton’s Gettin’ High, a party anthem of a good ole southern Saturday night. With enviable talent they have held their own opening for renowned bands such as ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock, Eric Church, Shooter Jennings and many others. From entering a contest and being handpicked by Slash as an opening act, to being the only band picked by Paul McCartney’s manager to represent the U.S. in a Lithuanian Music Festival, these guys have rocked with some legends and are ready to show country music what they are made of. They can rock out on guitar like Skynyrd with explosive crescendos but, are still able to sing to the hearts of many with their vulnerable ballads like Eric Church. The Cheaters have sold thousands of records and played over 1,000 shows throughout the U.S.A., in addition to successfully performing in Europe, Guam and Japan.
Cheaters. Who, what, when, where, and why? If one partner is content in the relationship, how can another be so far off course? In our juicy and heated episode all about cheaters, we want to find out and share all of the details: What compells someone to cheat on their spouse? Does it just happen or are they seeking out an affair? How could he/she disrespect me like that? And we'll go over some classic signs that you might not be your partner's only one! We want to talk to both sides, the cheaters and the victims. Explain your story, or tune in to hear others'!
Join us as we talk about Carolina Hurricanes Development camp, some more free agent signings, and for the first time ever... WE TAKE YOUR CALLS!
1. What causes someone to tip out on their relationship?
2. Tell-tell signs that you're being cheated on?
3. If you find out your long time mate has cheated, do you end the relationship or stay?
4. Can one recover from cheating?
5. What are the tips to establish a cheater-proof relationship?
Tonight on "It's Real Talk Radio", the crew will be discussing if women are indeed better cheaters than men. This has been a very debatable discussion and continues to be. Men are known for being the obvious cheaters who tend to get busted rather easily verses women who are more known for being clever cheaters and very good at fooling their companions into thinking they're as innocent as a toddler.
Fortunately, there are some men who are clever enough to catch onto the signs and bust their woman dead in her tracks to expose the fact that not only men cheat. That being said, the question still remains: Are women better cheaters? Well to find out what the crew thinks, tune in by listening online or via phone by dialing 347-838-9540 and as always, dial 1 if you have a question or comment you'd like to add to the discussion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (17 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (5 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (5 chatters)
- HatemeLoveme (4 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (1 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)