SORT BY Relevancy
'The BEST is YET to Come' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) Call In - 718-664-6880 Che Brown is president of *Partners in Learning*, a global sales training company, which teaches sales professionalshow to make sales with less effort. Che shares winning sales strategies on how to close deals and put cash in your pocket by mastering the basics of selling, using salescripts, and advanced sales techniques to increase sales and long-term profitability. Check out Che's New Book,
Two masters in business join Work It Sis Live tonight at 7pm. Che Brown is the president of Partners in Learning, a global sales training company, which teaches sales professionals how to make more sales with less effort. Get a free 30 minute coaching session from Che
Tune into the Hottest Urban show on the internet with your show host Brown Suga! We will discuss everything from the latest Hollywood Headlines, the essence of living your Best Life, or overcoming various issues we all may have dealt with.
Join us in our live chat where all the action takes place. Brown Suga Radio...Where Entertainment is extraordinary!
Jack Shakely is president emeritus of the California Community Foundation in Los Angeles. His essays and opinion pieces have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Denver Post and many other newspapers.
His two novels, "The Confederate War Bonnet," and "POWs at Chigger Lake," are both set in Oklahoma, Shakely's home state. "The Confederate War Bonnett" won the gold medal as best historical/military fiction and best mid-western fiction in the 2009 Independent Publishers Awards...Shakely is of Muscogee/Creek descent and was chair of the Los Angeles Native American Indian Commission from 1992 to 1996. He has one son, Benton, and resides in Rancho Mirage, California. (Amazon.com)
Jack's third book, Che Guevara's Marijuana & Baseball Savings & Loan: A Novel of the Early Days of the Peace Corps, may be the best yet--but it's very hard to choose. Brilliant and witty writing combined with exceptional research give the reader a rare glimpse into the early days of the peace corps.
As one Amazon reviewer wrote: "A rollicking good story vividly told by a masterful raconteur. Captures the look and feel of the Peace Corps experience, the places (Oklahoma and Costa Rica)and the sixties in a story only slightly more colorful than life was at the time. Would not have picked up this book if I had not been a Peace Corps volunteer in Costa Rica II, but I would have missed a great evocation of the adventure. Try it, you'll like it."
Jack was a highly regarded philanthropy leaders in the country. And when he retired, he created a second career as a writer and is equally successful. Don't miss this interview with author Jack Shakely to learn who he is and how he got there.
Click here to learn more about Jack Shakely (Amazon)
I was looking a book to read and some one recommened "Sweeps" by Stephen Brown. The first Book of a series invloving Ensign Samuel Wallace and his adventures on board Minesweepers. After serving on three different minesweeps I could not resist the chance to read a book about minesweeps (which by the way are very hard to find)
I just ordered the next two books "Track of the Teasure" and "Wrath of the Eagle"
My guest tomorrow, July 5th on the Author Chat show is author Nigeria Lockley. Nigeria will be here to 'chat' with me about her book, Born at Dawn.
About the book:
Thirty-four year old Cynthia Barclay knows that marriage is supposed to be for better or for worse. Unfortunately, for the last ten years of her marriage Cynthia has experienced the worst that marriage has to offer at the hands of her abusive husband Marvin Barclay. With the hope of saving herself and her family she turns to the Lord. Expecting to see God manifest himself greatly in her life sooner than later Cynthia is not content just waiting. She wants out.
Abandoning her hope, her husband, and her two young sons Cynthia boards a bus from New York City to Richmond, Virginia. She begins a new life armed with six thousand dollars on a prepaid credit card, a sketchy plan for success, and a promise to return for her sons. That is until she meets Cheo, a photojournalist with enough connections to take her where she wants to be and forget where she came from.
About the author:
Nigeria Lockley possesses two Master's degrees, one in English Secondary Education, which she utilizes as an educator with the New York City Department of Education. Her second Master's degree is in Creative Writing. Born at Dawn is Nigeria's first published novel. Nigeria serves as the Vice President of Bridges Family Services, a not-for-profit organization that assists student parents interested in pursuing a degree in higher education. She is also the deaconess and clerk for her spiritual home King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Church of God. Nigeria is a New York native who resides in Harlem with her husband and two daughters. Join her online at www.NigeriaLockley.com
Meet author Donovan Martin Neal. Donovan will be my guest this Sunday, July 6th on the Author Chat Show. I will be 'chatting' with Donovan about his book, The Third Heaven: The Rise of Fallen Stars The Third Heaven Series.
About the book:
The Third Heaven: The Rise of Fallen Stars is book one of a three part series that tells of the fascinating story of the Fall of Lucifer. Lucifer, God’s perfect creation and who dwelt in his very presence, walked in the midst of the stones of fire. Yet rose up to betray the Lord and bring Heaven itself to civil war. Many tales have referenced this great angelic war but few have sought to explore the dynamic relationships between God and the angelic hosts. Why did a third of heaven seek to overthrow their creator? See Lucifer and his actions in a light never before seen. Journey back to the beginning, and see the drama unfold before your eyes: as allegiances are broken; choices made, and why all of creation waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. The prequel to the Bible is here!
About the author:
Donovan Neal M. S. N. P. has served in the ordained ministry and as an instructor in the Bible for 20 years, and is the author of the self-published book, ‘The Gospel Explained.’ Donovan is also a prolific songwriter and singer having written over 50 different songs of praise and worship for the local church, and has performed in various schools and churches in the Ministry of Christian rap.
A respected church deacon witnesses a male driver pursuing a young female driver on Interstate 95 in Massachusetts.
The end result: the male driver is dead and the deacon is in prison for the rest of his life.
Was justice served? Or was the driver the aggressor and the deacon the victim?
You decide in this tension-filled true crime story.
On this introductory show, David G. Brown will discuss his popular book, "Deacon's Crossbow" It's a compelling and riveting true story of a crossbow killing on Interstate 95. David will also discuss his current projects. If you are not yet a fan, you will be. If you are already familiar with David, you will be glad to learn more about him and what he has in store for his readers.
Meet author Bill Johnson. Bill will be my guest on the Author Chat Show on Sunday June 29th to promote his new book: A Story is a Promise & The Spirit of Storytelling.
About the book:
Bill Johnson's writing workbook has three sections, each designed to help new and experienced authors alike to better understand the craft of storytelling. A Story is a Promise explores the mechanics of how a story transports an audience. Deep Characterization explores what happens when story characters are an extension of authors. The Spirit of Storytelling suggests techniques for authors to create characters with fully realized inner lives; characters who are vibrant, dynamic, and resonate with readers. The book includes an outline of The Lovely Bones and detailed reviews of Romeo and Juliet (the play), The Heidi Chronicles (play), The Shawshank Redemption The Usual Suspects (movies), and The Exorcist (novel). These reviews are meant to help writers understand the underlying process that creates popular stories. From author Carolyn J Rose, "Bill's work made me take a longer look at what matters to readers - and what matters to me as a reader - at the emotional core. I feel my characters are deeper and more memorable because of what I learned."
About the author:
Bill Johnson is author of A Story is a Promise and The Spirit of Storytelling, a writing workbook. Bill's writing workbook reviews popular movies, novels and plays to explore principles. His book helps writers learn how to write a novel or write a screenplay.
Former Philadelphia Eagle and now the Pastor of Commitment Community Church Cedrick Brown will be our special guest this week on CSTR. We will discuss his life and his new book "Act Like A Man woman can you help me?" as well as other topics. Feel free to call in to the program with any questions or comments for Pastor Cedrick at 347-324-5759. The show airs live Friday 6/27/14 from 5:30pm-6:30 pm.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (154 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)