SORT BY Relevancy
Greetings Dear Family, Please tune in to hear a very special message on Unity by the National Spokesman of the NBPP, Brother Chawn Kweli. He will also give updates some of the things the NBPP is working on, the upcoming trip to Africa, currents events etc.
Please tune in to hear the NBPP's National Spokesman speak on their recent trip to South Africa, Unity of the 22 million and so much more....Further description forthcoming !!!!!
The New Black Panther Party are live from Missouri. You heard the FBI, you saw CNN now you get the direct information from the Field General Himself! LIVE AND UNCUT! The invaluable leadership shown by The New Black Panther Party assisting our community defending our lives and our defense of Brother Michael Brown saved many lives with some nights having the police removed out the neighborhood while we regulate our own areas and there was PEACE!
Check out Episode 19 of the Tissue In The Tape Podcast! You can hear us speak about Statik Selektah's latest LP, 50 Cent's "ASL/ESL challenge" to Floyd Mayweather, Talib Kweli vs Don Lemon live on CNN, hip-hop's impact on the Madden video game franchise, and anything else gets freely associated during our stereoside chat. You can also catch some audio gems and get your weekly dose of this Show N' Prove dopeness.
Walter and Jerry had their hills. Phil and Vad got these mics..
#hiphop365 #tissueinthetape #thenewvoiceinhiphop #officialtissue #warroomsportspodcastnetwork
A fascinating discussion with senior journalist Charles Robinson, writer?PR guru John Milton Wesley, and Ronn Nichols - who was born and raised in St. Louis. We cover everything from Nelly to Attorney General Eric Holder to Talib Kweli. We discuss the 60s and compare/contrast it with Ferguson today. We talk about the burgeoning police presence and the lawless individuals who are inciting unrest.
Ferguson, Missouri is out of control. Another case that has exploded with excessive force. But was it? The dude was a criminal and pushed people around. He assaulted people. Lighter news: I had a car insurance issue this week. Jon discusses his letter of delayed services for Obamacare. My former radio network deleted over 100 of my episodes for Political Gravityand Beaten Path. I invested every month in that network. Stolen intellectual property. PayPal is reimbursing me for some of it. He is plain spiteful. He will never own up to anything he does, and even justify his reasoning. He's burned more people than Saddam Hussein in the oil fields. There is no reason to do this. For someone who has a felonious burglary count, it seems like egg is on his face. . I won my dispute.
James Foley also had to die a brutal death by the hands of cruel people after being missing 2 years.
Plus more music from Flow.
There are thing which break the camels back and this is it. Enough is a Gotdamn Nuff. We have been the victims too long and we will not be the only ones doing the dying against aggessors who come to kill us. t's open season on the young Black male and female and we are done talking. We try to make contact witht he mother of Michael Brown .. we will also hear from NBPP National Chairman Hashim Nzinga, Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz- Black Lawyers for Justice, CEO Mike V. Roberts from St.Louis , National Chief of Staff Chawn Saddam Kweli, Central Regional Commmander Darryl Hawkins, and St. Louis Chairman Dacia Polk plus your call to discuss and mobilize and even grander action in the wake of Michael browns Murder ( 646) 478 - 4447 time starts 8:00 pm est
Who is it`s defender of Christian: Putin or Obama maybe Pope?
Putin found no less an ally in this than former GOP presidential candidate and fiery pundit Pat Buchanan, who wrote an April op-ed for Human Events which declared, “Putin is planting Russia’s flag firmly on the side of traditional Christianity.”
Against the backdrop of all of this, there is the perception that the West is indifferent to the plight of Mideast Christians, or, at best, is slow to respond to help Christians being deprived of rights, tortured, and killed in Syria, Nigeria, Iraq, Egypt, and other parts of the Middle East.
It is to the media's shame that those who slaughter, behead, crucify and displace people for no other reason than that they are Christian rarely get media coverage, while Israel, which kills only in the context of trying to defend itself from rocket attacks and terrorism, and not out of religious bigotry, is constantly demonized.
Paying jizya [special poll tax for non-Muslims] is not only about money. It is about subjugation
While the world fixates on the conflict between Israel and Hamas—and while most mainstream media demonize Israel for trying to survive amid a sea of Arab-Islamic hostility—similar or worse tragedies continue to go virtually ignored.
One of the most ancient Christian communities in the world, that of Iraq—which already had been decimated over the last decade, by Islamic forces unleashed after the ousting of Saddam Hussein—has now been wiped out entirely by the new "caliphate," the so-called Islamic State, formerly known by the acronym "ISIS."
DuEwa Frazier, a writer, author, educator, and award-nominated poet was born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. The author of the newly released young adult novel, Deanne in the Middle (2014), DuEwa is also the author of Goddess Under the Bridge: Poems(2013), Ten Marbles and a Bag to Put Them In: Poems for Children (2010), Stardust Tracks on a Road (2005), and Shedding Light From My Journeys (2002). She is the editor/publisher of the NAACP Image Award nominated (in Outstanding Literary Work, Poetry) anthology, Check the Rhyme: An Anthology of Female Poets and Emcees (July 2006), featuring the work of 50 internationally and nationally known women poets.
Check the Rhyme also received nominations from Writers Digest Publishing Award and African American Literary Award Show. She founded Lit Noire Publishing in 2002 and has produced numerous literary and performance events featuring poets, authors, and musicians across New York City,Baltimore, Atlanta, Berkeley, and Philadelphia.
DuEwa has been called a “gifted” poet. Her poetry has been published in Essence Magazine, Reverie Journal, Kweli Journal, Tidal Basin Review, Poetry In Performance, Drumvoices Revue, Black Arts Quarterly, X Magazine and other publications. In 2005 she featured in the documentary film “Rhyme and Reason.”
Writer, poet, and educator DuEwa Frazier draws from her life as a writer, work with youth as an educator and perspective as a woman who grew up learning from people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
The conscious community is charged with being the light bearers for those who are in the darkness. Those who are trapped in the inner workings of Amerikkkan capitalism.
A Trend has developed where the conscious community has trapped itself in the cycle of only being able to fight only when the whiteman is attacking us with frontal aggression.
Fuc* that we cannot wait until we are attacked by white racist, cops, or repressive forces to deal with the ills of our community. BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE IS REAL AS A BY- PRODUCT OF WHITE POWER.
Take to the streets it's the thing to do
We take an indept look at the last recorded speech ever given by the Black Power General - Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad.
Filmed in Harlem, New York - this was a speech given against man odds. At the time unknown to many Dr. Muhammad was suffering respitory issues due to his hectic travel. He made his way into New York with Minister Hashim Nzinga to deliever what would be one of his most classic speeches. This is one that will make you laugh - as well as cry. The instructions in the message are still accurate and needing to be completed in this very hour. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy.
White gun extremist have popped up once against with intention to intimidate Africans in America - and place us in a subjective posture.
To that we say hell no. We will discuss what to do with the rise of the white militia - and the intimidation tactics of these racist. We will not suffer in silence - and in self defense will put down violence.
We're calling on all concerned to mount up in the effort to organize.
Black Power will not be won easy. It's may force you to get back in the alley
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (64 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)