SORT BY Relevancy
Greetings Dear Family, Please tune in to hear a very special message on Unity by the National Spokesman of the NBPP, Brother Chawn Kweli. He will also give updates some of the things the NBPP is working on, the upcoming trip to Africa, currents events etc.
New Black Panther Party National Spokesman Chawn Kweli Speaks on:"The time in which we live: LOVE OF SELF AND KIND"
This is the show that we will dig deep into the lessons of the New Black Panther party for Self Defense. What is it that we do? What is the program of the NBPP? Are you and Anti- Semetic Hate Group? Can white people join? Who was Aarron Micheals? Who was Dr. Khalllid Muhammad? Who is Dr. Malik Zulu Shabazz? Why is there so much controversy surronding your organization? Why call yourselves "New" Black Panther Party? Are you illegitimate to the BPP of Oakland, CA? Is your group an offshoot of the Nation of Islam? Are women in the NBPP? What is your Position on the wars around the world? What is Black Nationalism? What is Pan- Africanism? How can I join your movement... and other questions will be answered live on the air 11 pm eastern standard time with along with on live on air unscripted Q and A your host : Chawn Kweli - National Spokesman of the New Black Panther Party. Call 646-478-4447
The New Black Panther Party National Spokesman Chawn Kweli Speaks: Nato vs. Africa : Monday Night at 8pm eastern on Black Power Radio. Hear from National Spokesman of the New Black Panther Party. Tonight Comrade Kweli will give us the boost needed to push over the top. He will cement in our hearts the need to struggle. The National Spokesman intends to reinforce, ALL of the critical goals of the New Black Panther Party and the Black Nation in general. This is the man hated by the Devils. He has the same enemies as the Hon. Dr. Khallid A Muhammad and Dr. Malik Zulu Shabazz. This is a Man, born to make war with the beast, and fight until the liberation struggle for oue people is won. The national number to call is (646) 478-4447 We are fighting and winning! BLACK POWER !!!!! BLACK POWER !!!!! BLACK POWER!!
The New Black Panther Party are live from Missouri. You heard the FBI, you saw CNN now you get the direct information from the Field General Himself! LIVE AND UNCUT! The invaluable leadership shown by The New Black Panther Party assisting our community defending our lives and our defense of Brother Michael Brown saved many lives with some nights having the police removed out the neighborhood while we regulate our own areas and there was PEACE!
The Ku Klux Klan was originally organized in the winter of 1865-66 in Pulaski, Tennessee as a social club by six Confederate veterans. In the beginning, the Klan was a secret fraternity club. (Ku Klux was derived from the Greek "kuklos," meaning circle, and the English word clan.) The costume adopted by its members (disguises were quite common) was a mask and white robe and high conical pointed hat.
According to the founders of the Klan, it had no malicious intent in the beginning. It attracted former Civil War generals such as Nathan Bedford Forrest, the famed cavalry commander whose soldiers murdered captured black troops at Fort Pillow.The Klan spread beyond Tennessee to every state in the South and included mayors, judges, and sheriffs as well as common criminals. The Klan systematically murdered black politicians and political leaders. It beat, whipped, and murdered thousands, and intimidated tens of thousands of others from voting. Blacks often tried to fight back, but they were outnumbered and out gunned. While the main targets of Klan wrath were the political and social leaders of the black community, blacks could be murdered for almost any reason. Men, women, children, aged and crippled, were victims.In Texas, Governor Edmund Davis organized a crack state police unit, 40 percent of whose officers were black. The police made over 6,000 arrests and stopped the Klan. Armed groups of black and whites fought or threatened Klansman in North and South Carolina. The federal government also exerted its influence, empowering federal authorities with the Enforcement Acts of 1870 and 1871. Klan activity ended by 1872 and disappeared until it was revived again in 1915.
Dr Muhammad explores tonight - 646 478 4448
Please tune in to hear the NBPP's National Spokesman speak on their recent trip to South Africa, Unity of the 22 million and so much more....Further description forthcoming !!!!!
Join the Dino Dean Show Sunday September 21st @ 5pm CST. Dino will be speaking with LaMar Stephens of the New Jersey-based Rap Entertainment, Inc., he will be speaking about his three-part docu-series entitled "Cities In Crisis." "Cities In Crisis" is about the problem of youth violence that is ravaging cities all across America. T.I., Common, Ice Cube and Talib Kweli, along with educators, actors and community activists, all drop their own brands of knowledge and wisdom regarding the Black youth violence crisis in this amazing and important film series. La Mar will also be giving us information about the Peace March and Mini-Concert, scheduled for Sunday, October 26 in Jersey City, New Jersey. Also Professor Stacee Lang from Lang Capital Group, NFP will be telling us about her 7th Annual Grant Writing Business Boot Camp. Professor Lang has won over $70,000,000 in Grant Awarded Funds. On Saturday September 27th, she & her team of Expert Grant Writers will Tell All. This will also be a Get It Off Your Chest Sunday. In this segment we talk politics, current events, our community, no subject is off limits. The call in number is 646-200-0067. Join the Dino Dean family for smart uncompromising conversation!!!
Stuff Tina Turner, Rage Against The Machine, and Alanis Morrisette into an industrial-grade mixer and crank the sumbitch up to 12. Add a fifth of Hennessey, light up a Newport and watch the roof explode.
Unmeasurable energy. Enormous passion and power. A phenomenal set of pipes. These are the qualities that have attracted collaborators like Big Proof of D12 (who gave Steffanie her nickname Steff Chris), and producer Emanuel (Eman) Kiriakou. They are on display when she opens for artists like Taproot and Thousand Foot Krutch, Erykah Badu, and Talib Kweli. They are the reason shes the secret weapon of jessica Care moores Black Women Rock revues, where she routinely holds her own on stage with rock goddesses like Tamar Kali, Res, Joi, and Dionne Farris.
I can sing anything, but I make rock and roll music, Steffanie says. I already know I don't fit into your mold. I am not here to fit into it. I was born and raised to break it!
On her debut album, Way Too Much, Steffanie Christian gives you more in-your-face, Detroit rock and roll than you can handle. Shell leave you spent, exhausted, and mesmerized, motionless on the floor, begging for one more hit.
Check out Episode 19 of the Tissue In The Tape Podcast! You can hear us speak about Statik Selektah's latest LP, 50 Cent's "ASL/ESL challenge" to Floyd Mayweather, Talib Kweli vs Don Lemon live on CNN, hip-hop's impact on the Madden video game franchise, and anything else gets freely associated during our stereoside chat. You can also catch some audio gems and get your weekly dose of this Show N' Prove dopeness.
Walter and Jerry had their hills. Phil and Vad got these mics..
#hiphop365 #tissueinthetape #thenewvoiceinhiphop #officialtissue #warroomsportspodcastnetwork
A fascinating discussion with senior journalist Charles Robinson, writer?PR guru John Milton Wesley, and Ronn Nichols - who was born and raised in St. Louis. We cover everything from Nelly to Attorney General Eric Holder to Talib Kweli. We discuss the 60s and compare/contrast it with Ferguson today. We talk about the burgeoning police presence and the lawless individuals who are inciting unrest.
There are thing which break the camels back and this is it. Enough is a Gotdamn Nuff. We have been the victims too long and we will not be the only ones doing the dying against aggessors who come to kill us. t's open season on the young Black male and female and we are done talking. We try to make contact witht he mother of Michael Brown .. we will also hear from NBPP National Chairman Hashim Nzinga, Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz- Black Lawyers for Justice, CEO Mike V. Roberts from St.Louis , National Chief of Staff Chawn Saddam Kweli, Central Regional Commmander Darryl Hawkins, and St. Louis Chairman Dacia Polk plus your call to discuss and mobilize and even grander action in the wake of Michael browns Murder ( 646) 478 - 4447 time starts 8:00 pm est
DuEwa Frazier, a writer, author, educator, and award-nominated poet was born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. The author of the newly released young adult novel, Deanne in the Middle (2014), DuEwa is also the author of Goddess Under the Bridge: Poems(2013), Ten Marbles and a Bag to Put Them In: Poems for Children (2010), Stardust Tracks on a Road (2005), and Shedding Light From My Journeys (2002). She is the editor/publisher of the NAACP Image Award nominated (in Outstanding Literary Work, Poetry) anthology, Check the Rhyme: An Anthology of Female Poets and Emcees (July 2006), featuring the work of 50 internationally and nationally known women poets.
Check the Rhyme also received nominations from Writers Digest Publishing Award and African American Literary Award Show. She founded Lit Noire Publishing in 2002 and has produced numerous literary and performance events featuring poets, authors, and musicians across New York City,Baltimore, Atlanta, Berkeley, and Philadelphia.
DuEwa has been called a “gifted” poet. Her poetry has been published in Essence Magazine, Reverie Journal, Kweli Journal, Tidal Basin Review, Poetry In Performance, Drumvoices Revue, Black Arts Quarterly, X Magazine and other publications. In 2005 she featured in the documentary film “Rhyme and Reason.”
Writer, poet, and educator DuEwa Frazier draws from her life as a writer, work with youth as an educator and perspective as a woman who grew up learning from people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (162 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (37 chatters)
- The Dream1 (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (22 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (0 chatters)