SORT BY Relevancy
Chase Fetti got his start in the mid two thousands when he began opening up for artists like Joe Budden and Lil’ Kim. In 2007, Chase Fetti helped mold the A$AP Mob and in soon rappers from around the country wanted to work with him. He released music with features from the hottest names in hip hop including; Memphis Bleek, Fat Trel,Prodigy, and A$AP Rocky.
Welcome back to WHR You Decide!
This Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 10am PST, we are honored and VERY excited to have with us, the wonderful entertainer, Chase Masterson, where you can call and speak with Chase at 347-838-9722!
A talented actress, Chase is also an established songstress. Employing her passion for helping others, Chase Masterson is fresh off of New York Comic Con and all of its grandeur, promoting Chase’s “Anti-Bullying Coalition”, which she founded and has enjoyed its most recent spotlight session in New York City!
Her most renowned role is of Leeta, the Dabo girl from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Originally written as a guest role, this role of a lifetime turned into a five year voyage aboard Deep Space Nine.
The next Chase Masterson project we will learn about is called "RUR Genesis" a scifi dramathat looks spectacular!
Chase Masterson is currently working on a brand new production entitled "Unbelievable" featuring a cast with many Star Trek alums including Michael Dorn, Robert Picardo, Nichelle Nichols, Walter Koenig, Connor Trinneer, Whoopi Goldberg, Tim Russ, BarBara Luna, Gary Lockwood and other legends of the entertainment world including Elke Sommer, Linda Park, Michael Forest, Anne McDaniels, Christopher Atkins and John O'Hurley!
Join us Sunday, at 10am PST for an awesome journey!
BRANDON CHASE - 20 YR OLD COUNTRY/POP SINGER SONGWRITER FROM TEXAS...CONTESTANT ON SEASON 5 OF THE VOICE ON TEAM BLAKE...SANG "WANTED" FOR THE BLINDS & WON THE BATTLE ROUND OF SINGING "TINY DANCER" VS EMILY RANDOLPH...CHECK OUT HIS MUSIC & MORE @ www.facebook.com/brandonchasemusic
Chase Fetti is an original member of the A$AP Mob that just released a new single called She Love It ft. Fat Trel.Chase Fetti got his start in the mid two thousands when he began opening up for artists like Joe Budden and Lil’ Kim. In 2007, Chase Fetti helped mold the A$AP Mob and in soon rappers from around the country wanted to work with him. He released music with features from the hottest names in hip hop including; Memphis Bleek, Fat Trel, Prodigy, and A$AP Rocky."5 A.M. On Dope" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuVghCUDyk
This is a multiplayer version of the Chase, but no one is chasing the players, it is a race to see how quickly they can answer questions and earn points. In round 1, a 120 seconds quick quiz, 3 points for each right answer. In round 2, it's time to go streaking. Everyone will play a multiple choice question. each right answer will earn 1 point for the 1st correct answer, 2 points for the 2nd right answer in a row, 3 points for the 3rd in a row, and 5 points for the 4th and on. Miss a question, and you must start the streak over again. In the final round, we start with the player who is in last place. They will answer questions until they get one wrong or pass, each player will earn 2 points, but if they are wrong or pass, the player with the next highest can answer and steal the point (2 points for each player who missed) and the player(s) who miss or passed LOSE 1 point. and possession of answering. The order goes from highest to lowest If no one can answer the question, then the player who first answer will answer again. After sme time, each right answer will be worth 3 points each (still go back 1 if an opponent answers), then 4 points, then 5 points. The player with the most points after 2 hours wins.
About the book
Webster’s American Dictionary is the second most popular book ever printed in English. But who was that Webster? Noah Webster (1758–1843) was a bookish Connecticut farm boy who became obsessed with uniting America through language. He spent twenty years writing two thousand pages to accomplish that, and the first 100 percent American dictionary was published in 1828 when he was seventy years old. This clever, hilariously illustrated account shines a light on early American history and the life of a man who could not rest until he’d achieved his dream. An illustrated chronology of Webster’s life makes this a picture perfect bi-og-ra-phy [noun: a written history of a person's life]. About the author
JERI CHASE FERRIS is the award-winning author of twelve biographies for children and young adults, published by Lerner Books and HoughtonMifflin/Harcourt. She specializes in biographies of people from 1776 to 1936 who overcame difficulties or discrimination or worse, to do great and important deeds for America. Many of her books are about multicultural heroes who, until recently, have been sadly omitted from history. Others are about important people you may not know, yet. For example - Noah Webster! NOAH WEBSTER & HIS WORDS, Houghton Mifflin Books for Children, is an SCBWI Golden Kite Award winner for best nonfiction book of 2012. Her books have won lots of other awards too (see www.jerichaseferris.com).
In the first half, host Julie Forbes talks with Cera Reusser, founder of Chase Away K9 Cancer, a foundation started in memory of Cera's labrador, Chase, who she lost to Canine Cancer. Chase Away K9 Cancer has raised over $726,000!
In the second half of the show, Julie talks with a representative of Pets Best Insurance, to talk about how pet insurance works, and how you and pet could benefit from the support of pet insurance.
Buzz On Broad Sports Talk Radio is the place to rant, complain, whine, or praise your favorite team or athletes. Today's topics include discussion on expectations for Chase Utley after missing the entire season to this point, as well as trade discussion involving the Phillies. We will touch on the NBA Playoffs & much more! Join in on the conversation at 714-868-0800!
Celebrating the upcoming Sound of Music 50th anniversary, this show features two of the seven Von Trapp Family stars- Debbie Turner (Marta) and Duane Chase (Kurt).
This show is brought to you by Gracefully Yours greeting cards and journals along with Wander Years- the most popular millennial travel show focused on awakening your five senses.
According to Forbes:
The reports are referring to a new $50,000 limit on monthly cash activity being imposed on small business checking accounts and a ban on outgoing international wire transfers on those accounts.
Small business customers received letters from the bank stating that the changes are effective November 17. “These changes will help us more effectively manage the risks involved with these types of transactions,” the letter states.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (120 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (5 chatters)
- The Middle Men (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (5 chatters)
- Dicmatized (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- Lorane Gordon (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Channel Panel (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- allietheissshow (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (0 chatters)
- Papa CE (0 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (0 chatters)