SORT BY Relevancy
Parents, if you are not "educated" on the pervasiveness of this culture, it's time to go "back to school!" This week's Little Changes Big Results® Radio show includes a few little changes you can make to change the culture for your kids.
Perhaps you don't have a tween, teen or twenty-something. That doesn't mean that you can't make a difference right where you live in the lives of this young generation! Listen to 3 little changes Becky Tirabassi suggests that you can make right now to impact culture for the better.
Looking at Genesis and how Eve was easily deceived by the serpent today we see so much one thing after another. Not one style of spaghetti or Deorderant, dish detergent the list goes on and on with so many changes. Women lead in every industry wether by sharing with a husband or boy friend. Sometimes a father, brother, uncle, or nephew also get ideals from women and pass it along or use it in some way. Today men has sold out to money a man maynot think an ideal is any good but if he see where it makes money most times they will support the money making ideal of a woman.
This is our first show for 2015; and for our first show I will be speaking to you my listeners about CHANGE. This is the time of the year when we all say "I want to loose weight", I want to complete my education", "I want to declutter my house", ect..... We all say something about improving our life but how long do you stick to it? A week, a month; 6 months? We all start with good intentions but somewhere down our jounery we stop; who do we blame? Life? Hey things happen! If you are able to complete your life change what else changes in your life? Maybe your circle of friends. Are your changes worth a change in your circle?
On this Episode of Little Changes Big Results, Becky Tirabassi gives you 3 little changes to make with your teens and tweens that will get you big results! Don't miss this regular series of "quick tips!"
Becky Tirabassi, author and speaker, has great ideas for raising healthy, whole tweens and teens in this sex-crazed, binge-drinking culture! Tune in today for little changes that will get you BIG results!
Little Changes Big Results
Get practical instructions from Becky Tirabassi, Life Coach and author of "Keep The Change", for changing your life in 60 minutes a day for 60 Days. If you've hit a wall and need a push to get going again, tune in to this week's Little Changes Big Results® short-form radio show!
Are you struggling with unexpected changes in life? Change in relationship, family, work, health? Do you feel that it is time to make some changes but you are not sure how to start? Then join us in this inspirational interview with Sharon Connor, a professional coach, minister, writer, and motivational speaker, who will talk to us about the power of changes. Bernadete Leal, Kardec Radio host on YES segment, hosts this inspiring interview. Call in for questions at 858-769-4705 during our LIVE program!
2015 will bring changes to everyone's life, two Blood Moons, lunar eclipses and many earth changes to happen. Is this biblical prophecy? We are evolving mentally, emotionally and physically. The light codes from the streams of light are changing us and the consciousness on the planet. We will cover many of the reasons for these changes and point out some of the areas that will be most affected by the earth changes and blood moons.
On the 40th anniversary of the famous ‘Blue Marble’ photograph taken of Earth from space, Planetary Collective presented a short film documenting astronauts’ life-changing stories of seeing the Earth from the outside – a perspective-altering experience often described as the Overview Effect. From the creators of that short film entitled, "Overview" comes the new documentary "Planetary".
On this episode of Small Changes Big Shifts, host Dr. Michelle Robin with speak with Steve Apkon, the executive producer of the film. Joining in on the conversation, in studio, is Laura Welch, co-founder of 'A Great Collaboration" and Mike Lundgren, Director of Creative and Applied Technologies at VML and Curator and organizer of TEDxKC
Also joining the show by phone from Boston is Welch's co-founding partner of "A Great Collaboration", Keith Garde
Learn about A Great Collaboration Summer 2016 and how you can be a part of the movement starting now.
On Small Changes Big Shifts, It's a story of love, redemption, and transformation as Dr. Robin visits with Frank Ferrante, a Sicilian, born in Brooklyn and living in San Francisco. A lover of life, great food and a good laugh, Frank was also a drug addict, morbidly obese, pre-diabetic, and fighting Hepatitis C. Estranged from his daughter, and struggling with depression. Frank was looking for a way out. Ferrante was the subject of the 2010 documentary, "May I Be Frank". He'll share his story of transformation with Dr. Robin.
Plus Learn all about Dosha Pops. Founder Peggy Andrews who will inspire you to get on a “health lick”. Andrews says Dosha Pops is the love child of her passion for food and her latest lifestyle change to achieve physical and spiritual balance through Ayurveda.
Considered the oldest medical science in the world, Ayurveda is a form of holistic healing that's been practiced in India for more than 5,000 years with beliefs that each person has a unique pattern of Ayurvedic energies AKA Doshas.
To learn more about the host visit http://www.drmichellerobin.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (2 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)