SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this week as we welcome the pop rock band, Chameleon. After several mix tapes, long conversations, and the combined drive to make music that is fresh and interesting, Chameleon was born. It was created from the friendship and musical connection between Chloe Lowery and Andrew Ross. Since its inception in 2011, Chameleon has evolved into its namesake, creating a sound that molds varying genres, while keeping both its heavy underlying beats and powerhouse vocals. Chameleon was formed after successful solo collaborations with bands and artists like Trans Siberian Orchestra, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Everclear, Chris Botti, Yanni, and more. Chameleon has released two EP’s to critical acclaim. "Something in the Water" was released in March of 2013 and their latest, "The Monster" EP, was released late 2013. Chameleon is currently in the studio working on their first ever double album release, Black and White slated for release Spring 2015. Summer 2015 tour to follow. We will talk to Chameleon about their upcoming schedule, get a behind the scenes look at their music, feature their latest songs, and ask them to share their message for the troops. Please be sure to visit Chameleon at http://www.wearechameleon.com/ and spread the word. Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with with them during the show (718) 766-4193. If you would like to participate in the live chat during the show, you must sign up on the show site first and then log in during the show. And as always we will give shout outs to our deployed military listeners. Be sure to join us, Sunday 10/26/2014 at 4 PM EDT! Our message to the troops....WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
Join the Literary Ladies of the ATL as we get to know authors NeNe Capri and S. Chameleon. Get to know the authors beyond their pens as we speak with them about their endeavors, interests, and outlooks on various topics including our Lit Ish Question of the week. Listen in for your chance to win a free gift as our random listener of the week. You never know what's going to be said on Lit Ish Live...make sure you're present!
Fall into the pages of S. Chameleon as she shows you just how devious deception can be. The saying “Keep your enemies close and your friends even closer” would have worked if the friends they thought they had, had not ultimately become the enemies. You never know who could be waiting in the cut to take your spot! What do you know about this that's classic? Lots of laughs, I'm sure. It's ENOUGH ROOM for US ALL to SHINE! Now that's classic!To get on the show as a guest OR To place a CCC $5.00 AD inquire to CreamCityClassica@hotmail.com CALL IN NUMBER (713) 955-0635
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Ever just want a quick, guaranteed laugh? Think of this podcast as a short 5 minute hit and run of comedy. Short drive to the store? Don't have a lot of time to commit to lengthy program? This Podcast is perfect! Tim Rice is a national voice talent that has an interesting outlook on life ...his musings, however short ...are always entertaining.
-Latest News on your Local events & Sports(Provided by Precice), Entertainment(Provided by Ladie Roc) w/ The Health tip of the day(Provided By 845’s Nubian Queen) & Horoscope(Sagittarius Season) + The Careers(Jobs) Segment
-Special Guest: We have many guests on todays show. We have a phone interview w/ Miss "Billboard charts" Kim Cameron, as she will be discussing the dropping of her Latest EP "No Regrets". Then we have an interview w/ Miss Doria Hillsman, as she breaks down the info on an upcoming live event Rockland should come out and see on the 19th of December. Speaking of live events, we have Igor & Jay Klassic of Live Touch Studios stopping by to touch up on they’re live event going down on the 23rd of December "The Indie Flair Project 3". And lastly we have an interview w/ EDM artist Miss Corvaa. We learn how the chameleon vocalist got here.
-Latest Music from Rockland’s finest & beyond
-Big Vegg, Ladie Roc & Precice Hostin’
-Roc w/ US!
This is Truth After Hourz with the SCB Crew of Shon Cole Black, Demonica (Lady D), Ms. Kenyata Harris and Jay Santana! Don't forget our weekly guest co-hosts:
Monday - T.P. Horton, Tuesday - Maurice "First" Tonia and Friday - Authoress Anoshi.
We talk relationships and love, we get down and dirty, we even get spiritual! This is a show you DON'T want to miss!!
Be sure to call in live (657) 383-0491, Monday-Friday 9pm EST.
in Indie Music
Blake Lewis is a singer, songwriter and beatboxer who was the runner-up on the American Idol's sixth season. Each week throughout the competition he would take a song and revamp into a whole new sound and the fans fell in love with him more and more each week. After American Idol was over, he released his first album, "Audio Day Dream" in 2007 with his first single, Break Anotha," with a follow up single, "How Many Words?" His seconed album was released two years later in 2009, "Heartbreak on Vinyl," with his single "Sad Song." Just this summer, he released his third album, Portrait of a Chameleon. This was his first independent record and includes the hit single, "Your Touch," and his brand new single, "Retro Romance."
We talk to Blake about his experience from Idol all the way to today, about his influences, his new album and kick ass new Retro Romance video taking us back to the good days of music.
For more information: http://www.blakelewisofficial.com
Check out his new video, Retro Romance, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn2pSTD5eLU
VISIONARY SAXOPHONIST ERIC DARIUS FINDS INSPIRATION FROM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE AND TEAMS UP WITH ALL-STAR PRODUCERS/ WRITERS FOR SHINING NEW SHANACHIE CD RETRO FORWARD.
Saxophonist, composer, producer, and vocalist Eric Darius likes to play by his own rules. He’s a visionary who has learned to listen to his own inner voice. Steeped in tradition and grounded in the lessons learned from his mentors, Darius is not afraid to push himself and his art forward. The Renaissance man reaffirms this credo on his sixth album as a leader and second recording for Shanachie Entertainment. “Retro Forward represents my musical statement as an artist who’s not confined by any boundaries, genres, or rules. As a younger person with roots in the Contemporary Jazz genre, I feel it’s my responsibility to pay homage to the greats that founded this music, but also push it forward to a new, exciting direction that will keep the music alive and relevant for the younger generation,” confesses the astute business scholar.Eric Darius’ infinite vision has allowed the musical chameleon to collaborate with such diverse superstars as Prince, Jamie Foxx, David Foster, George Benson, Mary J. Blige, and Wynton Marsalis to name a few. He has even appeared on the popular Simon Cowell TV series, The X Factor and TNT’s hit TV drama series, Mob City. For Retro Forward, the Billboard chart-topping saxophonist aligns himself with a new crew of producers and writers and the result is a new found energy and sound. “My goal was to work with producers, writers and musicians who would interpret my music from a completely different and fresh perspective, in order to reinvent myself and redefine my music. I took everything that I had done in the past and pressed the reset button.
Volbeat - Rock band from Copenhagen,Denmark...New Album "Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies" out now...Currently on a Co-headlining tour with Five Finger Death Punch with support from HellYeah & Nothing More...Check out their music,tour dates, videos & more @ www.facebook.com/volbeat
Empires - Rock band from Chicago,IL...Major Label debut record "Orphan" ft single "How Good Does It Feel"...See them live on tour right now and live tomorrow in Columbia,MO @ Mojo's...Check out their music,tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/weareempires
Holy Ghost Tent Revival - Rock band from Asheville,NC...New album "Right State Of Mind" out now...Out on tour right now w/ The Lawsuits...See them live October 9th @ Chameleon Club in Lancaster,Pa...Check out their music, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/holyghosttentrevival
Y aknow how ya FEEL poetry????? Uh huh She does that..
Karen Gibson Roc is an astonishment. This poet and musician is fierce and fearless. A musical chameleon (she calls herself a “poetist” or poetic vocalist).
A reviewer of one of her live performances once came to the conclusion that Gibson Roc must have something to do with the preservation of the universe. She has been compared to Gil Scott-Heron, although she is not political, as Scott-Heron was. She is a sloganeer as he was, but in a more personal mode. Neither depressing nor conflict-oriented, her lyrics are impassioned love songs to Spirituality, femininity and art. Being creative is intensely important to her, and by extension to the rest of the world.
Karen Gibson Roc manages to ask profound questions without making them sound too hard to bear. Instead, her songs are so sweet and consoling that you start to wonder how you can ever do without her music. She seems connected to universal love.
Karen Gibson Roc says her main theme “is the evolution of spirit and the truth about following what is your calling here in the physical.” Her objective is “to inspire dream chasing, to uplift hearts, and to open minds.” And that she does. She grabs your soul and never lets go, both through her music, her words, and her spirit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (30 chatters)
- Witch School (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Daddy G (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)