SORT BY Relevancy
This weeks host Chad Schapiro discusses The Leading Leaders Cycle. Whatever we were put in place to lead involves other people. That goes without saying typically because the leader with no people going after a vision or purpose is by themselves and not a leader at that point. The key is that when we do start leading these leaders we understand the cycle that takes place in this development so we don't beat ourselves up too much for the areas which seem unproductive. This podcast should help!
Thanks for listening! We invite you to visit our blog and subscribe.
In today's podcast our host and international trainer Chad Schapiro covers 7 Leadership keys! These keys are essential for our growth as a leader and crucial to unlocking our fullest potential.
7 LEADERSHIP KEYS:
Let go of your ego.
Be a good follower.
Build positive relationships.
Work with excellence.
Rely on discipline not emotion.
Focus on adding value.
Give power away.
Sign up for our blog to get more leadership tips at www.nextlevelleadershipblog.com
Chad Schapiro discusses the tug of war we face in our busy lives. Not the original tug of war that we are use to playing with a rope and trying to pull one side of people across the line but rather a tug of war in the mind and our actions. We have to commit to doing more of certain things and less of others so we can win in our daily lives! Listen as he lists the actions we should be incorporating and the actions we should be doing less of.
Many times as leaders we can become so focused about the vision in our minds and hearts that we don't connect well with those we are leading. The key is to keep in mind their goals and ambitions. How do they connect to the vision that is in your heart to create a shared vision.
The Chad Report brings you the latest in news, sports and entertainment mixed with a wide variety of music! On this episode, Chad and Jeff will report and discuss many topics including: The controversial arrest and death of Baltimore citizen Freddie Gray, a new TSA report advises against full screening of airport workers, the Philadelphia Eagles sign QB Tim Tebow to a one year contract, the latest update on the NBA Playoffs, conflicting reports on the condition of Bobbi Kristina Brown, music legend Willie Nelson promotes his new brand of marijuana and much, much more!
The Chad Report brings you the latest in news, sports and entertainment, mixed with a wide variety of music! On this episode, Chad and Jeff will be joined by the newly drafted Washington Nationals LHP, Taylor Hearn, to discuss the excitement of being the youngest player drafted and the road that he has taken to see his goals become reality!
Chad Schapiro covers a topic that is personal and up close after the passing of his Grandfather-in-law. Learn how the power in committment, not quitting and sticking with it is not only important in our leadership development but our home life as well.
Enrique Mendoza was married to Esther Mendoza for 60 years. Listen to a part of their inspiring story. Lots to learn from this powerful example!
Sign up for the blog and subscribe to the weekly podcast to get FREE leadership development tips that are sure to help you in all areas of your life.
One of the life changing lessons I learned on this journey is that most overestimate where they will be in one year but underestimate where they could be in ten! Whether it's moving in to a new house, working out at the gym, or starting an organization we often get hit with a ton of extra expenses at the beginning that were not planned for at all. It takes us way more effort, money, and every other resource to get it off the ground and that is where most fail. In this podcast we will talk about this and how to get started at the beginning to make winning a habit!
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to our blog at www.nextlevelleadershipblog.com
The Chad Report brings you the latest in news, sports and entertainment mixed with a wide variety of music! On this episode, Chad and Jeff welcome their special guest, BMI recording artist Martone! Martone will be promoting his upcoming album and discussing everything that's going on in his career! Later, Chad and Jeff will report and discuss topics ranging from the latest news surrounding the Baltimore, Maryland police department regarding the death of Freddie Gray, fast-food chain, McDonald's, suffers devastating losses in the latest quarterly reports, Dallas Cowboys DE Greg Hardy is suspended by the NFL for the first ten games of the season, NBA Playoffs update, People magazine names Sandra Bullock the most beautiful woman of 2015, CBS continues to dominate in the latest Nielsen ratings and much, much more!
We've all heard of the jack of all trades master of none! Well...that is such a crucial concept when leading forward. We need to bring every resource possible, the time, money, energy, etc...towards the vision at hand. As leaders the more focused we get then we model that for others to focus on the task at hand as well. Today's podcast will talk about how to drill down into a sincere focus towards our goals.
Mornings are the most crucial part of our day. And how we begin them sets the tone for the rest of the day. Next Level Leaders know this truth and mentally prepare themselves when they get up to make sure they have the best day possible!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (18 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (0 chatters)