SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will address how to best work a Career/Job Fair. You don't want to miss some of the secrets Rod has picked up over the years, especially the buddy system.
The primary reason employers go to community, industry, or school-sponsored career or job fairs is to find new talent, so go; you have to be there to be discovered! Career fairs are good sources of job leads and employer information. They are beneficial to both employers and job seekers, allowing them to explore employment matches in a more relaxed, face-to-face format.
Its Wednesday on RougeRadio.com. That only means one thing. The CFL national talk show edition. Tyler will be joined by Calgary Stampeders placekicker Rene Paredes! As always you are welcome on our program so feel free to call in, or tweet/facebook us your questions and they may be answered on air!
The CFL this Week:
Awards Week for all the teams and their best players as determined by the CFL on behalf of thier Sponsor Gibsons.
Team by Team assessment with whomever is on the line on the show tonight.
Another week where we touch on the year in Review....
The upcoming Playoffs, leading up to the Eastern and Western Finals.
The 101st Grey Cup.
“Speak UP: Combating Barriers to Fair Housing for Women Veterans Stories of Home: Homelessness, Housing Discrimination and Housing Support"
U. S. Department of Housing and Urban and Development (HUD), New England Region Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
LIVE and OPEN dialogue about fair housing opportunity available to and housing discrimination faced by female veterans.
This on-line live discussion and call-in broadcast features issues about housing, homelessnes and reintegration for women veterans. The broadcast engages previously homeless women veterans, expert housing practitioners, advocates, service providers and HUD staff, examining the intersection of unfair housing discrimination practices and their impact on the problem of homelessness in the veteran community.
The broadcast provides opportunity for critical examination of the systemic ways in which discrimination acts as a barrier to equal housing opportunities specifically for female veterans and explore ways in which veterans, HUD recipients, HUD partners HUD staff, and housing advocates can more effectively eliminate these barriers for female veterans. Among the topics will be familial and sex discrimination and disability discrimination, including PTSD and other trauma uniquely challenged by female service persons returning, including sexual harassment and assault during service.
We hope that you will join us.
For more Information contact, Bonnie Peak-Graham, email@example.com or call 617-994-8312.
Broadcasting LIVE From: HUD New England Region1 OFFICE OF FAIR HOUSING AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY 10 Causeway Street, Room 301 Boston, Massachusetts 02222-1092
Today's show covers how to suit up to land the job you want. Getting a Job begins in the thinking of the individual!
Thanks for stopping by for today's show. We know anyone can get a job in less than 30days in this land of opportunity. We broadcast 5:30PM Wednesdays, right here www.blogtalkradio.com/jobsearchworkshop
All shows are available in archived files 24/7. Follow us to to receive job search information every job searcher can use. Email us and let us know the city where you job search and we'll help you with information specific to your location.
Join us on www.twitter.com/jobsearchwrkshp
Our job search techniques will get you hired.
You follow our instructions!
You put in the work!
You get the paycheck!
To get a job you have to show yourself as ready to work. If you don't show yourself the perfect employee you won't get the job. You're not getting the job, right. Why not?
Thanks for stopping by for today's show. Today we will talk with you about things to do to keep yourself working hard to get hired.
Our shows are aired 5:30PM Wed www.blogtalkradio.com/jobsearchworkshop
All shows are available in archived files 24/7 Please follow us
Follow us on www.twitter.com/jobsearchwrkshp
Our job job search techniques will get you hired. We instruct, you do the work, you get the paycheck
Join Host Live Chats
- Take 2 Radio (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (7 chatters)
- LibertyRules (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (4 chatters)
- Kiexiza of TnK (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Project Paws Alive (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- TRANS4U2SUCCESS (1 chatters)
- Variety Topics Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Brother Craig the Hatchet Man (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (1 chatters)
- iHookradio (1 chatters)