SORT BY Relevancy
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Join Mark and bladder cancer survivor Paul Blais as they discuss bladder cancer and Paul's personal experience in the cancer journey.
In the second segment Mark will be discussing bladder cancer symptoms, genetics, lifestyle risks, nutritional support, and building your cancer team.
Are You A Sun Worshipper? Or Have You Ever Been?
Are You Worried About Skin Cancer? Do You Even Know What To Look For?
We've had so many emails, facebook messages, and phone calls asking about skin cancer:
what is it?
what do you look for?
what are the most common warning signs?
how do know if you have skin cancer?
So, on this week's episode of Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tips I will give you the rundown on what what skin cancer is, the most prevalent types, what to look for, and how to protect yourself.
As I share every week, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Please remember that without you, there would be no show! So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable and important comments, insights and questions.
Make sure you never miss any of these extremely informative, yet very short, weekly quick tips! Just head on over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add your comments, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. You may just save someone's life!
Need more support? Start by getting your free Kick Cancer In The Can™ starter toolkit at http://www.KickCancerInTheCan.com. Or call our 24/7 live concierge service at: 888-305-1495.
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Life is crazy enough without cancer. Toss that in, especially for young adults, and it's a big mess. Cue two incredible nonprofits worth knowing about that offer experiential outdoor retreats for young adults facing cancer. Join us as we speak with Nancy & Colin Ferro (Co-Founders, Epic Experience) and David E Victorson, PhD (Co-Founder, True North Treks and Associate Professor in Medical Social Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Survivor spotlight on Mallory Douge.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
This Show is strictly for the Listeners who want Real Dialogue,Important Topix mixed along with great Music.
This week on FMW Live in the Studio, we discuss the facts and concerns about the uses of Cigarettes, Cell phones, and Pork. What are these items doing to us? Who is responsible for producing? Where will we be in the next 10 years, if we continue use of these products? FMW and Co-Host King Lebrue inform you Live in the studio, And supply valuable information you need to understand about whats happening right before your eyes. Listen in...Call in...and be informed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- DDP Radio (43 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Hex Education (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)