SORT BY Relevancy
Cell phones are almost as common as pocket change these days. It seems nearly everyone, including an increasing number of children, carries a cell phone wherever they go. Cell phones are now so popular and convenient that they are surpassing landlines as the primary form of telecommunication for many people.Is Growing Cell-Phone Use Increasing Health Risks?
In 2008, for the first time, Americans are expected to spend more on cell phones than on landlines, according to the U.S. Labor Department. And we not only love our cell phones, we use them: Americans racked up more than a trillion cell-phone minutes in the first half of 2007 alone. We explore this and other subjects call in.646-595-3032
So it's 2015 and pretty much everyone is walking around with a cell phone even kids. But what and how is it effecting your personal life tune in vent and listen, has social media ruined a friendship or relationship, do u feel social media is the devil or entertainment????
(Natural News) Could exposure to radiation from cell phone towers really be responsible for over 7,000 cancer deaths? According to research findings from Brazil, the facts speak for themselves. The study established a direct link between cancer deaths in Belo Horizonte, Brazil's third largest city, with the cell phone network.
Learn more: plus news and entertainment.
What does this direct link stem from?
Over 80 percent of those who succumbed to certain types of cancer resided approximately a third of a mile away from one of the hundreds of cell phone antennae that populate the city.
These cancers, primarily found in the prostate, breasts, lungs, kidneys, liver, are the ones associated with exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040905_cell_phone_towers_radiation_cancer.html#ixzz3VyKv5aMp
The New CRIMINAL RESTITUTION
Traffic Stop - Cook County, Chicago, Illions
News that matters
New Sentencing Commission data reveal within-guideline sentences now rarer than non-guideline sentences
and Prisoner's perspective
conducting a dog sniff
Events of Interest
WHITE HOUSE - The First Demo Day
The virtual Site Seeing Tour bus - The White House
UN-RIDDLE - What is black and white and read all over?
A book by Gerry Spence, lawyer, instructor, writer, author, from Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Waste Not Want Not
?MINDSET MANAGEMENT MONDAY 5 of 21 episodes MMM5 - Don't Get STUCK......
Guest: Ann E. Hohenhaus, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (Oncology & Small Animal Internal Medicine), Certified Veterinary Journalist
Dr. Ann Hohenhaus is a third generation veterinarian with an extensive background and expertise in veterinary medicine. She has achieved board certification in both Oncology and Small Animal Internal Medicine by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine.
Dr. Hohenhaus is a staff Doctor and Head of the Jaqua Transfusion Medicine Service at The Animal Medical Center in New York City, a non-profit veterinary center that has been a national leader in animal care since 1910.
Listen as Dr. Hohenhaus teaches us everything we need to know about mast cell cancer including:
What is the difference between a "mast cell" and a "mast cell tumor"?
How do does mast cell cancer present in dogs and cats?
Are there things we can do to prevent it, or catch it before it spreads?
What do vets do to diagnose mast cell cancer?
Is mast cell cancer treatable? If so, how?
What is the prognosis for this cancer?
Are there new treatments to help make mast cell cancer easier to live with?
Call with your questions or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show!
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Hear the testimony of Paul Butler originally diagnosed with terminal cancer, listen to Paul's exciting story of how he followed the Doctors orders and kept his faith in Jesus Christ. Paul has been an entertainer for over 40 years, and in that time he has witnessed both the good and bad sides of success. But nothing could prepare him for the news he faced. Join us today and hear how Paul Butler stayed positive and never gave up hope, as he continues to trust in the Lord while looking forward to tomorrow.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (65 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- Witch School (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)