SORT BY Relevancy
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
"Dealing with an illness like cancer can change your relationships with the people in your life." After cancer treatment, the way you relate to others - your family members, dating life, friends, and co-workers - can be adversely affected. During and after cancer, you have a new normal. Not just for you, but it can also be difficult for those in your life to adjust to this. Join Mark Burright as he discusses the issues that you are faced with in your social relationships after cancer treatment and ways to deal with them in part for of our series Care After Treatment.
There are many benefits to cells phones but also disadvantages. How have cell phones revoluntionzed society. Are we better connected than before.?hat physical conditons have cell phone use created? Are we addicted to our cell phones? Where do the lines of business end and begin now with greater accessibility? Do we find we have less personal time since we are better connected? Have the invention of cell phones created an increase in property crimes? Does cell phone theft contribute to identity theft.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Hydrate and Oxygenate! Get Your Calm Back On! ...And Here's How To Do It!
Feeling Anxious, Overwhelmed, Frustrated, Stressed Out...maybe even on the edge of Burned Out?
And what are 2 things we can't live without? I mean literally, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? That may actually help you instantly overcome all of those crappy emotions?
And what are 2 things we forget to do when we're on this emotional roller coaster? Especially when we're dealing with a cancer diagnosis, doctor's appointments, and endless treatments...whether we're the patient or caregiver?
And why do forget these simple things that could save our lives? Well, the #1 complaint is that we have no TIME! So on this week's quick tip you'll learn a quick and easy process that gets the 2 things we can't live without, effortlessly and easily, into your day...in just 5 minutes!
Ready? Great! Then listen to this week's Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tip, and take 5 minutes now to save 5 or more years later!
Remember, this week's quick tip is in response to your questions and comments...your input makes these podcasts possible. So please drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and then add any insights and AHA's you've had, plus your own burning questions.
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love and care about.
Need immediate help with a personalized mentoring program? What are you waiting for? Call our 24/7 Live Operator hotline at 888-305-1495.
"Although your treatment has ended, you are still coping with how it affects your body." In this second part of our current series, Mark Burright talks about fatigue and pain as it is related to the cancer journey after treatment. He'll give some suggestions about how to deal with these effects and things to discuss with your primary care provider. Join us for the next installment of this great series.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
“Just as cancer treatment affects your physical health, it affects the way you feel, think, and the way you do things around you.” The mental and emotional effects that come after treatment can be devastating. Listen as Mark Burright discusses these effects and provides some tips for facing them. Join us for the third installment of our Care After Treatment series.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (34 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)