SORT BY Relevancy
Even after effectively managing a gluten free diet and celiac disease, I still go through funky periods when stress is elevated and I'm feeling overwhelmed.
There are only so many hours in the day and sometimes it just takes a toll on you to plan every little aspect of your life. There are days where I don't want to hear the word "gluten" or talk about celiac disease.
We all have been there! Let me tell you what I do that helps get out of the funk.
Were you recently diagnosed with celiac disease? Are you struggling with what to do after you left the doctor's office?
This podcast is for you.
Rebecca covers what to expect after your diagnosis including:
1. Emotions you will feel
2. Tips to get through everything
3. A get started guide on living gluten free
4. Major changes in your life that need to happen for you to be succesful
I will be taking calls live so hopefully you can tune in to listen!
You ask me questions and I try to answer them all but sometimes many of them are repeats! I decided to do an entire podcast dedicated to answer your gluten free living and celiac disease questions!
Some questions I answer -
1. Do I really need to replace all my items?
2. Do I really need gluten free beauty products?
3. What do I do when I find myself craving gluten filled foods?
4. How do I deal/cope with the frustrations of celiac disease?
5. Are those digestive enzymes like GlutenCutter safe for me?
6. How do I take control of my weight after going gluten free?
This show will discuss the importance of fitness in the lives of people with celiac disease and any other auto-immune diseases!
I'll be talking about movitvation tips for getting moving even when you don't feel like getting off the couch.
The best tips and tricks for getting fit with minimum impact to achy joints.
The best way to monitor progress - Hint: It's not the scale.
Is celiac disease affecting your sex life? Do you find yourself struggling to find intimacy with your partner? Then, this is the podcast for you! I talk about how it affects my life and what I've learned from other people struggling just like us.
Rebecca does her first interview for On The Air with her friend and therapist Jummy Olawale. (Wait no, she's not my therapist!)
Jummy specializes in individual, couples, and marriage therapy, multicultural counseling, parenting support, career coaching and life coaching. Jummy believes that therapy and coaching is a collaborative process that involves the individual, his or her community of support and a supportive nonjudgmental therapist/coach.
We are going to talk about the following issues related to celiac:
Coping with a diagnosis despite feeling alone Changing your mindset and taking control of your life. Dealing with unsupportive friends/family
If you have celiac disease or are living gluten-free, you know how tough it can be emotionally in your life. From food choices to random health ailments, this can be one of the most difficult times of your life. Let me guide you though this challenging component with stories of my own struggles and a question and answer session with you!
I've struggled with anxiety, depression and sadness which I've been blogging about for a while now. It's time to take it a step further and engage with everyone on a more personal level.
I can help you make the transition to a happy gluten-free lifestyle.
Rebecca invited her husband Aaron on for segment called "Married to Celiac." This episode will cover our life before Rebecca's celiac diagnosis. Get a peek inside of our life from Aaron's perspective on our eating and bathroom habits.
We share the funny stories that eventually got us to Rebecca's celiac diagnosis. How did we know something was wrong? Well, listen in and you will understand.
Aaron and I will talk about our eating habits and how they evolved over our 8 year relationship along with my fitness transformation. This episode will cover our life before we said "I do."
It's all over the news--people avoiding gluten, being sensitive to gluten, and Celiac disease. Achieve Your Health Aims Radio show, run by the naturopathic physicians at Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions will answer all the questions and give loads of medical advice about this growing problem among people.
Who do you know dealing with bloating, muscle cramps, pain, gas, diarrhea, pale stools, weight loss, or even anemia? These symptoms have all been connected to gluten sensitivity & celiac disease. On June 4th dial 347-850-8486 at 8p ET to say goodbye to gluten intolerance for good!
According to the Center for Celiac Research, untreated celiac disease can be life threatening and most people don't even recognize when they are at risk. Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, & the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey - to help listeners prevent, treat, & cure celiac disease without avoiding gluten.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Dr. Chekesha Patrick of Atlanta, GA and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY to coach individuals on the simple-but-overlooked techniques we can all use for optimal digestive health and self-care.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Gluten-free expert, author, coach and advocate Jules Shepard hosts a weekly show offering news, interviews with intriguing guests, gluten-free baking tips and otherwise lively conversation.
In honor of Celiac Awareness Month, Jules is honored to again interview Dr. Alessio Fasano, one of the world's foremost experts on Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS). Dr. Fasano heads the Center for Celiac Research at Mass General Hospital.
Jules and Dr. Fasano will discuss the current state of celiac research and development of treatments and therapies, as well as the future of testing for non-celiac gluten sensitivity. In light of recent research studies which seem to question the existence of NCGS, Dr. Fasano will discuss those studies, the application of the low FOMAP diet and the current scientific perspective on NCGS.
If you have questions for Dr. Fasano, post them to Jules Gluten Free Flour on Facebook or @JulesGlutenFree on Twitter or email them to lauren@gfJules.com.
“Beckmin goes to School” is meant to raise awareness for celiac disease and the everyday challenges children with celiac disease face in their otherwise normal activities. As diagnosis of celiac disease increases, education, awareness, and understanding will be the keys to making celiac kids feel normal and included. Written for children to help them express and understand celiac disease, the book is a wonderful tool for children and adults alike.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- SHRAonair (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (0 chatters)