SORT BY Relevancy
Change Your Life Radio: this is my very first BTR broadcast, meet me, Lucinda Curran, your host.
To learn more about my work, please visit www.ecohealthsolutions.com.au
Change Your Life Radio can be reached via http://changeyrlife.info
Be sure to pop by and let me know what you would like to hear about, who you would like to hear from and anything else that you would like to share.
Shine and succeed... always!
in Self Help
It is important to maintain the best vision for your life. If you want to finish this year strong, tune in and get some answers as to how to make that happen. Pat Council will share enlightening information. Get clear instructions on how to manifest and what it all means for your life. Learn the difference between squeezing your success out of your life, because of too much control and letting go to bring in the best.
in Self Help
Noted London entrepreneur and author Samantha van Dalen talks about the experiences that transformed her life and invites listeners to share their life-changing moments.
Email your stories to: email@example.com
What a beautiful time of the year to enjoy the outdoors. Mother Nature is at her finest with a beautiful array of colors in the trees. It is a perfect time to grab the camera and start snapping up pictures of these awesome colors.
You can take some of these sights from Mother Nature and use these Fall colors in your home and give you that Autumn feel without even having to leave the house. I will tell you how!
Also we will have a special guest on our second half of the show to talk Halloween. Yes Count Meeowt [ Pronounced Me-Out] will talk about how he gets ready for Halloween at the Castle. Should be alot of fun.
In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will discuss the advanced techniques on how to best leverage your connectors and advocates for career success.
Great conversation with host Michael and guest Dave Simon author of Meatonomics. David Robinson Simon is a lawyer and advocate for sustainable consumption. He works as general counsel for a healthcare company and serves on the board of the APRL Fund, a non-profit dedicated to protecting animals. David received his B.A. from U.C. Berkeley and his J.D. from the University of Southern California. http://meatonomics.com
Join Peg Stookey, founder of The Legacy Center and Change Catalyst Consultant, as she welcomes her next guest, a successful entrepreneur. Peg guides her guests through their journey, helping to surface "teaching moments" that will help her listeners accelerate their entrepreneurial success.
This week, Peg shares a few updates on the future of the show:
Continue to interview experienced entrepreneurs with lessons to share! Start interviewing graduates of the Legacy Center Certificate programs!
If you'd like to be a guest or you know of someone Peg should talk to please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
in Self Help
Robyn Wheeler is the author of Born Mad and 104 Ways to Starve Your Anger and Feed Your Soul. She penned Born Mad after being diagnosed with dsythymic disorder in 2010 to help others who may, unknowingly, be suffering from the chronic anger, anxiety and moodiness that may accompany Dysthymic Disorder.Since publication in July 2011, Born Mad has received many 5-star ratings on Amazon as well as second place in newbie-nonfiction and women's interest, and honorable mention in cover design and self-help/improvement in the 2012 Royal Dragonfly Book Awards. Robyn has appeared on numerous television, radio, newspaper, magazine and web outlets. 104 Ways to Starve Your Anger and Feed Your Soul was labeled a "must have" for all school counseling centers by Mabank ISD superintendent Dr. Russell Marshall.Robyn owned The Creature Teacher wildlife education service for 15 years before becoming a newspaper reporter, public speaker and certified anger management facilitator. She earned a bachelor's degree from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, in 1988. Robyn Wheeler owns The Inspiration Foundation, a company dedicated to providing inspiration, mental wellbeing and anger management classes to assist others in bringing more joy, peace and happiness to their lives.She can be found on Linked-In, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Her web sites include www.robynwheeler.com,
Understanding the principles and concepts of the kingdom of God lies with the knowledge of what Jesus came to do. Jesus came to bring us the kingdom of God which is the reign of God in our lives (Luke 4:43-44). Not fully understanding the kingdom of God leaves us to believe as some once believed that the kingdom Jesus was bringing was a natural kingdom with all the power, perks, and benefits of a natural kingdom (Luke 17:20-21). The benefits of the kingdom of God in your life far outweigh the establishment and limits of the material mind. The reason Jesus brought us the kingdom of God was because man could not see God outside their natural existence (Matt. 6:19-20, 33-34, Luke 18:18-25). Mark Twain once said, “It’s easier to fool people rather than convince them that they were fooled.” Don’t be fooled any longer. Come learn the difference between Jesus’s purpose and God’s act of love (Luke 4:43, John 3:16). Seeking God for what you can get will have you lose focus on what you already have. Call tonight at 6:30pm EST 310-982-4267 or go to http://tobtr.com/s/5497625. You can always enjoy the archived messages also by going to www.blogtalkradio.com/4kingdomawareness. Kingdom First, Kingdom Now, Kingdom Life!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- NatureofReality (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (6 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (3 chatters)
- prophetrodney (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Will And Tony Show (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- dtm wicked (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)
- BusProRadio (0 chatters)