SORT BY Relevancy
Celebrity Mua DeShawn Hatcher joins us on Sunday, November 16th to talk about The Cotton 24 hr. Runway show and to discuss makeup for Fashion Shows and Fashion Editorials. DeShawn is just getting back from Miami where she once again Keyed the Cotton 24 hr Runway show. We can't wait to hear about it. Join us at 9pm ET/6pm PT for all the details and fun. Call us with your questions and comments at 914.803.4399 and join our Tweetchat by using #BeautyLounge.
This show is where we will speak on many topics from Social Media Headlines, Politics,Celebrity Gossip,Sports Gossip and etc...
Join us on this Sunday, Dec. 14th 6 hours earlier for Beauty Talk. We will be joined by Nigerian Film & TV Makeup Artist Lola Maja-Okojevoh. Lola will share her story at 3pm EST/2pm CST/12pm PST right here on BlgTalk Radio. You don't want to miss this conversation. If you do miss it, please tune into Beauty Talk at its regularly sceduled time at 9pm EST to here the interview played again. Again, we will be live at 3pm. Follow our Tweetchat as well by using the hashtag #BeautyLounge.
EZ WAY BROADCASTING
#EZWAY ON ANY OF YOUR POSTS PLEASE...
EZ TALK LIVE - Helps you connect to Hollywood!
Brought to you by :
EZ WAY 411 - Eric Zuley is a 7 time award winner, congrassionally recognized and for his committee efforts and world wide awareness he had a award named after him from the MMPA and city and county of Los Angeles. Eric Z. has been a TV & Radio talk show host for over 7 years and currently is the founder of the WTV & EWB Network. EZ will be giving you all the updates and insight on how to connect with the stars.
EZ WAY CARES - The Peace Fund Games celebrity paintball games for charity RECAP WEEK # 4...
"ASCENT EXPO" NEWS...
EZ TALK LIVE GUESTS: 10:30 am... We have Special Guest Celebrity "DJ MANY" IN THE HOUSE!!! "DJ Many" is known for his trademarked Tiger Hat look. He is a Celebrity DJ, Recording Artist, Producer/Songwriter, Specializing in Hip-hop, Reggae, Pop, R&B, Dubstep among other genres. "EZ" also has Special Guest Actress, Recording Artist Dalal Bruchmann known for her work on "Hair, Mesopotamia, and Sonny with a Chance". Make sure to call in with your Questions & Comments @ 914-338-1303.
Join Renaldo as her talk to Model, Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist Deidree Renee. Learn a beauty tips, model tips and more about her career. Renaldo also plays music from Martin Carr and more great music artist. Renaldo also mentions The African Queen Dolls, Dusk Spot Social Media Site, Mapp African Social Media App and more.
African Queens Dolls http://www.queensofafricadolls.com/
SUBCRIBE TO BX25 VIXENS RADIO
iTunes/PodCast App (iOS): http://bit.ly.rcipod
Android: Download Beyond Pod on the Google Play Store. After you install it search for "Renaldo Creative Radio".
Renee has served her country in the U.S. Army and is a Persian Gulf War Veteran. Her wartime experience led her to a place of darkness and depression. She often says that she was, "Walking around dead and depressed for years and didn't know it."
God has allowed Renee to undergo various trials and tribulations to demonstrate to her that He is a God that heals, delivers, redeems and sets free. By being placed on the “Potter’s Wheel,” God continues to mold Renee into a vessel that brings Him glory and honor through her life and ministry.
Renee is Certified Spirit-led Christian HIScoach™, Inspirational Speaker-Teacher, Writer, Makeup Artist, and licensed Cosmetologist. Yielding to the process and bringing together her passion and experience in Makeup Artistry, as well as her love for encouraging and teaching women to live a life of peace, has enabled Renee to birth Combat Boots to Makeup Brushes™.
As Founder and CEO of Combat Boots to Makeup Brushes™, Renee has a burning desire to help women veterans, who have experienced trauma, live a life of peace and balance. She believes that by being a personal cheerleader and equipping them with a Christ-centered plan on overcoming emotional scares, these women can exchange their ashes for beauty.
Not only is she the CEO of Combat Boots to Makeup Brushes™, Renee is married to Brannon Doughty. They have a wonderful blended family of 7 beautiful children, (4 boys and 3 girls). They range from the ages of 2-19 years.
“To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified”(Isaiah 61:3 NKJV)
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (30 chatters)
- John Baptist (27 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (17 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Word of God Above All (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)