SORT BY Relevancy
A commonly accepted definition of Justice is that it is a moral standard of all men to one another requiring them to perform their social and moral as well as legal obligations to each other and to grant to each other all that fairly be granted.
The importance and significance of justice can never be underestimated in the affairs of men. This is so because according to Pope Pius XII, just as, in fact, there can be no peace without order so there can be no order without justice.”
Verily, justice occupies the highest place in the hierarchy of human values. Under the Old Testament particularly in the Book of Micah, the teachings of the prophets of Israel were summarized into one verse only: “to do justice; to show constant love and to live in humble fellowship with God.”
Actually, justice is synonymous with righteousness in the sense that what is righteous is just and what is just is righteous.
Indeed, it is important to be just for according to Confucius “heaven gives long and good life to the just.” His statement finds strong support in two biblical passages, to wit:
“Righteous men – men of integrity – will live in this land of ours. But God will snatch wicked men from the land and pull sinners out of it like plants from the ground.” (Proverbs 2:21-22)
“The Lord puts a curse on the house of wicked men and blesses the homes of the righteous.” (Proverbs 3:33
Tonight we will discuss the Criminal Justice System and why it is not working for black people. We will also discuss a case here in Inkster, Michigan concerning the beating of a 57yo African American Male below:
Fighting back tears, a Detroit man and longtime auto worker with no criminal history, described how Inkster police officers dragged him from his car one night in January, choked him, beat him and Tasered him during a traffic stop that was caught on patrol car video.
"He was beating me upside the head," Floyd Dent, 57, told a horde of reporters and TV crews during a press conference at his attorney's office Wednesday afternoon, as tears trickled his cheeks. "I was trying to protect my face with my right arm. I heard one of them say, 'tase the M...F. '"
The Jan. 28 incident was caught on police video cameras and is making national news. It shows Inkster police pulling over Dent in his 2011 tan Cadillac near South River Park Drive and Inkster Drive shortly before 10 p.m. The two officers approach with their guns drawn. As Dent opens the door, they pull him out and shove him to the ground. Dent does not appear in the video to be resisting arrest.
1. In the News 2. Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik talked by remote video from New York City about his book, From Jailer to Jailed, in which he detailed his 2010 guilty plea to making false statements and tax charges for which he served three years in federal prison. He talked about the criminal justice system and prison reform and also the civil rights investigation into the Baltimore Police Department announced the previous day. He also responded to electronic communications and telephone lines divided between those in law enforcement, those with experience in the prison system, and all others. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Another Cochran Firm Fraud: Meet us Thursday night at 6:00pmPST to meet Ms. J. Nashville and learn about police violence against her son, Stanley Parker, 17, and The Cochran Firm fraud that robbed her family of justice in this wrongful death case. Call in at (818)572.2947 to NNIA1 at Blogtalkradio (Justice for All). The African American youth was killed by a St.Louis police officer Keith McGull in 2002. On the civil trial date in 2006, Rodney Holmes, Esq., a Cochran Firm lawyer, was missing in action. Holmes did not appear in court to defend his client's wrongful death case. Nashville called The Cochran Firm's office and inquired. The Cochran Firm frauds reportedly called Holmes repeatedly but claimed they could not reach the missing attorney. The police department's lawyer reportedly told Nashville that Holmes often did that to clients. Once again, The Cochran Firm frauds used up their client's statute of limitations then pulled their CoIntelPro trick and "disappeared" - this time on the court date. Later, Nashville was allegedly told that The Cochran Firm had no money to pay for a continuance. She says she could not find another lawyer to take the case at the last minute and that the judge refused to allow her to proceed as a pro se plaintiff. Therefore, her son's wrongful death resulted in justice denied. Many Cochran Firm clients find themselves in similar circumstances. Read more at
"Fraud Against Police Victim Stanley Parker" in our "Cochran Firm Fraud" blog.
Help Wanted: A lawyer to file a lawsuit for RICO Act racketeering with possibly hundreds of plaintiffs. See "Treacherous Lawyers: The Cochran Firm."
1. In the News 2. Joan Biskupic talked about her life and her career covering the Supreme Court. She also responded to viewer questions and comments. Ms. Biskupic is the author of three biographies: Sandra Day O’Connor,American Original: The Life and Constitution of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, and Breaking In: The Rise of Sonia Sotomayor and the Politics of Justice 3. Book Talk
Of course we LOVE to see women chase their dreams. Of COURSE we LOVE to see talent become an inspiration to those who aspire to be.......
We have the honor to have celebrity dancer/actress Ashley Everett on EmbraceLifeMedia!!! Ashley has been dancing all of her life and she's danced her way to her dreams. Some of you may have seen her alongside of Beyonce' in just about every performance in the past few years; Single Ladies, Dance for You, Good Morning America performance, Beyonce's tours and documentaries....guest appearances on VH1's Single Ladies. Still doesn't ring a bell? How about videos with Nicki Minaj, Neyo or JLo?
She's been on stage at the Grammy's with Tina Turner and so much more. We're EXCITED to have her on our show!! Let a few people know
Follow Ashley on IG http://instagram.com/ashleycmeverett
Join me on IG as well http://instagram.com/tiffani_monique
Celebrity Matthew Tiger Impersonator Interview Moinca Handy about her new Upcoming
CEO & Founder · June 2010 to present · Chicago, Illinois
Inspirational Ministry In A Magazine call In and speak to Moinca Call in to speak with the host& guest (347) 327-9117 5/27/2015
Join us on Saturday, May 23 at 10 a.m. Eastern time when our guest on Studio SPJ will be Brad Heath, a reporter with USA Today and the winner of the 2015 Al Nakkula award for police reporting.
Heath won the award for a series of stories in which he revealed how police and prosecutors nationwide had allowed nearly 200,000 fugitives to escape justice simply by crossing over state lines.
The series led authorities in at least four states to reconsider or reverse this policy.
The Nakkula award is named after the late Al Nakkula, a legendary cops and crime reporter for the Rocky Mountain News. The award is co-sponsored by The Denver Press Club and The University of Colorado's College of Media, Communication and Information.
This broadcastis co-sponsored by the Colorado chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
1. In the News 2. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) talked about his book Our Lost Constitution: The Willful Subversion of America’s Founding Document, in which he examines portions of the U.S. Constitution that he argues are currently diminished, including the Fourth Amendment’s protection against unreasonable search and seizures and the Origination Clause, which states that all tax bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Senator Lee spoke with Matt Kibbe, president and CEO of FreedomWorks. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (90 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (17 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (0 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (0 chatters)