SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join me for the first MONTHLY SOULgasm EDITION of Empowering Yourself and Your Children! We are gonna find out what Dan is all about and how what he shares may change your perspective on things for good!
Did you want to be someone special when you grew up? Why was that? What made you believe you could be more than a little kid all your life? Let's look at what could have been and what happened! It may not be so disappointing to you. Come listen in or speak up. I need listeners and talkers here! Please take the microphone but know that I will bring the topic around to the value being created or destroyed! Afterall, who was going to tell you what to do when you grew up?
Did you really grow up, or, do you still have childlike curiosity inside of you? Bring it out here on blog talk radio with your host, Jill Reed, at Sweet Perfume and Leather Jackets M - F at 10 a.m. EST. Call me let's talk!
The host of Let's Talk Truth and her guest will expound on the maturity of today's children that is standing in line to be the potential leaders of the future of this world. Can we sleep at night being confident in the ability of our young children to lead us prosperously. If we should take a good look at the behavior of our today's youth, can we see the potential growth or failure of the world. How frightened are we and is that fear enough for us to do something about it. Are we destined to live the balance of our promised life at the mercy of children, our potential future leaders. Join us today, Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 7:30pm (cst) by dialing 347-843-4945 and share with others how you feel. Understand, our potential future leaders are being groomed for life, but by whom?
Hollywood interracial adoptions are happening at an incredibly high rate. The world followed Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as their families grew with new additions of interacial adopted siblings almost each year. Those children flourished, became America's surrogate families, and each of those children blended into their new surroundings comfortable in all parts of their identties. Subsequent celebrity adoptions followed, and in many of the cases, there are questionable factors involved that would have been investigated or screened much more closely if the celebrity pay rate were not involved. Specific to African-American adoptees in this adoption wave..such as in the case of Duck Dynasty stars Jep and Jessica Robertson adopting an African-American baby boy into their family...are the effects of being adopted into a different culture more detrimental or cultivating to the children? Join in tonight at 10:30 PM EST by calling 347-327-9967.
What do you think about homeschooling? Do you know what your children are learning in class? Are you paying attention to what games they play and shows they watch? Do you listen to your children? Do you know their interests, their friends, their challenges? The concept of children being at odds with their parents is a western concept that is foreign to melanated people everywhere. However, we've been acclamated by enslavement, social engineering, media hypnotism, religious programming...until we raise our children like potential enemies. But there are some beautiful examples of our strong families as well. What does it take for a family to be connected and cooperative in modern society? We'll talk most about what challenges our children are facing, and how we can support them.
Celebrity Matthew Tiger Impersonator talk about his pump it up Contest call in and join the talk 347-327-9117 11pm Est
in Self Help
After completing her course in astrology, Leah Edmonds has been fascinated with how much of the informtion she learned is so valid and relevent to daily life. She has been participating in UsuiReiki since 2008, and continues her research to date. A passion for the eduction for small children, she believes that sharing time with children is a sacred gift to be cherished implicitly.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Celebrity Bonnie Somerville Of Code Black.
Bonnie Somerville’s first major acting role was the lead in the television miniseries “Shake, Rattle and Roll,” on the Network. She went on to star in the comedy “In-Laws,” “NYPD Blue,” “The O.C.,” had a recurring role on “Friends,” and a lead role in “Golden Boy,” on the Network.
Her film credits include “Seven Below Zero,” “Fire with Fire,” “How Do You Know,” “The Search for Santa Paws,” “The Ugly Truth,” “Nobody,” “The Best and the Brightest,” “Fire with Fire,” “Cashmere Mafia,” “Kitchen Confidential” and “Grosse Pointe.”
Somerville grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y., and began performing in school productions at a young age. She attended Boston College as a theatre major and went on to study at the Lee Strassberg Theatre Institute in New York City.
She was discovered at the age of 18 singing in a nightclub in New York City, followed by a development deal with Interscope records as a singer/songwriter. She wrote and performed the original song “Winding Road” on the Garden State Soundtrack, which won the Grammy for Best Soundtrack of the Year in 2005, and she continues to perform in Los Angeles.
Wayne has an unparalleled reputation for fashion styling, having worked with the world's biggest celebrities and most glamorous women. His client list reads like an entertainment and music industries' Who's Who: Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Lauren Hutton, Halle Berry and Glenn Close and Meryl Streep, to name a few.
Then we have special celebrity hairstylist Janet Zeitoun, who is launching her Sotah Hair secret weapon to the American public and we are honored to be her first interview!
Born in Bergenfield, NJ, Wayne starred in TV commercials as a child model. Later he trained at the Pratt Institute, studying graphic design, before becoming a celebrity fashion stylist.
"Stylist to the Stars" Wayne has been honored to have his designs in The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Wayne's work as a fashion stylist can be seen on the editorial pages of; Elle, Marie Claire, Us, People, Entertainment Weekly, and Harper's Bazaar, and recently featured in Christie Brinkley's #1 New Best-Seller: TimeLess Beauty.
Connect with Wayne at: Wayne Scot Lukas
Connect with Deb at: Deb Scott.com
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (44 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (8 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)