SORT BY Relevancy
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include well-known Security Expert Alan S. Young, CEO of Armor Concepts who will be stopping by the show to discuss effective tips to help prevent intruders from breaking into your home or business.
While residents and business owners may already have an expensive alarm system or are considering installing one, the most logical solution is keeping intruders out of your property in the first place! Alan will share some common sense tips and strategies to make sure your home isn't a target for intruders.
Later in the broadcast, attorney Sean Maloney, Co-Founder of Second Call Defense based in West Chester, OH will stop by the show to provide important information that any gun owner or concealed weapon permit holder needs to know when it comes to self defense and surviving the aftermath of a self defense firearm shooting incident. Sean will provide insight regarding "5 Self Defense Myths" and exactly what you can do to properly increase your legal protection and peace of mind before, during and after any incident involving the use of your firearm.
This show will be a special tribute to Cedrick Curtis of Block Cash Entertainment that was called home to be with God Oct 30. We will be celebrating his life and his many talents as an artist, producer and a friend. We will be playing his music all night and listening to people that knew him talk about him.
Your weekly source for fitness and nutrition information. Tips for helping you live and healthy and happy life. Valerie Grant has been teaching fitness class and presenting at international conferences and retreats for over 25 years. Named "The Best Posture Coach" by Philadelphia Magazine, Valerie has taught at some of the most pretigious clubs in the area and plans to open her new studio Pure Energy in January 2014. She specializes in taking the elusive tenets of The Feldenkrais Method to the fitness world and making them obvious by sharing practical tips for both group fitness and personal trainers to use in every class or session. An adjunct teacher at Delaware County Community College, Main Line Adult School, and Drexel University, her specialties include relating to students of all ages, turning perceived disabilities through mind-body. An instructor for American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid CPR, Valerie also programs and leads mind-body retreats worldwide, supporting her charities of choice.
Certifications: ACE (CPT), AFAA (GFI), Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) and Guild of Certified Feldenkrais Practitioners (GCFP), American Red Cross Authorized Instructor.
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guest is Joseph Miller, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer behind PREPARE Magazine a relevant preparedness publication that focuses on sharing expert resources, purpose-filled training, and encouragement for people who are looking to develop their preparedness lifestyle.
Join Scott Atkins & Michael Trent as they recap the professional circuit of Fantasy Sports and look forward to Week 8 in the National Football League.
Scott is VP Marketing of Fultime Fantasy LLC, which conducts contests around the country highlighted by the Fantasy Football World Championship (www.fulltimefantasy.com)
Fulltime Fantasy also owns and operates FFToolbox.com, the nation's largest independent fantasy content site in the country.
Scott is the resident Cardinal Fan representing Planet Red (Louisville) while Mike is the heart of Big Blue Nation (Kentucky).
Stop by and join the chat, "The Crew", some of the best minds in the world of fantasy sports, and let's have a good time!
Show hosts, Wade Zahares, Mike Dubisch and Carolyn Watson Dubisch talk with artists from across America and all over the world.Our first guest is fantasy artist, Gilead. Creator of the coloring book series "Gilead's Goblinz", and the art series "Fantasy Life". From the artist:Fantasy Life is a hobby, passion, curious habit of mine, call it what you like. I take old sketches from my life drawing class and transform them into works of fantasy art by adding costumes, monsters, settings etc. So they are fantasy drawings done from life therefore Fantasy Life. Some are sold at science fiction conventions or street fairs, others are sold at Method art gallery in Scottsdale Arizona which is one of the largest and most prestigious gallery districts in the world." Our second guest is internationally acclaimed and award-winning artist, Susan Barken. Her passion for pets and their people is clearly seen in each of her realistic ,yet whimsical watercolor art. Unaware of her gift as an artist until 1997 when she took an amateur art course for fun. Susan surprised herself at her new found ability! Susan’s work is seen in many prestigious homes and offices across the United States.She and her husband Larry live in Phoenix, with Sparky, a jack Russell rescue, watching every move. Our final guest is Maine artist Jamie Hogan. Jamie's illustrations have appeared in American Illustration, PRINT Magazine, Graphis, and the Society of Illustrators, as well as publications from the Los Angeles Times to Maine Magazine. Jamie teaches Illustration at Maine College of Art in Portland. She's the author/illustrator of The Seven Days of Daisy,and the illustrator of many award-winning children’s books.She lives on Peaks Island with her husband, Marty Braun, and their daughter Daisy. Jamie draws inspiration from moonlight, reflections, pink clouds, wishing on the first star, and the raw beauty that is Maine.
Your weekly source for fitness and nutrition information. Tips for helping you live and healthy and happy life.
Today we are speaking with Fitness Instructor and Shake it Off Fitness owner Sheree James. Learn how she went from competitive athlete to stay at home to fitness instructor and entrepreneur.
Certified in a number of programs including Zumbatomic, Urban Striptease Aerobics and most currently Red Hot Barre Fitness she was voted Best Dance Fitness Instructor in the Best of Western Washington Contest.
Learn more about Shake it Off - Fitness
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (311 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (71 chatters)
- AlimBey (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (24 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- E3 Radio (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (14 chatters)
- Horn Sports (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (12 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Karen Tate (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (0 chatters)