SORT BY Relevancy
Women Truckers Network Podcast
Roundtable Discussion from 1st WTN phone conference features Sandi Talbott, Jimmy "Monkey Gouger" Ardis , Alison Morris and Tanner Peavler.
In this June 2012 conference recording we introduce the one-armed truck driver with over 4 million mile safe miles, Mr. Jimmy Ardis and Tanner Peavler who drives for Celedon to discuss CDL training and Truck stop issues which include safety, security and privatization.
Mr. Ardis and Mr Peavler helped to inspire our weekly WTN conference recordings for lady truckers.
The Trucking Industry Continues to Claim they have an enormous qualified driver shortage, yet they have done little to correct the haphazard way CDL students are trained or rein in unqualified trucking carriers. Females entering trucking are at greater risk of abuse in this circuslike system. Join Us as we chat with 3 recent female CDL students to hear about their experiences entering truck driver training
Welcome to East Anglian English Defence League Radio Show – the place where we aren’t afraid to discuss the issues that the newspapers,TV and terrestrial radio won’t touch.
Come and listen to the show that is NOT afraid to offend people, and doesn’t hide behind a pretense of Political Correctness, Creeping Sharia, Sharia Law, Islamism, and Islamic Jihadists.
This is the place where you will be apprised of the unpleasant truths regarding The Scourge and it's threat to the West.
The East Anglian EDL Radio Show is the Official Program for the English Defence League, so you will find the same honesty and direct approach that you have come to expect from us. EDL supporters, this is your plat-form, the show is your voice.
Come and join us, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:30PM GMT, 3:30PM EDT. Your voice is welcome too.
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
As well, listen on the Official EDL Website:
Read our updates on our Facebook page:
Support The Walk For Amelia, October 26:
Considering professional truck driving as a career begins with choosing the best CDL truck driver training school. The wrong decision can ruin your career before it even begins.
Ken Howell is the founder and President of Trainco Truck Driving Schools. Highly reputable and recognized as one of the best CDL training facilities in the country, Trainco works in partnership with Owens Community College and currently operates six locations throughout Ohio and Michigan.
Considering a career in commercial truck driving? Want answers to your questions? Ken Howell joins us as our special guest to discuss this make-or-break career decision.
We will be giving away a COBRA 29 LX CB Radio during the show, courtesy of COBRA Electronics. Tune in to learn how you can win. SHOW NOTES: Congratulations to "Lee F." - winner of the Cobra 29 LX give-away!
We will be discussing Driver's behind the wheel without a CDL, then we will move on to open topic and we will close out the show with our Football picks.
it's your turn to suggest a topic so give us a call at 646-721-9887
did you happen to notice that there was no or very little reference to the four groups of protesters last weekend?
did you try to sign up for Obamacare?
you may have just gave the government permission to track your browsing history.
Tune in for more information
live Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1 p.m. Pacific time 646-721-9887 or listen to any of the previous programs on iTunes.
be sure do like us on Facebook
Richard Wilson of TCRG Consulting joins us for this open discussion on the most pressing topics and issues within the U.S. trucking industry.
One of our most popular shows, the "Open Forum" is where we open up the mic to you, the professional truck driver and you decide where the conversation leads:
What will the affects be for Sleep Apnea and other sleep disorders since the President recently signed into Law legislation for FMCSA rulemaking (rather than guidance). Will it ensure Federal Standards for governing screening, testing, or treatment of individuals operating commercial motor vehicles ?
Has anything positive come out of the recent trucker “Ride for the Constitution”? Will this create a movement for truckers to be more proactive?
Detention Pay anyone? Is that something we’ve given up on?
How about CDL training standards, where have those talks gone?
Trucking topics? Come join the conversation!
Facebook apparently didn't like the words "God bless America" and shut down a popular fast-growing website, "Truckers to Shut down America" which has been growing like gangbusters over the last seven days.
we have some information that we compiled as well as some links that will share during the program.
if you missed the program are would like a copy of those links, please send us an e-mail talk@KRBNradio.com and will be more than happy to for that one to you.
Hope you will join us Wednesday September 25 at 1 p.m. Pacific Time at 646-721-9887 or in the chat room.
Obama:"yet, while I believe I have the authority to carry out this military action WITHOUT specific congressional authorization, I know that the country will be stronger if we take this course, and our actions will be even more effective...that is why I've made a second decision: I will seek the authorization for the use of force from the AMERICAN PEOPLE'S REPRESENTATIVES in Congress."
[Only because "the big mouth and the White House" is not getting worldwide support]
how do you feel about this?
Should we go to war with Syria?
Do you think we can just do a "surgical strike" without any consequences to our shores?
Do you trust the decisions that our president makes?
update: 15 minutes before the program, the Senate authorized the strike on Syria.
Obamacare was also a topic of the program as former President Bill Clinton is still trying to "sell" America on the idea.
we'll be asking these questions and more on this week's program and if you can't make the live show, please feel free to answer these questions or ask more by sending us an e-mail talk@KRBNradio.com
As always, if there is something that is on your mind, you are invited to call us during the show 646-721-9887 or send us an E-mail Talk@KRBNradio.com
Showtime 7:30 PM Eastern July 30, 2013
Attorney Elizabeth Riles of Bobhot & Riles, LLP: The law firm that Firm that represented Karen Shank , a Former CRST trucking student who won a $1.5 Million dollar sexual harassment judgment against the carrier in 2011.
Driver Trainer Tracy Tuttle , a founding member of the REAL Women in Trucking, Former student & Trainer at CRST that was part of the CRST Sexual Harassment Class Action Case and a current driver trainer at USA Truck.
PhD Candidate Valerie Keathley , Department of Geography at the University of Kentucky. Valerie is a cultural geographer and her research interests include labor, mobility, and identity. She is currently finishing her dissertation which is titled “Life on the Big Slab: Identity and Mobility in the United States Trucking Industry.” The research data is drawn from in-depth interviews with over-the-road (OTR) truck drivers and participant observation. Valerie will be discussing her findings about gender in the trucking industry.
Oregon Update-"Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago" -- president Obama
yes, the big mouth in the White House made that comment during a press conference without a Teleprompter.
despite how you feel these are remaining case turned out, is totally inappropriate [in my opinion] for the president of the United States to comment on individual cases such as this.
then to top it off, the Attorney General Eric Holder throws in his two cents in front of the NAACP.
Considering all we hear coming out of the White House under this administration is accusations of racism, I think he's been fanning the fire.
What do you think?
give us a call Saturday, July 20, 2013 1 p.m. Pacific Time and let us know what you think, if you can't make the program, please send us an e-mail talk@KRBNradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (205 chatters)
- John Baptist (125 chatters)
- Websleuths (56 chatters)
- NTEB (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (48 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (47 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Tarvino (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (7 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (2 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (2 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)