SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The International Show Setting The Captives Free with host Kim Henderson & special guest Kenisha Triche, recently married to Devon Triche, they have four children. She's also a Minister at CCIM & Life Coach to women through K. Byrd Group. Kenisha's mission is to create a "modus vivendi" through the chosen culture. it's a lifestyle of accurate love for self & others without compromise! Call your family & friends, Facebook, twitter & text them and let them know that STCF is conducting an exclusive interview with this Power, Dynamic Woman of God that will change your life as she talks about Whats Love Got To Do With It!
Listen to STCF every Thursday @ 9:45pm on Big Gospel Xpress 1570AM listen Live @ www.gospel1570.com and www.kimhenderson.org
Sponsorship/advertising opportunities available contact Kim Henderson via email firstname.lastname@example.org & Facebook
Listen to The International Show Setting The Captives Free with your Host Kim Henderson as I interview one of the Founders of the Group, Matthew Walker
'Conclave Download' is the joint venture between Joseph Wells (Bruh Luuh), Jeff Love (J-Love) and Matthew Walker (The M...). All three are members of Christian Concepts International Ministries (CCIM) in Chicago Heights, IL.
The debut album is scheduled to be released in late September 2013. In the meantime, you can pre-order the album. Stay tuned and we will let you know HOW!
Call in 347-945-7675 and let us know how you are enjoying the single REEVALUATE
Listen to The International Show STCF every Thursday @ 9:45pm on Big Gospel Xpress 1570AM you can also go to www.kimhenderson.org and click on the box Big Gospel Xpress and listen to the show LIVE.
Stephen Raub, CCIM President of Investment Realty Company, LC of San Antonio, Texas. Steve is a 27 year veteran of commercial real estate. He specializes in commercial investment properties in San Antonio Texas.His company, IRC, has been brokering commercial investment properties since 1975.They help local investors create income streams and build wealth through investments in commercial property. Frank Natoli is a business and intellectual property attorney and founder
in Real Estate
The Deal Maker Show coversthe business of real estate in Southern Arizona and streams live on the WorldWide Web. The call-in number for listeners with questions is 1 (646) 652-2107. Forlive stream or archive editions of the show go to Www.Dealmakerteam.com and click on the Internet radio show icon. Todays guest is David A. Gallaher of Tucson Industrial Realty. Dave, CCIM, President/Broker, has spent over 27 years in property sales, leasing, and property management. Dave's primary focus is
in Real Estate
Today we will be discussing the current and future real estate market both in Tucson and Nation wide. Join us in this educational episode. Today's guest is Bob Benedo of Long Realty. Bob is a highly-respected commercial land and investment specialist with Long Realty Company. He received his real estate license in 1984 and is a past president of the Realtors Land Institute, State Chapter, from 1996 and 1999. He is also a past president of the Southern Arizona chapter of CCIM, whose m
Join Dayna Edwards as she spends 30 minutes chatting with commercial real estate expert D Scott Smith. Scott will unveil his must have real estate secrets for investing in today's economy. He'll also share why education is such a critical part of his success and the success of any investor.
in Real Estate
Tech, love it or hate it, it is here and can be a great benefit if you know what to use and how to use it.
This show is the first in a series of commercial real estate tech shows in which I will have the opportunity to discuss one of my favorite avocations, technology and gadgets.
Our tech shows are no mere, here it is and use it. I will be discussing and reviewing each application, gadget and software from a perspective of usefulness; that is usefullness to the real estate professional.
During this show, we will be highlighting two applications: The Analyst ™, by Blyn.cc App Development, a highly useful iPad and iPhone application for brokers and investors involved in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate and Rateblend, a web app that is much more than a rent calculator.
I will also be adding commentary to the discussion and general tech advice, as I am prone to do.
For more information on each of these apps, go to:
The Analyst ™
This is a pre-recorded show which will be re-aired on September 6, 2011 at 12:00 noon, PST.
in Real Estate
The state of the economy has caused owners, lenders, investors and brokers to rethink their investing strategies to acquire and own commercial property. A change in the economy has brought on change in laws.
There is no one better equipped to help guide you through this morass of changes than Gene Trowbridge. JD., CCIM
Gene has been in the commercial and investment real estate business since 1972, providing legal and real estate consulting services. He has authored several live seminars on group ownership, exchanges throughout the United States. He has hands-on experience in the syndication business having been the sponsor of at least 16 investment groups,being responsible for raising equity for the groups, from their organization through the acquisition, management and disposition or the real estate as well as the communication with the investors.
Gene Trowbridge, Esq., CCIM, has been instrumental in the on-going education of some of the nation's leaders in commercial real estate. A member of the CCIM faculty since 1979, Gene has been honored as the Institute's Instructor of the Year and holds the CCIM Distinguished Service Award. So, it stands to reason that many professionals turn to his series of on-line continuing education courses at license renewal time. Gene is also the author of the preeminent book in real estate syndication and holds seminars on group sponsorship.
Becoming part owner of a shopping center, apartment complex, office building or any other operating commercial real estate asset is a sure way to finance your retirement..if done correctly. This show will provide real tips that help experienced commercial real estate owners, developers, brokers, and investors to become effective sponsors of group investment opportunities. The material includes excerpts directly from recognized expert in group sponsorship, Gene Trowbridge, Esq., CCIM; author of
in Real Estate
Show host, Howard Kline will debate in detail with Aaron Weiner, CPM®, CCIM, LEED® AP, strategies, benefits and obstacles faced by commercial landlords, brokers and tenants when a tenant requests or needs rent concessions mid-lease term. They will consider what each party to the transaction needs to make an agreement win/win for both. Learn when and how a tenant should approach the landlord and the the concessions that a landlord should get from the tenant in exchange for a rent reduction.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (31 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (19 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- 62196 (13 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (7 chatters)
- WWCRHost (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (2 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (2 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)