SORT BY Relevancy
Protestants believe that the Bible alone is the source of God’s revelation, and it teaches all that is necessary for our salvation, and the Bible is the standard by which all Christian behavior must be measured. This belief is called “sola scriptura” and is one of the “five solas” that came out of the Protestant Reformation. 2 Timothy 3: 16-17 KJV STATES: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. The five solas are as follows: 1) Sola scriptura ("by Scripture alone") 2) Sola fide (by faith alone) 3) Soli Deo gloria ("glory to God alone") 4) Sola Christus or Solo Christo (“Christ alone” or “through Christ alone”) 5) Soli Deo Gloria (“glory to God alone”).
According to the Catholic Faith, the Pope is the “Vicar of Christ” (or substitute), and the Pope has the ability to speak with authority on matters of faith and practice, and he is infallible. Catholics rely on apostolic succession as a way of establishing the Pope’s authority. While Catholicism teaches that only the Catholic Church can properly interpret the Bible. Protestants, however, believe that the Bible teaches: God sent the Holy Spirit to indwell all born-again believers, enabling all believers to understand the message of the Bible. The authority of the pope is said to come from the following scripture: Matthew 18:18 KJV: Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
As we approach Semptember 21, 2014, more and more blogs are coming out of the Catholic Community. In other news sorces you find other professionals debuking the Catholics claims. Dastur Adam Daniels of the Dakhma of Angra Mainyu gives his perspective on all this hype. Its an interesting look into religious banter and belief from the pious side. Lets look into the loony toones of FAITH!
Catholics are asked this question all the time by well-meaning family, friends, co-workers--even well-clad men and women who walk the neighborhoods on Saturday mornings trying to get them some SOULS for Jeeee-SUSSSS! Most Catholics aren't even sure what the question means, not because they aren't saved or born again (they are), but because they don't use those words to describe what happens to them when they are. So Catholics often stare blankly at the inquisitor and answer, "No, I'm not born again. I'm Catholic."
Evangelicals and other Baptist traditions don't believe Catholics are either simply because we're Catholic. They fear for our souls because they believe we follow traditions instead of the bible. However, Catholics absolutely are born again and/or saved (the terms are used interchangeably in Protestantism, but for Catholics they mean two different things that happen at two different times). We're born again the way the BIBLE tells us we have to be born again. We are saved the way the BIBLE tells us we're saved. The fact of the matter is that evangelicals may be born again (it depends) and they may be saved (eventually), but if they are, it will be a happy accident and not the result of following the Bible. Indeed, on these matters, it is the CATHOLIC who follows the Bible strictly and the evangelical who follows man-made traditions.
Join Senior apologist and Old Catholic Theologian Kristina Rake, M.A. to learn how it is we can say we are born again the Scriptural way and what all of this means to our lives and our afterlives.
Are you confused and unsure of what is going on right now in the Ukraine with Russia? You will want to tune into this Thursday's show for the answers! Fr. Rojas is a foregin affairs expert and he has studied and followed the situtation in Eastern Europe for years. Fr. Rojas will takes us through a histroy of what is behind the current conflict, and then will talk about how we as Catholics should look at and deal with the current struggle going in the Ukraine. You will not want to miss this very informative and timely show!
Your outspoken host questions the ability of the Supreme Court to extract its collective head out of its collective ass. Founded by the desire to break free from the bonds of the Catholic Church, the Court now takes revenge on the Founding Fathers in their quest to bring a country that is free of religious rhetoric...not. Also, the all important question always rotating about during the NFL draft...who will be the 1st middle-aged, overweight, slow white guy to come off the board? This and more questions about prejudice and equal opportunity in today's NFL.
Every Monday on Following The Truth, join Catholic Evangelist Gary Zimak as he looks at "What Catholics Really Believe". Focusing on the more challenging or confusing Catholic teachings, you'll come away with a better of understanding of what Catholics REALLY believe. In this episode, Gary will discuss the Catholic teaching on the Bible. How do Catholics view the Bible? Do we truly believe it's God's word? In addition, we'll read and discuss the daily Mass readings. You don't want to miss this important show!
Each Wednesday on Following The Truth, Catholic Evangelist Gary Zimak offers suggestions for how we can imitate Jesus Christ. Based on the book, Jesus Our Model, by Fr. Louis Colin, this weekly series will help you to think and act more like Jesus in your daily life. In this episode, we'll discuss the Holy Spirit, who will help us to imitate Christ. In addition, Gary will read and discuss the daily Mass Readings. As Catholics, we need to do more than just learn the facts about Jesus. We need to KNOW Him! Tune in and let Gary Zimak help you to do it!
Tuesdays are basically open nights for interviews, topics of interest, and featured articles from the Deepertruthblog. Each week this will be an opportunity for Deepertruth to promote upcoming events such as Ross and Margie of Roaming Romans. They will have the mike from time to time as they prepare for their Jerusalem and Rome trips.
Contrast this with the Blessed Virgin Mary who represents chastity, modesty, faithfulness, and love of God. She is the purest of God’s creation. Unlike Ishtar and other female goddesses who were worshiped and called “God the Mother“, the Blessed Virgin Mary is called Mother of God. Not because she is a goddess, she is not, but because Catholics recognize Jesus as Divine. He is truly God and man.
LatinoTalk Texas, hosted and produced by Lauro Garza, is independent political analysis, news and interviews important to Latinos in America. On today's show, the terrible genocide in Iraq and Syria caused by ISIL and they must be attacked in my opinion. Again, the on going struggle against immigration reform by the Tanton Network and how that effort controls politics in America against the benefit and welfare of Latinos in America. Rick Perry and Rand Paul struggle while Latinos suffer.
Recording is on You Tube daniel gray channel Netanyahu and Obama war of Words, John Bolton, Hillary Loves Hamas, Conservative A-Holes, ISIS Murders 1500, Funny Music, Impeachment Fundraising, Ebola Warning, ISIS Beheading spree, Con.Shelia Jackson, Obama Hates Israel, Catholics on the Take, Obama Yells at Netanyahul, Sex in Heaven, First Benghazi Hearing, Hamas, Killing Immigration, Russian Sanctions, U.S. Politics Queses, Michael Savage, Goal of Liberals, Sounds from Space,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (175 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)