SORT BY Relevancy
Today's guest is Dr. Farzad Mostashari, Founder and CEO of Aledade. Our host, Dr. Pat Salber, will be discussing with Farzad the recent news with Aledade since our last conversation with him, which can be found here.
1. The Aledade ACOs (a Delaware ACO and a Primary Care ACO spanning NY, MD, and AR) launched on January 1st.
Aledade Blog on the Approval:
2. In preparation for the ACOs going live, Aledade has instituted two major tech advancements at their practices:
"Outreach," a Patient Engagement Application.
A software platform to notify primary care docs and their staffs when patients are admitted, discharged, or transferred into/out of hospitals and other treatment facilities.
3. Brookings released an "ACO Toolkit"
Alexis, mom to Justice diagnosed October of 2008, her husband and father live with type 2 diabetes, and her grandmother live with type 1.5. She began volunteering with JDRF a year after her sons' diagnosis and has held many volunteer positions. She is currently the JDRF Mentor chair and helps match up newly diagnosed families with trained JDRF mentors. She is very passionate about advocacy and awareness.
Justice is 11years-old; he was diagnosed a few days after turning 6 with a sudden onset type 1. He has been a JDRF youth ambassador for six years and is passionate about awareness.
Blog: JusticesMisbehavingPancreas.blogspot.com JDRF: Jdrflv.org
I saw it again, in the news these days , catching up on the past few weeks
come on and catch up with the week in soaps and also we will be talking about Daytime After Dark Hunkiest Hunk of Daytime tournament!!!! and also BB what is going on with Nichole and Waytt. Can we get rid of Will on Days of our lives and we need to save Sonny on Days. and on GH the mob war. and i love mob wars. and also Young and the restloess. neil trial and the breaking of Ben and Victoria
Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Hump Day After Dusk Wednesday! Ceddy J and JoJo welcomes back one of our Life After Dusk Live's Favorite Aussies, Miss Tasha, who will be letting us know what's been up with her since last being on the air including marriage. If you're a longtime listener of the show you know that this special episode is one to definitely catch! Feel free to call-in at 347-202-0389.
Kc massey will join us and tell us what's going in with his case. We will also do some catching up on this past weeks
Georgia State football just welcomed 17 new players at the mid-year point of the school year including several from the junior college, three 2014 signees that delayed their enrollment and six players from UAB. Ben Moore of PantherTalk.com caught up with GSU Defensive Coordinator Jesse Minter to talk about the new guys, the process of recruiting UAB players and the defense headed into Year 3 of FBS play.
Join Host Live Chats
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Lenny Melnick RotoExperts (4 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (3 chatters)
- Soul Solution (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- MGN Radio (2 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)