SORT BY Relevancy
Today's guest is Dr. Farzad Mostashari, Founder and CEO of Aledade. Our host, Dr. Pat Salber, will be discussing with Farzad the recent news with Aledade since our last conversation with him, which can be found here.
1. The Aledade ACOs (a Delaware ACO and a Primary Care ACO spanning NY, MD, and AR) launched on January 1st.
Aledade Blog on the Approval:
2. In preparation for the ACOs going live, Aledade has instituted two major tech advancements at their practices:
"Outreach," a Patient Engagement Application.
A software platform to notify primary care docs and their staffs when patients are admitted, discharged, or transferred into/out of hospitals and other treatment facilities.
3. Brookings released an "ACO Toolkit"
Alexis, mom to Justice diagnosed October of 2008, her husband and father live with type 2 diabetes, and her grandmother live with type 1.5. She began volunteering with JDRF a year after her sons' diagnosis and has held many volunteer positions. She is currently the JDRF Mentor chair and helps match up newly diagnosed families with trained JDRF mentors. She is very passionate about advocacy and awareness.
Justice is 11years-old; he was diagnosed a few days after turning 6 with a sudden onset type 1. He has been a JDRF youth ambassador for six years and is passionate about awareness.
Blog: JusticesMisbehavingPancreas.blogspot.com JDRF: Jdrflv.org
I saw it again, in the news these days , catching up on the past few weeks
Kc massey will join us and tell us what's going in with his case. We will also do some catching up on this past weeks
Georgia State football just welcomed 17 new players at the mid-year point of the school year including several from the junior college, three 2014 signees that delayed their enrollment and six players from UAB. Ben Moore of PantherTalk.com caught up with GSU Defensive Coordinator Jesse Minter to talk about the new guys, the process of recruiting UAB players and the defense headed into Year 3 of FBS play.
The Roll-Up is a weekly one-hour internet radio/web TV program on the Go Pro Radio Network, LLC. This show hosted by Juli Indica, Tylon Washington, Summer Sativa, and Chris Baar offers an entertaining, high-octane, and revealing look into the growing culture, blunt medicinal facts, and the smoking legal war around cannabis.
This Wednesday, April 15th, Dana Arvidson, Founding Executive Director of The National Cannabis Patients Wall joins the conversation. Dana resides in Tennessee where she works to end prohibition, and has helped many patients.
Show starts at 10 PM EST, 9 PM CST, 8 PM MST and 7 PM PST.
THE REVENGE OF THE NERDS SHOW.....HAS THE NERDS TAKEN OVER HIP HOP ALSO I WILL BE DISCUSSING HIILLARY CLINTONS 2016 PRESIDENTIAL BID AND I WILL GIVE MY TAKE ON THE KEVIN HEART WILL FERRELL MOVIE GET HARD AND OF COURSE IM GONNA TALK ABOUT THE BIG FIGHT COMING UP MAY 2ND AND OTHER CURRENT EVENTS
Anna Renault is a busy lady with multiple tasks on her plate. She loves to stay busy and to help out a few people in the process. Today's show will highlight a few things going on in and around Anna as she travels her current life path ... an exciting journey... perhaps she'll need to write another book about all this excitement.
Let's talk about a book event in Savannah, GA... and a 5K run in Middle River to support the National Guard... and the Eastern Regional Lions Club roadside clean-up on Eastern Boulevard in Essex... and a book event in Dundalk and another in Perry Hall and still another in Essex... yes, she has been staying VERY busy
Join the show live on air on 11/16 at 12 Noon... or listen to the show's replay 24/7 by clicking the link on www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (27 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (10 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)