SORT BY Relevancy
I will talk about the audio visual industry in Philadelphia, Audio visual for the consumer and two of my favorite TV shows. Fringe and Lost. I must love science fiction.
On this MMA edition of Carson's Corner, we welcome back to the show Sam Hoger. He really needs no introduction to any fan of mixed martial arts. He's a first-generation Ultimate Fighter TV show star and he's a talented and intelligent person. He has two degrees from LSU in political science. He is also going to be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame. We'll talk to Sam about this, his career, current endeavors and much more on Carson's Corner.
In our next interview, we welcome Pete Moran, business partner-slash-associate of former MMA fighter Mike Swick. Our lawyers here at Carson's Corner have advised me to read the following before getting into this controversial interview:
"Our company, Carson's Corner, Inc., accepts no liability for the content of this interview, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. All viewpoints, facts, opinions, statements, averments, disclosures, burps, farts or throat-clearings are those of Mr. Moran and do not necessarily reflect the views of Carson's Corner Inc."
Catch all the action at 8pm est, on Friday, June 24th.
Born and raised in the Bronx during the '70s provided the perfect ingredients for a lifetime of visual arts for Evan. With the emergence of Hip-Hop as a cultural movement, Evan gravitated to the visual element of the culture, graffiti.
Understanding the value of formal education, Evan moved to North Carolina where he received his Bachelors of Arts in Art Design from NC A&T SU. Upon graduation, Evan returned to New York City to create a life for him and his son.
To view more of Evan's work, visit: www.EvanBishopArt.com
Tonight I will just be playing Random Audio clips, playing music and chillin. Chat room will be open and I may take some calls. Enjoy the information but lets not just be listeners. Bo dooeres as well. Stay humble. Acknowledge those who came before you. Let us pray for all our Brothers and sisters locked up in these American Prisons and that we all will someday see true FREEDOM for all of we held bound in this system of Capitalism which is the obtaining of wealth by those who call themselves the (elite) through the commerce of Human trafficking, trading, exploitation and enslavement. In the words of our good Brother Donny Hatheway who died very, very suspiciously. Someday All Men Will Be Free.
On this episode of Carson's Corner, Bob discusses the corporate state by reviewing some material from Ralph Nader's new book, Unstoppable: The Emerging Left-Right Alliance To Dismantle The Corporate State. Plus, we'll talk about the boycott efforts, whatever else comes to mind, and your calls.
Crime and violence during summer months explode every year. The city of Baltimore has just implemented one of the toughest curfews in the nation. The only question is, will the curfew make a difference! Joining us as we discuss the reasons for the curfew as well as the intended results.
You want a BIG football show? Well, we got you a B1G one indeed!
On tonight's show, we'll lead off with Green Bay Packers linebacker Sam Barrington. How has he gotten himself mentally and physically ready for the grind of training camp?
Of course, we'll sprinkle audio from Wisconsin Badgers Melvin Gordon, Rob Havenstein, and Warren Herring from Big Ten Media Days in Chicago!
At 8 p.m., we'll talk with former Badgers guard Mike Flowers about his new basketball camp. What was the catalyst that made him decide to start one?
At 8:30 p.m., Brian Carriveau from Cheesehead TV helps us preview the Packers' offense and break down the Jordy Nelson deal. Is Randall Cobb next, and can former Badgers walk-on Jared Abbrederis make the roster?
Plus, Milwaukee Brewers talk - can they hold the lead in the NL Central, and will they make a deal at the trade deadline?
In the "There's always money for Tulo in the banana stand edition," Jeffrey and Greg are contractually obligated to talk about the Troy Tulowitzki trade rumors, since they clearly aren't going away. We point out that the Mets prospects have their flaws too, and uh, probably aren't turning into 5-win players before discussing potential Carlos Gonzalez and Bartolo Colon deals as well. Then we take your e-mails. We'll ponder how excited you should be about Dilson Herrera (reasonably!), what the ideal Sand Alderson hitter looks like, and whether Noah Syndergaard will see any major league time this year. Jeffrey is also called out to defend his ambivalence towards the Alderson regime. Finally, we wrap things up with soccer talk.
ROBOTZ OF THE COMPANY
EPISODE #049 - The Missing Bits (AKA What You Missed)
Written by Jonithan Patrick Russell
Rated U - for Universal Audiences!
When last we left our heroes, the Titan 1 was plummeting to her doom! Well, our heroes are in that exact same spot! Will they somehow narrowly escape certain doom?! Or will they actually crash and burn?! And, what's up with the Expositrons? Are they really dead? And if so, are they up above the clouds, or down below in the fiery pit? It's the bits you missed! Yes, our deleted scenes are re-inserted for your listening pleasure! (Duration: 25:46)
Visit their Website at: http://dreamrealmsite.com
Join The Gist of Freedom, www.BlackHistoryBlog.com, as we continue our audio book reading Breaking The Chains by William L. Katz - Chapter 5 Urban Slave Resistance~ Jordan Hatcher was a seventeen-year-old enslaved tobacco worker in Richmond, Virginia, who in 1852 rose from obscurity to notoriety when charged with assaulting and killing white overseer William Jackson. According to newspaper accounts and trial records, Hatcher was working at the Walker & Harris tobacco factory when Jackson began flogging him with a cowhide for performing poorly. Hatcher initially warded off the blows, but Jackson continued to beat him. In response Hatcher grabbed an iron poker, struck Jackson unconscious, and immediately fled the factory. When Jackson later awoke, he claimed to feel no pain, but the next day he collapsed and died. Hatcher was immediately found, arrested, tried and sentenced to execution. His sentence, however, was later commuted by Virginia Governor Joseph Johnson, and he was sold and transported beyond the limits of the United States.
This case is significant because of Jordan Hatcher’s unusual working and living conditions. Hatcher was a hired slave; though legally bound to Parmella Goday of Chesterfield County, Hatcher had been hired-out to a tobacco manufactory for the year. During that year, Hatcher, like hundreds of other hired slaves, was allowed to find his own lodgings, secure his own meals, and receive the wages for his labor. During the antebellum era, the urban slave system provided an essential labor pool for city businesses and was highly lucrative, but under conditions that made white Richmonders nervous. Critics of the system believed the hiring-out process made urban slavery unstable and encouraged slave workers to be more rebellious and defiant. Hatcher did not hang.
Episode 9 of PWHS will be LIVE tonight at 10pm Central/ 8pm West Coast! Hosted by Greg Skelley and Jimmy Wheeler and Terry Kent, combined they hold knowledge of over 150 years of the sport that we all know and love. Nat Fleischer put together a book by the name of "From Milo to Londos", well, they may very well just do that and then keep on going right through Hulkamania and beyond. This week the guys will be joined by Pro Wrestling Historian and Author George Schire who wrote the book: Minnesota's Golden Age of Wrestling: From Verne Gagne to the Road Warriors. Topic of discussion will be the era of AWA, so fasten your seatbelts and take ride back in time for the education of your life!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- DDP Radio (49 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (10 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- sonsoflight (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)