SORT BY Relevancy
Jason Carroll is a contemporary smooth jazz artist and producer known for his skillful multi-instrumentalism. Many people are misled by his compositions, believing that there is a live band playing when it is astonishingly only Jason by himself. For this reason, some people have identified him as the “Prince” of Smooth Jazz. Jason received raved reviews for his debut cd Cool and his follow-up cd, 2 Smooth. We’ll talk to Jason about his new release, Let It Flow, dedicated to his mother Barbara Ann Carroll who asked him to do another smooth jazz cd before her death.
Follow Jason on Twitter.
in Self Help
Project Empowerment is thrilled to have on author, Linda Carroll to discuss her new book, Love Cycles: The Five Essential States of Lasting Love.
The notions that passion always peters out, that there’s a “seven-year itch,” and that the honeymoon is over as soon reality sets in have some truth to them. But, Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love, promises that long-term, wholehearted love is still possible.
Author and veteran couples therapist Linda Carroll explains that love is cyclical and comprised of five distinct stages: the Merge, Doubt and Denial, Disillusionment, Decision, and Wholehearted Loving.
We'll be discussing this and more!
You can visit her website at www.lindaacarroll.com and more about her new book at www.lovecycles.org
Please also visit my web partner www.weZENu.com
JEFF CARROLL IS THE DIRECTOR OF THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL FILM "GOLD DIGGA KILLA," IS A LEADING VOICE OF HIP HOP REFORM HIP HOP'S FIRST DATING COACH, AND COINED THE PHRASE HIP HOP HORROR.
JEFF HAS WORKED WITH REV. JESSE JACKSON, AND AL SHARPTON, HE WAS ALSO THE AUDIANCE CORDINATOR FOR "DEF COMEDY JAM," AND "SHOWTIME AT THE APPOLLO,"
NOW HE IS AN AUTHOR WITH "BLACK BED SHEET BOKS!"
It isn't what the mass media and alternative media are saying, it is what they are leaving out. You will never find the answers to the below questions. Why? It is called deception by omission. Our media today is not reporting news, they write the news. But after you listen to this series we will have the answers to all of the below 16 questions.
1. Who was Charles Carroll?
2. Who was John Carroll?
3. Who was Daniel Carroll?
4. Who was Bloody Mary? The "Bloody Mary" drink is named after her.
5. Who was Mary queen of Scot?
6. What queen was known has the "Virgin Queen"?
7. Who was the Mother of King James the first, the King which the name of King James Bible is named?
8. Who was behind and what was the purpose of the "Gun powder plot of 1605"?
9. Who was behind and what was the purpose of the unheard of Spanish Armada in 1587?
10. During the English civil war between 1642 to 1651 what was the name of the King who was executed for being a tyrannical king?
11. Who was behind,the intent and reason for the Glorious revolution in 1688?
12. What did the declaration of Indulgence want to give England(1687) What did the declaration of Independence(1776) give America after the dust cleared?
13. We were taught about the landing of the pilgrims and the Mayflower ship. Who was behind and purpose of the landing of the Ark and the Dove ships in 1634?
14. Who is the district of Columbia, Washington D.C. named after?
15. Of the original 13 colonies, which one was Catholic?
16. When were the Jesuits founded and for what purpose?
Join Scott Cluthe on FACEBOOK HERE.
Get the FREE NEWSLETTER HERE
Free Book From Scott Cluthe HERE
Scott Cluthe talks with Linda Carroll about her new book, Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love. Carroll has over 30 years experience as a couples therapist.
Linda Carroll's Love Cycles will teach you how to rediscover love, fun, and passion in your most intimate partnership, no matter how challenging your relationship has become. It is a book that is relevant and applicable to people of all ages, gender identifications, social backgrounds, and personal histories.
Full disclosure: This is not the usual kind of self-help book. Instead, Love Cyclesis an original and coherent theory about the cycle of romantic relationships, providing a guide for how to effectively navigate this cycle—whether you are gay or straight, single, divorced, coupled, married, or contemplating engagement.
Love Cycles will help you to understand where you are in the circle of a relationship and provide strategies and clarity on how stay happy and committed, even in difficult times. Our road map will take you from The Merge, through Doubt and Denial, Disillusionment, and Decision to the joy of Wholehearted Love.
Love Cycles unlocks the secrets of attraction, showing why we don't always choose the person who is best for us, why even the most solid-seeming couples don't always make it & more.
Today’s guest is Paul Carroll, CEO and Editor in Chief of Insurance Thought Leadership.
Paul is the co-author of The New Killer Apps: How Large Companies Can Out-Innovate Start-Ups and Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn From the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years and the author of Big Blues: The Unmaking of IBM, a major best-seller published in 1993. Paul spent 17 years at the Wall Street Journal as an editor and reporter. The paper nominated him twice for Pulitzer Prizes. In 1996, he founded Context, a thought-leadership magazine on the strategic importance of information technology that was a finalist for the National Magazine Award for General Excellence. He is a co-founder of the Devil’s Advocate Group consulting firm.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Linda Carroll to Conversations LIVE to discuss her book LOVE CYCLES.
Every Wednesday Night join John Carroll, from Survivor Marquesas, as he hosts the John Carroll Radio Hour. During this hour he will be reviewing Survivor as well as having guests from Survivor & other walks of life! So come on in, bring your torch, remember your coconuts & sit down as we Get Real w/ the John Carroll Radio Hour!
Changing lives of Women by giving them the necessary tools to become what they want in life.
Visit Amazon's Diana Bellerose Page
Jane Carroll, Author of Bertha-Size Your Life! and Becoming Bertha, is a Life Coach, Registered Nurse, Reiki Master, Mother, Grandmother, and long-time student of life. She has seen the focus of her over 30 year nursing career change from illness to wellness to wholeness, a philosophy that permeates everything she does.While she enjoys all aspects of her life, writing is her passion and she is currently working on Bertha's latest adventures.
Every Wednesday Night join John Carroll, from Survivor Marquesas, as he hosts the John Carroll Radio Hour. During this hour he will be reviewing Survivor as well as having guests from Survivor & other walks of life! This week join us as he welcomes Marissa Peterson at 10:30 pm est as well as the winner of Big Brother 14, the one & only Ian Terry at 10:05 pm est! So come on in & sit down as we Get Real w/ the John Carroll Radio Hour!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- TheGod720 (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (5 chatters)
- Ron Reck (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Little Show (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Kshell (1 chatters)